Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
SanDisk Sansa TakeTV Leak
SanDisk is on the verge of launching a media player that would make playing videos a question of drag-and-drop, according to a leak on Buy.com. The Sansa TakeTV combines both a customized 8GB flash drive and a unique video dock; movie clips copied to the TakeTV through the operating system are automatically recognized in the dock and browsable with an included wireless remote. The new Sansa should be far less intimidating than a network media hub and faster than authoring DVDs, SanDisk claims. Unlike the Apple TV, the TakeTV will support enthusiast formats such as DivX and xVid, including copy-protected DivX clips or those that fit the Home Theater profile with surround sound.
When it comes to music on the go, consumers generally have some options to consider when looking for the best experience. While Blueto ...Pure Jongo T2 wireless speaker
Multi-room audio compatibility is a key metric for wireless sound systems these days. The entry cost into a house-spanning system can ...Logitech Z213 multimedia speakers
Desktop computer speakers sit in a weird area of limbo: many consumers have forgone the era of desktop listening for the privacy and v ...
10 Most Discussed
- Oregon Apple Store 'slur' incident being investigated - 31 replies
- Opinion: Why the Apple iWatch will succeed (Part 1) - 17 replies
- Opinion: Hachette and Amazon fight, who loses? - 12 replies
- T-Mobile announces plan to throttle those abusing 'unlimited' data - 11 replies
- Judge rejects proposed $324.5M anti-poaching case settlement - 11 replies
- NewerTech accessory fools 'headless' Mac minis into turning on GPU - 9 replies
- Apple issues diversity report, promises better gender/racial balance - 8 replies
- Disney latest victim of Amazon DVD pre-order denial - 8 replies
- Claim: Apple's iMessage accounts for 30 percent of all mobile spam - 8 replies
- Schematics suggest iPhone 6 may come in 16, 64, and 128GB models - 8 replies