updated 03:35 pm EDT, Mon August 20, 2007
- Amadeus Pro 1.1 ($40) is a powerful multitrack audio editor supporting a variety of formats including MP3, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, Apple Lossless, AIFF, Wave and many others. Includes denoising and repairing functions that make it easy to remove the annoying hiss on tape recordings or the scratch on old vinyl recordings. Unfortunately, Amadeus Pro does not run on MacOS 10.3.9 or earlier. [Download - 7.6MB]
- Disc Cover 1.5 ($35) software for designing CD/DVD labels, covers, inserts, jewel cases and more. The update brings Leopard beta compatibility, improves support for Primera printers, and adds new paper formats. Also, importing pictures from iPhoto 6.0.6 and higher is fixed, the bleed and cut marks export is corrected and a problem with changing shape of Smart Shapes with an inserted image is solved. The update is free for all Disc Cover users [Download - 34MB]
- xBack 3.7.5 ($10) a utility that allows you replace your desktop with a screen saver. Allows you to configure screen saver preferences without having to open System Preferences, and preview screen savers immediately. It supports iPhoto Albums and Slideshows, as well as Quartz Composer files ( Mac OS X v10.4+ only). The new release has improved memory usage. [Download - 1.2MB]
- EUCLIB C++ 2D geometry ($300) contains highly optimized computational 2D geometry classes and algorithms for a total of more than 500 functions. The entities supported are Points, Vectors, Lines, Segments, Circles, Arcs, Bounds, Quadratic and Cubic Bezier curves. Each entity can do operations such as distance, barycenter, intersection, projection, length, polygonisation, simplification, parametric point, parametric evaluation reversing and more.
- Cyndicate 1.0.2 ($30) RSS/Atom aggregator and content management application for Mac OS X. In the new release, persistence allows the user to decide the lifetime of the article. There are also Smart Folders: Create lists of articles automatically based on criteria you set. You can now label and flag articles for additional organization, and automatic ratings, whereby each article can be rated based on history. [Download - 3.1MB]