updated 01:55 pm EDT, Wed October 3, 2007
- ConceptDraw 7.4 ($300) vector drawing and diagramming software package. The new release is designed to work with Leopard and implements Quick Look allowing to preview ConceptDraw documents and find necessary charts and diagrams on a computer. It is due to ship October 16th, 2007. A new feature called Drawing Navigator has also been added. [Download - form]
- Path Finder 4.8 ($35) file browser. The new release has Leopard-esque interface redesign, taking cues from the upcoming release of Mac OS X 10.5. "Per-folder" view settings Path Finder 4.8 now has the ability to remember and store view options (e.g. column / icon / list view, sorting, font and color settings, etc.) on an individual / per-folder basis. [Download - 20MB]
- Dupin v1.0.1 ($15) assists with locating, sorting, filtering, and deleting duplicate tracks in iTunes. You can quickly find all sets of duplicate iTunes tracks based on your choice of criteria and select the "Keeper" tracks from among a number of duplicates automatically using a variety of versatile filtering options. The new release fixes an issue with displaying dates according to International preferences. [Download - 1.8MB]
- WebBook 2.2. ($70) provides a mechanism to share a single Mac OS X address book with a department or a company. With virtual no configuration, WebBook shares an Mac OS X address book by means of a simple web-browser user interface. Thus, any Mac OS X, Windows or Linux user uses a central address book. Version 2.2 adds a German localization. [Download - 5.8MB]
- Proper Fraction Pro 2.0 ($75) script to format fractions in Adobe InDesign. This major release adds new features such as automatic formatting of all fractions in a document or selection, apply OpenType fraction formatting or apply a thin stroke to the numerator and denominator for better looking fractions, custom kerning, a preferences window to edit settings, and more. There is also a free version of the script available for download that lacks all of the advanced features.