Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Forums July 14
Forums roundup: Members are taking part in a poll asking users what they think the next version of Mac OS X should be called, after Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard.... Other users are answering the hypothetical question posed by one user, asking whether or not iPhone owners would purchase the device again if they lost their iPhone and had the money to replace it.... One user is asking whether or not their MacBook is running too hot, wondering if they should seek help from Apple or not.... Others are discussing what new technology will be seen in the next MacBook release, with discussion focusing on rumors of 'multi-touch' trackpad gestures.... Meanwhile, other users are discussing the release of a hack for iPhones allowing users to add custom ringtones.
iPhone at Rogers
The iPhone is already being used with Rogers Wireless for support purposes in Canada, claims a source reportedly familiar with a manager at one of Apple's local call centers. The Peterborough, Ontario office is said to be extending its previous support of all North American portable computers to include the iPhone and has received a collection of iPhones last week to familiarize agents with using the device. Exposing all the functions, however, has required that the iPhones be activated on Canada's Rogers Wireless network -- a function impossible for current models available in stores, which can only be activated through iTunes and which only support AT&T SIM cards.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Perhaps you've already seen our review of the Dotti LED display from Witti Design. Meet Notti, Dotti's "sibling". Notti is a softb ...Seagate Personal Cloud (2-Bay)
When it comes to backing up files, many users are now looking to the myriad of cloud storage solutions available. There is no doubt th ...Leitz Icon Label Printer
When you say the words "label printer" to people, they either just really don't care, or they get incredibly excited. This is one o ...
10 Most Discussed
- First Look: Microsoft Surface 3 - 8 replies
- Oculus outlines Rift PC requirements, stops OS X, Linux development - 7 replies
- Microsoft reveals six versions of Windows 10 inbound this summer - 6 replies
- Apple, Leica working to resolve bug that could corrupt Photos library - 6 replies
- Verizon, Sprint agree to pay $158M settlement with FCC over 'cramming' - 5 replies
- Pointers: Mastering the OS X Dock - 5 replies
- Review: FileMaker Pro 14 (OS X, iOS, Windows) - 5 replies
- Pointers: Make 'Hey Siri' work on Apple Watch - 5 replies
- Apple rolls out Force Touch 15-inch MacBook Pro, new Retina iMac - 5 replies
- Briefly: Apple intervenes in Shack sale; SF churches take Apple Pay - 4 replies