Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Moto RIZR Marco Leak
Motorola is readying a version of the RIZR Z3 that will be the first phone from the company to embrace Wi-Fi, as confirmed by a hands-on test with a new unit. Nicknamed only the "Marco," the spin on the Z3 will have the same core 2-megapixel cameraphone design with Bluetooth and microSD, but will also have the mentioned Wi-Fi chipset for browsing and other features; users can already update the phone's software over the Internet. Motorola has also replaced its old Synergy interface with the Linux-based JUIX interface that should help with networking over both local wireless and EDGE.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Ultimately there's one thing we all want from smartphone accessories; we want options. When it comes to keeping our iPhone charged, w ...iHome iBT74 Color Changing Bluetooth Speaker
There's no reason why your tech can't look good while doing what it was designed to do. That's the reason that sports cars look goo ...Logitech Gaming Daedalus Prime Mouse
Logitech Gaming continues to expand upon its peripherals line, with each one looking to fit neatly into a breadth of gaming needs. Bui ...
10 Most Discussed
- Editorial: WSJ stoops to clickbait with silly anti-Mac article - 23 replies
- Review: Apple Watch - 14 replies
- Apple retracts App Store games with Confederate flag imagery [u] - 14 replies
- Adobe updates Creative Cloud apps, introduces Stock option - 12 replies
- Cue: Apple will pay royalties for three-month free Music trial - 11 replies
- Classic Mac OS System 7.5.5 made to run on Apple Watch - 9 replies
- Hands On: iOS 9 Preview for iPad Air 2 - 7 replies
- Kenwood flagship CarPlay and Android Auto multimedia units shipping - 6 replies
- MacNN Deals: Keep healthy and shop smarter with iOS gadgets - 6 replies
- Editorial: Mainstream press clickbait critical, Apple press annoyed - 6 replies