Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
SanDisk Sansa TakeTV Leak
SanDisk is on the verge of launching a media player that would make playing videos a question of drag-and-drop, according to a leak on Buy.com. The Sansa TakeTV combines both a customized 8GB flash drive and a unique video dock; movie clips copied to the TakeTV through the operating system are automatically recognized in the dock and browsable with an included wireless remote. The new Sansa should be far less intimidating than a network media hub and faster than authoring DVDs, SanDisk claims. Unlike the Apple TV, the TakeTV will support enthusiast formats such as DivX and xVid, including copy-protected DivX clips or those that fit the Home Theater profile with surround sound.
When Logitech's Ultrathin Keyboard Cover first came out, it caused something of a minor stir in the iPad world. It was the very firs ...Akitio Thunder dock
Akitio has expanded its line of Thunderbolt accessories with its new Thunder dock. With eSATA, FireWire 800, USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt p ...Pioneer AppRadio 3 with CD/DVD
Lots of cars come with robust stereo systems full of evolving technologies to give people the convenience of a smartphone on their das ...
10 Most Discussed
- New suit says Apple Store POS devices discriminate against blind - 28 replies
- Mt. Gox admits Bitcoin loss in hack, files for bankruptcy in Japan - 23 replies
- Apple CEO Tim Cook refutes investor call for 'profits above all' - 19 replies
- Report: OS X 10.9.2 puts Mail back on track at last - 16 replies
- Apple handling 40B iMessages, 15-20M FaceTime calls daily - 13 replies
- Apple urges Arizona governor to veto anti-gay bill - 12 replies
- Architect of Apple Campus 2 reveals Jobs' influence - 10 replies
- Report: Apple dodged taxes on $8.9B in Australian profits - 9 replies
- Yahoo shifting away from Google, Facebook login credentials - 8 replies
- Bitcoin-stealing trojan makes jump to popular Mac apps - 8 replies