Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
iPod nano, classic v1.01
Apple today pushed out new bug-fix updates for a few of its newest iPods. The company released updates for new third-generation iPod nano as well as the recently released iPod classic. While the details from Apple are sparse, it appears to be a bug-fix only update and available via iTunes (sync tab). Yesterday, Apple's iPhone-store-credit pages showed a few graphics for an unreleased iPhone v1.1.1 software update, which has not yet surfaced, but will likely bring support for iTunes Mobile Store -- already available via the now shipping iPod touch.
The freely available iUnlock tool used to de-restrict the iPhone has now been simplified even for beginners, according to a new update from the iPhone Dev Team enthusiast group. Referred to as iUnlock Reloaded (main download, mirror), the new tool effectively automates a process that in the past still required some instructions to be run by the user after the original install, potentially deterring less experienced users and adding a significant amount of time for completing the process. The new version is effectively automatic and should complete the entire procedure in about 3 to 5 minutes, according to reports.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...MSI Geforce GTX 970 100ME
When Nvidia announced a new line of video cards in September 2014, many people thought things would continue to be business as usual i ...Wren V5US Wireless Sound System
If you're a music fanatic, chances are you are, by extension, a bit fanatical about what you listen to your music on. If you're like ...
10 Most Discussed
- Bad Apples: the worst Mac products ever - 32 replies
- MacNN Staffers: What made the Mac the choice for you? - 16 replies
- Swatch CEO outlines smartwatch plans, calls Apple Watch 'toy' - 14 replies
- Apple Music subscriptions kill ALAC playback on iOS - 13 replies
- Continued iTunes library testing: all is still not well, but improving - 9 replies
- My Stupid Fault: don't look back in anger - 8 replies
- Rumor Roundup: high resolution iPad in ad analytics, possible stylus - 8 replies
- Hands On: AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 8 replies
- Survey: six weeks on, Apple Music shows good news, bad news [U] - 7 replies
- Appeals court opens door to FTC oversight of corporate cyber security - 6 replies