Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Moto RIZR Marco Leak
Motorola is readying a version of the RIZR Z3 that will be the first phone from the company to embrace Wi-Fi, as confirmed by a hands-on test with a new unit. Nicknamed only the "Marco," the spin on the Z3 will have the same core 2-megapixel cameraphone design with Bluetooth and microSD, but will also have the mentioned Wi-Fi chipset for browsing and other features; users can already update the phone's software over the Internet. Motorola has also replaced its old Synergy interface with the Linux-based JUIX interface that should help with networking over both local wireless and EDGE.
It is an exciting time for consumer technology, with gadgets and devices that once used to the stuff of dreams now coming to fruition. ...JBL Synchros Reflect in-ear headphones
All headphones are not created equally, especially when it comes to use during vigorous activities or workouts. Over-the-ear headphone ...Bracketron Power Flex external battery
When we're traveling or just generally out and about, we've taken to bringing a tablet and Bluetooth keyboard with us, rather than a ...
10 Most Discussed
- The Feature Thief: Apple taketh away, sometimes giveth back - 26 replies
- The Feature Thief, part one: Pages - 19 replies
- The Feature Thief, conclusion: AppleWorks and the lessons learned - 19 replies
- The Feature Thief, part three: iWeb - 16 replies
- Apple updates Watch support page, admits tattoos may be a problem - 15 replies
- The Feature Thief, part two: Final Cut Pro, iMovie, iDVD - 11 replies
- Google cuts YouTube support for older Apple TV, Google TV, iOS devices - 9 replies
- Researcher: OS X 'Rootpipe' attack fix not reliable, attacks possible - 8 replies
- Wrist tattoos may interfere with Apple Watch functions, reports say - 8 replies
- Flaw in iPad 'flight bag' software grounds AA flights [U] - 7 replies