Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
iPod nano, classic v1.01
Apple today pushed out new bug-fix updates for a few of its newest iPods. The company released updates for new third-generation iPod nano as well as the recently released iPod classic. While the details from Apple are sparse, it appears to be a bug-fix only update and available via iTunes (sync tab). Yesterday, Apple's iPhone-store-credit pages showed a few graphics for an unreleased iPhone v1.1.1 software update, which has not yet surfaced, but will likely bring support for iTunes Mobile Store -- already available via the now shipping iPod touch.
The freely available iUnlock tool used to de-restrict the iPhone has now been simplified even for beginners, according to a new update from the iPhone Dev Team enthusiast group. Referred to as iUnlock Reloaded (main download, mirror), the new tool effectively automates a process that in the past still required some instructions to be run by the user after the original install, potentially deterring less experienced users and adding a significant amount of time for completing the process. The new version is effectively automatic and should complete the entire procedure in about 3 to 5 minutes, according to reports.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Ultimate Ears (now owned by Logitech) has found great success in the marketplace with its "Boom" series of Bluetooth speakers, a mod ...Kinivo URBN Premium Bluetooth Headphones
We love music, and we're willing to bet that you do, too. If you're like us, you probably spend a good portion of your time wearing ...Jamstik+ MIDI Controller
For a long time the MIDI world has been dominated by keyboard-inspired controllers. Times are changing however, and we are slowly star ...
10 Most Discussed
- Editorial: Five reasons to move to Windows - 22 replies
- Teardown of Apple Pencil reveals it is utterly unrepairable by users - 17 replies
- Cook insists converged iPad, Mac product not coming soon - 15 replies
- Apple increasing employment in Ireland, creating 1,000 more jobs - 15 replies
- F.lux developers pull sideloaded app following Apple's complaint - 9 replies
- Analysis: A tale of two companies - 9 replies
- Quicken 2016 for Mac arrives in tandem with Windows version - 9 replies
- MacNN: Five reasons to switch to Mac - 8 replies
- First Look: Apple iPad Pro - 7 replies
- Tim Cook addresses retail, commences 'inclusion training' company-wide - 7 replies