updated 02:25 pm EDT, Tue October 2, 2007
- Slife 1.3 ($34) time and activity tracking tool. The new release has an improved mechanism for application tracking, which includes auto-discovery of previously unsupported programs and enhanced performance. New applications are now fully supported as well, most notably Adobe CS3's suite of creative tools comprising Adobe Photoshop CS3, Adobe Illustrator CS3, Adobe InDesign CS3, Adobe Fireworks CS3 and several others. [Download - 1.6MB]
- Sapiens 1.0 ($20) an application launcher that helps you access all the applications in your Mac. Activated by moving the mouse in a circle. Predicts the applications you will want to launch and lays out the applications' icons. [Download - 931KB]
- QuickLicense 2.1 ($800) manage secure, flexible licensing of Windows and Macintosh software. The new release adds Vista support for Windows, Universal Binary support for PPC and Intel Mac OS X computers, a software subscription capability and a batch email command for delivering subscription codes, product updates and other customized messages to selected customers.
- Biferno 1.4.0 ($15) object-oriented, HTML embedded, scripting language for web development. The new release is a universal binary, has an improved installer, text/xml HTTP content type, minor fixes in Walk folder, bug fix on redirect with Apache, and a coda/subethaedit plugin [Download - 2.3MB]
- Xupport 3.3.3 ($20) multipurpose system utility for Mac OS X. It provides many features to configure hidden Mac OS X and Unix options, to increase system security and performance, to maintain and backup Mac OS X, and to dig deeper into the world of Unix. In this release you can access hidden Dashboard features, hidden Screen Capture (screenshot) features, and activate advanced disk image options in Disk Utility. [Download - 2.8MB]
- iSync phone plugins 4.4 ($15) allows the synchronization of contact and calendar data with Mac OS X and more than 75 mobile phones. The latest release adds Nokia 3109 Classic, 6125, 6136 and the Sony Ericsson K530i models. Address Book phone plugins in Version 1.2 allows to send SMS messages and to dial a telephone number right from the Address Book of Mac OS X. In addition, incoming calls are displayed right on the screen and can be answered or transferred to the mailbox immediately. [Download - form]