Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
AAPL Stock: The symbol you provided ("AAPL") doesn't appear to be registered
Forums July 14
Forums roundup: Members are taking part in a poll asking users what they think the next version of Mac OS X should be called, after Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard.... Other users are answering the hypothetical question posed by one user, asking whether or not iPhone owners would purchase the device again if they lost their iPhone and had the money to replace it.... One user is asking whether or not their MacBook is running too hot, wondering if they should seek help from Apple or not.... Others are discussing what new technology will be seen in the next MacBook release, with discussion focusing on rumors of 'multi-touch' trackpad gestures.... Meanwhile, other users are discussing the release of a hack for iPhones allowing users to add custom ringtones.
iPhone at Rogers
The iPhone is already being used with Rogers Wireless for support purposes in Canada, claims a source reportedly familiar with a manager at one of Apple's local call centers. The Peterborough, Ontario office is said to be extending its previous support of all North American portable computers to include the iPhone and has received a collection of iPhones last week to familiarize agents with using the device. Exposing all the functions, however, has required that the iPhones be activated on Canada's Rogers Wireless network -- a function impossible for current models available in stores, which can only be activated through iTunes and which only support AT&T SIM cards.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...MSI Geforce GTX 970 100ME
When Nvidia announced a new line of video cards in September 2014, many people thought things would continue to be business as usual i ...Wren V5US Wireless Sound System
If you're a music fanatic, chances are you are, by extension, a bit fanatical about what you listen to your music on. If you're like ...
10 Most Discussed
- Bad Apples: the worst Mac products ever - 33 replies
- MacNN Staffers: What made the Mac the choice for you? - 16 replies
- Swatch CEO outlines smartwatch plans, calls Apple Watch 'toy' - 14 replies
- Apple Music subscriptions kill ALAC playback on iOS - 13 replies
- Continued iTunes library testing: all is still not well, but improving - 9 replies
- My Stupid Fault: don't look back in anger - 8 replies
- Rumor Roundup: high resolution iPad in ad analytics, possible stylus - 8 replies
- Hands On: AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 8 replies
- Survey: six weeks on, Apple Music shows good news, bad news [U] - 7 replies
- Appeals court opens door to FTC oversight of corporate cyber security - 6 replies