Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
SanDisk Sansa TakeTV Leak
SanDisk is on the verge of launching a media player that would make playing videos a question of drag-and-drop, according to a leak on Buy.com. The Sansa TakeTV combines both a customized 8GB flash drive and a unique video dock; movie clips copied to the TakeTV through the operating system are automatically recognized in the dock and browsable with an included wireless remote. The new Sansa should be far less intimidating than a network media hub and faster than authoring DVDs, SanDisk claims. Unlike the Apple TV, the TakeTV will support enthusiast formats such as DivX and xVid, including copy-protected DivX clips or those that fit the Home Theater profile with surround sound.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Perhaps you've already seen our review of the Dotti LED display from Witti Design. Meet Notti, Dotti's "sibling". Notti is a softb ...Seagate Personal Cloud (2-Bay)
When it comes to backing up files, many users are now looking to the myriad of cloud storage solutions available. There is no doubt th ...Leitz Icon Label Printer
When you say the words "label printer" to people, they either just really don't care, or they get incredibly excited. This is one o ...
10 Most Discussed
- Review: Alsoft DiskWarrior 5.0 (OS X) - 20 replies
- Opinion: Where is my Apple Watch? - 12 replies
- Researcher: MacKeeper software has critical security flaw - 11 replies
- First Look: Microsoft Surface 3 - 8 replies
- Oculus outlines Rift PC requirements, stops OS X, Linux development - 7 replies
- Microsoft reveals six versions of Windows 10 inbound this summer - 6 replies
- Apple, Leica working to resolve bug that could corrupt Photos library - 6 replies
- Review: FileMaker Pro 14 (OS X, iOS, Windows) - 5 replies
- Pointers: Make 'Hey Siri' work on Apple Watch - 5 replies
- Verizon, Sprint agree to pay $158M settlement with FCC over 'cramming' - 5 replies