Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
iPod classic nano 1.0.2
Apple on Saturday quietly released version 1.0.2 updates for both the iPod classic and third-generation iPod nano. The new updates address "bug fixes," according to the company. In testing after applying the update, MacNN has discovered that the firmware upgrade primarily affects Cover Flow behavior and performance, improving its similarity to the experience found within iTunes 7.4. The update also adds a third "Ask" option to the TV output category that lets users selectively turn on TV mode when attached to an authorized video-capable peripheral. Users have also reported better calendar and contact syncing. Both updates can be applied by launching iTunes with a compatible iPod attached and choosing "Check for Update."
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Apple's 15-inch Retina MacBook Pro continues to be a popular notebook with professional users and prosumers looking for the ultimate ...Typo keyboard for iPad
Following numerous legal shenanigans between Typo -- a company founded in part by Ryan Seacrest -- and the clear object of his physica ...Entry-level 27-inch Retina iMac
The 27-inch Apple iMac with 5K Retina display is already one of the best value-for-money Macs that Apple has ever released. It was som ...
10 Most Discussed
- Neil Young says he will pull music catalog from streaming services - 24 replies
- Hands On: Microsoft Word 2016 (OS X) - 20 replies
- Editorial: whatever happened to 'It Just Works?' - 17 replies
- My Stupid Fault: iCloud vs local iPhone backups - 12 replies
- Apple takes lid off 64-bit A8 iPod touch, now up to 128GB - 11 replies
- Pointers: Taming the Applications folder with sub-folders - 11 replies
- Follow-up: Dalrymple's iTunes issues largely fixed, patch coming - 11 replies
- Pointers: Tethering to your iPhone - 11 replies
- Cook on Apple Watch: no numbers, but recent claims wrong - 10 replies
- Senator Franken, Consumer Watchdog call for App Store investigation - 9 replies