Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
iPod classic nano 1.0.2
Apple on Saturday quietly released version 1.0.2 updates for both the iPod classic and third-generation iPod nano. The new updates address "bug fixes," according to the company. In testing after applying the update, MacNN has discovered that the firmware upgrade primarily affects Cover Flow behavior and performance, improving its similarity to the experience found within iTunes 7.4. The update also adds a third "Ask" option to the TV output category that lets users selectively turn on TV mode when attached to an authorized video-capable peripheral. Users have also reported better calendar and contact syncing. Both updates can be applied by launching iTunes with a compatible iPod attached and choosing "Check for Update."
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Polk, a company well-established in the audio market, recently released a new set of headphones aimed at the lifestyle market. The Hin ...Blue Yeti Studio
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...
10 Most Discussed
- Feature: Five reasons to skip El Capitan for now - 31 replies
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan released to public - 24 replies
- Opinion: OS X El Capitan -- Upgrade or Not? - 22 replies
- Five reasons to update to El Capitan - 20 replies
- Editorial: In defense of the 16GB iPhone 6s - 14 replies
- Apple pulls iFixit developer credentials over Apple TV teardown - 12 replies
- Amazon to sellers: Apple TV, Chromecast no longer welcome - 12 replies
- Apple warning developers about new Chinese, Japanese taxes - 10 replies
- New Magic Keyboard, Trackpad, and Mouse revealed in OS X 10.11.1 code - 8 replies
- Editorial: Apple's iOS purchase-history purge disrespects users - 8 replies