Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
iPod nano, classic v1.01
Apple today pushed out new bug-fix updates for a few of its newest iPods. The company released updates for new third-generation iPod nano as well as the recently released iPod classic. While the details from Apple are sparse, it appears to be a bug-fix only update and available via iTunes (sync tab). Yesterday, Apple's iPhone-store-credit pages showed a few graphics for an unreleased iPhone v1.1.1 software update, which has not yet surfaced, but will likely bring support for iTunes Mobile Store -- already available via the now shipping iPod touch.
The freely available iUnlock tool used to de-restrict the iPhone has now been simplified even for beginners, according to a new update from the iPhone Dev Team enthusiast group. Referred to as iUnlock Reloaded (main download, mirror), the new tool effectively automates a process that in the past still required some instructions to be run by the user after the original install, potentially deterring less experienced users and adding a significant amount of time for completing the process. The new version is effectively automatic and should complete the entire procedure in about 3 to 5 minutes, according to reports.
When Logitech's Ultrathin Keyboard Cover first came out, it caused something of a minor stir in the iPad world. It was the very firs ...Akitio Thunder dock
Akitio has expanded its line of Thunderbolt accessories with its new Thunder dock. With eSATA, FireWire 800, USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt p ...Pioneer AppRadio 3 with CD/DVD
Lots of cars come with robust stereo systems full of evolving technologies to give people the convenience of a smartphone on their das ...
10 Most Discussed
- New suit says Apple Store POS devices discriminate against blind - 28 replies
- Mt. Gox admits Bitcoin loss in hack, files for bankruptcy in Japan - 23 replies
- Apple CEO Tim Cook refutes investor call for 'profits above all' - 19 replies
- Report: OS X 10.9.2 puts Mail back on track at last - 16 replies
- Apple handling 40B iMessages, 15-20M FaceTime calls daily - 13 replies
- Architect of Apple Campus 2 reveals Jobs' influence - 10 replies
- Report: Apple dodged taxes on $8.9B in Australian profits - 9 replies
- Bitcoin-stealing trojan makes jump to popular Mac apps - 8 replies
- SXSW Snowden speech calls for mass encryption, public NSA oversight - 8 replies
- Yahoo shifting away from Google, Facebook login credentials - 8 replies