Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Forums July 14
Forums roundup: Members are taking part in a poll asking users what they think the next version of Mac OS X should be called, after Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard.... Other users are answering the hypothetical question posed by one user, asking whether or not iPhone owners would purchase the device again if they lost their iPhone and had the money to replace it.... One user is asking whether or not their MacBook is running too hot, wondering if they should seek help from Apple or not.... Others are discussing what new technology will be seen in the next MacBook release, with discussion focusing on rumors of 'multi-touch' trackpad gestures.... Meanwhile, other users are discussing the release of a hack for iPhones allowing users to add custom ringtones.
iPhone at Rogers
The iPhone is already being used with Rogers Wireless for support purposes in Canada, claims a source reportedly familiar with a manager at one of Apple's local call centers. The Peterborough, Ontario office is said to be extending its previous support of all North American portable computers to include the iPhone and has received a collection of iPhones last week to familiarize agents with using the device. Exposing all the functions, however, has required that the iPhones be activated on Canada's Rogers Wireless network -- a function impossible for current models available in stores, which can only be activated through iTunes and which only support AT&T SIM cards.
It's rare to find a Bluetooth speaker that can cover a large array of needs. Generally, speakers are wrapped in a desktop-convenient ...Epson LW-600P
Label makers are traditionally simple machines that perform a single task which people feel they can either live with or without. In m ...Tylt Energi 2K battery pack
Backup batteries are gaining ground as one of the devices that, for many users, must be carried around every day. With lives connected ...
10 Most Discussed
- Apple kills work on Aperture, shifts efforts to Yosemite's Photos app - 21 replies
- Russia passes law requiring social media data be housed in-country - 15 replies
- Opinion: Buy an iPhone 5s now, or wait for the iPhone 6? - 13 replies
- Apple promises 'professional-grade' features in OS X Photos - 13 replies
- Facebook toys with the emotions of users in the name of science - 11 replies
- Monkey Parking creator refuses shutdown order, fights San Francisco - 10 replies
- Los Angeles school district pulls plug on iPads, moves to laptops - 9 replies
- Kantar: iPhone 5s, 5c outselling Samsung S5 in Europe - 9 replies
- MacNN testing: Microsoft domain seizure blocks VPN, allows odd traffic - 8 replies
- Privacy group files complaint with FTC over Facebook emotional study - 7 replies