Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Moto RIZR Marco Leak
Motorola is readying a version of the RIZR Z3 that will be the first phone from the company to embrace Wi-Fi, as confirmed by a hands-on test with a new unit. Nicknamed only the "Marco," the spin on the Z3 will have the same core 2-megapixel cameraphone design with Bluetooth and microSD, but will also have the mentioned Wi-Fi chipset for browsing and other features; users can already update the phone's software over the Internet. Motorola has also replaced its old Synergy interface with the Linux-based JUIX interface that should help with networking over both local wireless and EDGE.
For all of the high-priced, over-engineered Bluetooth speakers in the electronics market, there is still room for mass-market solution ...VisionTek 128GB USB Pocket SSD
USB flash drives dealt the death blow to both the floppy and Zip drives. While still faster than either of the old removable media, sp ...Kodak PixPro SL10 Smart Lens Camera
Smartphone imagery still widely varies. Large Megapixel counts don't make for a good image, and the optics in some devices are lackin ...
10 Most Discussed
- Breaking: US reverses, to say North Korea behind Sony hack tomorrow - 17 replies
- DiskWarrior 5 debuts, offers full 64-bit support, flash drive option - 9 replies
- Sony ignored security evaluation before GOP hack, more data coming - 9 replies
- German Chancellor speaks out against net neutrality, wants fast lanes - 8 replies
- Apple's Cook, Williams 'deeply offended' by BBC supply chain expose - 8 replies
- Jackson meets with Cook on diversity in the tech industry - 8 replies
- FCC overrules carriers, defines 'broadband' as 10Mbps minimum - 7 replies
- Review: Apple iMac with 5K Retina display - 7 replies
- Tim Cook selected as finalist for 2014 Time Person of the Year - 6 replies
- Apple, Amazon refuse to disclose federal diversity data - 6 replies