Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
SanDisk Sansa TakeTV Leak
SanDisk is on the verge of launching a media player that would make playing videos a question of drag-and-drop, according to a leak on Buy.com. The Sansa TakeTV combines both a customized 8GB flash drive and a unique video dock; movie clips copied to the TakeTV through the operating system are automatically recognized in the dock and browsable with an included wireless remote. The new Sansa should be far less intimidating than a network media hub and faster than authoring DVDs, SanDisk claims. Unlike the Apple TV, the TakeTV will support enthusiast formats such as DivX and xVid, including copy-protected DivX clips or those that fit the Home Theater profile with surround sound.
The recently released Neurio Intelligent Home Monitor is a piece of hardware that, when integrated into a home's breaker box, monitor ...Apple 13-inch MacBook Pro (Early 2015)
Although the new darling of the Apple MacBook line up is the all-new MacBook, Apple has given its popular 13-inch MacBook Pro with Ret ...Griffin Twenty
A few years ago Griffin launched the original Twenty, a small digital amp that used an AirPort Express to turn any set of passive spea ...
10 Most Discussed
- Hands On: Photos 1.0 (OS X) - 34 replies
- First Look: All-new 12-inch Apple MacBook - 18 replies
- Apple patches root escalation in Yosemite, older may not see patch - 18 replies
- Apple releases OS X 10.10.3, Photos for Mac, iOS 8.3 - 17 replies
- Backup Utility Smackdown (OS X) - 16 replies
- Apple updates iTunes, declares 2009 MacBook Pros obsolete - 13 replies
- Apple Watch: Pre-orders live, delays, Apple Care+ prices revealed [U] - 11 replies
- Retina 12-inch MacBook teardowns reveal low repairability - 9 replies
- Pointers: don't forward your OS X Mail, redirect it - 8 replies
- Researcher: OS X 'Rootpipe' attack fix not reliable, attacks possible - 8 replies