Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Moto RIZR Marco Leak
Motorola is readying a version of the RIZR Z3 that will be the first phone from the company to embrace Wi-Fi, as confirmed by a hands-on test with a new unit. Nicknamed only the "Marco," the spin on the Z3 will have the same core 2-megapixel cameraphone design with Bluetooth and microSD, but will also have the mentioned Wi-Fi chipset for browsing and other features; users can already update the phone's software over the Internet. Motorola has also replaced its old Synergy interface with the Linux-based JUIX interface that should help with networking over both local wireless and EDGE.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Perhaps you've already seen our review of the Dotti LED display from Witti Design. Meet Notti, Dotti's "sibling". Notti is a softb ...Seagate Personal Cloud (2-Bay)
When it comes to backing up files, many users are now looking to myriad cloud storage solutions available. There is no doubt that over ...Leitz Icon Label Printer
When you say the words "label printer" to people, they either just really don't care, or they get incredibly excited. This is one o ...
10 Most Discussed
- Man fined $120 for using Apple Watch while driving - 15 replies
- Jony Ive promoted to Chief Design Officer at Apple - 13 replies
- Pointers: Yes, you can still burn a music CD in iTunes - 8 replies
- Hands On: Google Photos 1.0.0 (iOS) - 8 replies
- Pointers: Sign your PDFs in Preview - 5 replies
- Apple rolls out Force Touch 15-inch MacBook Pro, new Retina iMac - 5 replies
- Pointers: Mastering the OS X Dock - 5 replies
- Adobe to discontinue iOS Photoshop Touch, plans successor apps [u] - 4 replies
- Amazon same-day delivery adds free option for Amazon Prime members - 4 replies
- Review: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge - 4 replies