Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Moto RIZR Marco Leak
Motorola is readying a version of the RIZR Z3 that will be the first phone from the company to embrace Wi-Fi, as confirmed by a hands-on test with a new unit. Nicknamed only the "Marco," the spin on the Z3 will have the same core 2-megapixel cameraphone design with Bluetooth and microSD, but will also have the mentioned Wi-Fi chipset for browsing and other features; users can already update the phone's software over the Internet. Motorola has also replaced its old Synergy interface with the Linux-based JUIX interface that should help with networking over both local wireless and EDGE.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Polk, a company well-established in the audio market, recently released a new set of headphones aimed at the lifestyle market. The Hin ...Blue Yeti Studio
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...
10 Most Discussed
- Feature: Five reasons to skip El Capitan for now - 31 replies
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan released to public - 24 replies
- Opinion: OS X El Capitan -- Upgrade or Not? - 21 replies
- Five reasons to update to El Capitan - 20 replies
- Editorial: In defense of the 16GB iPhone 6s - 14 replies
- Amazon to sellers: Apple TV, Chromecast no longer welcome - 12 replies
- Apple pulls iFixit developer credentials over Apple TV teardown - 12 replies
- Apple warning developers about new Chinese, Japanese taxes - 10 replies
- Follow-up: Sorkin apologizes for remarks against Cook - 9 replies
- Editorial: Apple's iOS purchase-history purge disrespects users - 8 replies