Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
iPod nano, classic v1.01
Apple today pushed out new bug-fix updates for a few of its newest iPods. The company released updates for new third-generation iPod nano as well as the recently released iPod classic. While the details from Apple are sparse, it appears to be a bug-fix only update and available via iTunes (sync tab). Yesterday, Apple's iPhone-store-credit pages showed a few graphics for an unreleased iPhone v1.1.1 software update, which has not yet surfaced, but will likely bring support for iTunes Mobile Store -- already available via the now shipping iPod touch.
The freely available iUnlock tool used to de-restrict the iPhone has now been simplified even for beginners, according to a new update from the iPhone Dev Team enthusiast group. Referred to as iUnlock Reloaded (main download, mirror), the new tool effectively automates a process that in the past still required some instructions to be run by the user after the original install, potentially deterring less experienced users and adding a significant amount of time for completing the process. The new version is effectively automatic and should complete the entire procedure in about 3 to 5 minutes, according to reports.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Apple's 15-inch Retina MacBook Pro continues to be a popular notebook with professional users and prosumers looking for the ultimate ...Typo keyboard for iPad
Following numerous legal shenanigans between Typo -- a company founded in part by Ryan Seacrest -- and the clear object of his physica ...Entry-level 27-inch Retina iMac
The 27-inch Apple iMac with 5K Retina display is already one of the best value-for-money Macs that Apple has ever released. It was som ...
10 Most Discussed
- Neil Young says he will pull music catalog from streaming services - 24 replies
- Hands On: Microsoft Word 2016 (OS X) - 20 replies
- Editorial: whatever happened to 'It Just Works?' - 18 replies
- My Stupid Fault: iCloud vs local iPhone backups - 12 replies
- Follow-up: Dalrymple's iTunes issues largely fixed, patch coming - 12 replies
- Apple takes lid off 64-bit A8 iPod touch, now up to 128GB - 11 replies
- Pointers: Taming the Applications folder with sub-folders - 11 replies
- Pointers: Tethering to your iPhone - 11 replies
- Cook on Apple Watch: no numbers, but recent claims wrong - 10 replies
- Senator Franken, Consumer Watchdog call for App Store investigation - 9 replies