Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Forums July 14
Forums roundup: Members are taking part in a poll asking users what they think the next version of Mac OS X should be called, after Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard.... Other users are answering the hypothetical question posed by one user, asking whether or not iPhone owners would purchase the device again if they lost their iPhone and had the money to replace it.... One user is asking whether or not their MacBook is running too hot, wondering if they should seek help from Apple or not.... Others are discussing what new technology will be seen in the next MacBook release, with discussion focusing on rumors of 'multi-touch' trackpad gestures.... Meanwhile, other users are discussing the release of a hack for iPhones allowing users to add custom ringtones.
iPhone at Rogers
The iPhone is already being used with Rogers Wireless for support purposes in Canada, claims a source reportedly familiar with a manager at one of Apple's local call centers. The Peterborough, Ontario office is said to be extending its previous support of all North American portable computers to include the iPhone and has received a collection of iPhones last week to familiarize agents with using the device. Exposing all the functions, however, has required that the iPhones be activated on Canada's Rogers Wireless network -- a function impossible for current models available in stores, which can only be activated through iTunes and which only support AT&T SIM cards.
It is an exciting time for consumer technology, with gadgets and devices that once used to the stuff of dreams now coming to fruition. ...JBL Synchros Reflect in-ear headphones
All headphones are not created equally, especially when it comes to use during vigorous activities or workouts. Over-the-ear headphone ...Bracketron Power Flex external battery
When we're traveling or just generally out and about, we've taken to bringing a tablet and Bluetooth keyboard with us, rather than a ...
10 Most Discussed
- The Feature Thief: Apple taketh away, sometimes giveth back - 25 replies
- First Look: All-new 12-inch Apple MacBook - 18 replies
- Backup Utility Smackdown (OS X) - 17 replies
- The Feature Thief, part one: Pages - 16 replies
- Retina 12-inch MacBook teardowns reveal low repairability - 9 replies
- Google cuts YouTube support for older Apple TV, Google TV, iOS devices - 9 replies
- Researcher: OS X 'Rootpipe' attack fix not reliable, attacks possible - 8 replies
- New Apple Watch bands revealed by Ive, Newson at Milan showcase - 7 replies
- Living With and Without: Time Machine - 7 replies
- Plug officially pulled on Time Warner Cable and Comcast merger - 6 replies