Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
iPod classic nano 1.0.2
Apple on Saturday quietly released version 1.0.2 updates for both the iPod classic and third-generation iPod nano. The new updates address "bug fixes," according to the company. In testing after applying the update, MacNN has discovered that the firmware upgrade primarily affects Cover Flow behavior and performance, improving its similarity to the experience found within iTunes 7.4. The update also adds a third "Ask" option to the TV output category that lets users selectively turn on TV mode when attached to an authorized video-capable peripheral. Users have also reported better calendar and contact syncing. Both updates can be applied by launching iTunes with a compatible iPod attached and choosing "Check for Update."
When it comes to selecting a printer, it's not exactly something most people put a lot of thought into. Printers are often touted as ...Moshi iVisor AG and XT for iPad Air 2
Have you ever tried to put in a screen protector that relies on static to cling to the screen? How many bubbles and wrinkles does it h ...OmniPlan (OS X, iOS)
We reviewed the Omni Group's most famous Mac software, a To Do app called OmniFocus, back in June 2014, and we were impressed. Some o ...
10 Most Discussed
- FCC approves net neutrality, Title II proposal in 3-2 vote - 31 replies
- Opponents, supporters of FCC Net Neutrality, Title II vote speak out - 14 replies
- Microsoft releases public preview of Office 2016 for Mac - 13 replies
- Apple on the hook for $533M lawsuit payout over in-app purchase tech - 12 replies
- New Jersey man hospitalized by exploded iPhone 5c battery - 11 replies
- Apple Watch: plethora of details leak as public debut nears - 10 replies
- Editorial: iCar or Apple moonshot? - 8 replies
- Samsung Pay electronic payment system deployed in Galaxy S6, S6 edge - 8 replies
- Apple launches video repair program for 2011-2013 MacBook Pros - 8 replies
- Apple reportedly launching wide public beta of iOS 8.3 in May - 7 replies