Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Moto RIZR Marco Leak
Motorola is readying a version of the RIZR Z3 that will be the first phone from the company to embrace Wi-Fi, as confirmed by a hands-on test with a new unit. Nicknamed only the "Marco," the spin on the Z3 will have the same core 2-megapixel cameraphone design with Bluetooth and microSD, but will also have the mentioned Wi-Fi chipset for browsing and other features; users can already update the phone's software over the Internet. Motorola has also replaced its old Synergy interface with the Linux-based JUIX interface that should help with networking over both local wireless and EDGE.
When it comes to music on the go, consumers generally have some options to consider when looking for the best experience. While Blueto ...Pure Jongo T2 wireless speaker
Multi-room audio compatibility is a key metric for wireless sound systems these days. The entry cost into a house-spanning system can ...Logitech Z213 multimedia speakers
Desktop computer speakers sit in a weird area of limbo: many consumers have forgone the era of desktop listening for the privacy and v ...
10 Most Discussed
- Oregon Apple Store 'slur' incident being investigated - 31 replies
- Opinion: Hachette and Amazon fight, who loses? - 12 replies
- Judge rejects proposed $324.5M anti-poaching case settlement - 11 replies
- T-Mobile announces plan to throttle those abusing 'unlimited' data - 11 replies
- NewerTech accessory fools 'headless' Mac minis into turning on GPU - 9 replies
- Apple issues diversity report, promises better gender/racial balance - 8 replies
- Disney latest victim of Amazon DVD pre-order denial - 8 replies
- Claim: Apple's iMessage accounts for 30 percent of all mobile spam - 8 replies
- Quicken 2015 for Mac brings new features, strips others - 8 replies
- Schematics suggest iPhone 6 may come in 16, 64, and 128GB models - 8 replies