Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
iPod classic nano 1.0.2
Apple on Saturday quietly released version 1.0.2 updates for both the iPod classic and third-generation iPod nano. The new updates address "bug fixes," according to the company. In testing after applying the update, MacNN has discovered that the firmware upgrade primarily affects Cover Flow behavior and performance, improving its similarity to the experience found within iTunes 7.4. The update also adds a third "Ask" option to the TV output category that lets users selectively turn on TV mode when attached to an authorized video-capable peripheral. Users have also reported better calendar and contact syncing. Both updates can be applied by launching iTunes with a compatible iPod attached and choosing "Check for Update."
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Ultimate Ears (now owned by Logitech) has found great success in the marketplace with its "Boom" series of Bluetooth speakers, a mod ...Kinivo URBN Premium Bluetooth Headphones
We love music, and we're willing to bet that you do, too. If you're like us, you probably spend a good portion of your time wearing ...Jamstik+ MIDI Controller
For a long time the MIDI world has been dominated by keyboard-inspired controllers. Times are changing however, and we are slowly star ...
10 Most Discussed
- Editorial: Five reasons to move to Windows - 22 replies
- Teardown of Apple Pencil reveals it is utterly unrepairable by users - 17 replies
- Cook insists converged iPad, Mac product not coming soon - 15 replies
- Apple increasing employment in Ireland, creating 1,000 more jobs - 15 replies
- Opinion: Things about the iPad Pro that are evading people - 11 replies
- F.lux developers pull sideloaded app following Apple's complaint - 9 replies
- Analysis: A tale of two companies - 9 replies
- Quicken 2016 for Mac arrives in tandem with Windows version - 9 replies
- MacNN: Five reasons to switch to Mac - 8 replies
- Tim Cook addresses retail, commences 'inclusion training' company-wide - 7 replies