Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
SanDisk Sansa TakeTV Leak
SanDisk is on the verge of launching a media player that would make playing videos a question of drag-and-drop, according to a leak on Buy.com. The Sansa TakeTV combines both a customized 8GB flash drive and a unique video dock; movie clips copied to the TakeTV through the operating system are automatically recognized in the dock and browsable with an included wireless remote. The new Sansa should be far less intimidating than a network media hub and faster than authoring DVDs, SanDisk claims. Unlike the Apple TV, the TakeTV will support enthusiast formats such as DivX and xVid, including copy-protected DivX clips or those that fit the Home Theater profile with surround sound.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...MSI Geforce GTX 970 100ME
When Nvidia announced a new line of video cards in September 2014, many people thought things would continue to be business as usual i ...
10 Most Discussed
- Bad Apples: the worst Mac products ever - 42 replies
- MacNN Staffers: What made the Mac the choice for you? - 16 replies
- Swatch CEO outlines smartwatch plans, calls Apple Watch 'toy' - 14 replies
- Google advises developers on how to weaken iOS 9 app security - 10 replies
- T-Mobile cracking down on extreme bandwidth users of its LTE network - 10 replies
- Continued iTunes library testing: all is still not well, but improving - 9 replies
- Hands On: AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 9 replies
- Rumor Roundup: high resolution iPad in ad analytics, possible stylus - 8 replies
- Survey: six weeks on, Apple Music shows good news, bad news [U] - 7 replies
- Pono struggling to expand due to lack of resources, no new CEO - 6 replies