updated 06:20 pm EDT, Wed June 20, 2007
- Interarchy 8.5.3 file transfer application for Mac OS X with support for FTP, FTP/SSH, FTP/SSL-TLS, HTTP, HTTPs, WebDAV, WebDAVs and iDisk. This release is recommended for all Interarchy 8.x users. It will once again retrieve the ftp proxy username and password from the System Keychain and restores the Download menu item that was accidently removed from Interarchy 8.5. It also fixes a crash that may occur if an AppleScript file in the Scripts folder does not have a valid filename extension and another crash that may occur when closing the Bookmarks window while a Net Disk is syncing. [Download - 7.8MB]
- Temperature Monitor 4.2 is a system temperature utility shows measured readings, history data, extreme values and the permissible limits for the sensors. This release adds support for the new MacBook Pro series introduced in June 2007 and support for a variety of internal temperature sensors of new hard drive models. This affects old Macintosh computers not supporting the AHCI standard. Also, alert panels now display the exact time when the alert situation is detected.[Download - 2.8MB]
- YummySoup! 1.3.1 ($20) recipe organization tool. Allows users to browse recipes with the adjustable full screen view, that gently fades into view. Can use Apple remote to flip through your recipes, or have your directions read aloud. In this release descriptions have been added to recipes and the sidebar now supports expansion state preservation. If you leave a group expanded, it will remain expanded on the next launch. Users can also now edit items in the sidebar just by double clicking them. Another new feature is that the library is saved every ten minutes in addition to saving on quit. [Download - 2.8MB]
- MacA&D OSX 2.2 ($500) for system and software modeling, requirement management, code generation, reengineering and project reports. This release supports PHP design and code generation plus enhanced requirement management, diagram generation and editing. The new Global Search dialog scans thousands of text files and folders in seconds for matching text or wildcard patterns. The new release also enables template changes to be applied across existing entries. Requirement entries can be checked for missing or inconsistent data. The enhanced Requirement Matrix window presents data through user-defined views and queries.
- PhoneValet Message Center 5.1.1 ($170) telephony product that creates a virtual call center with automated attendant, unlimited voice mail call tree, call blocking, recording, logging and screening, automated dialing and Interactive Voice Response (IVR) capabilities. The new release adds support for additional audio formats, enhancing compatibility with many Treo and other smart phones. Now owners of these wireless phones can receive voice mail messages by email, and listen to them on their handsets. This version also contains enhancements to PhoneValet's caller-specific voice mail features and stability enhancements. Phone Valet requires Mac OS X 10.3.9 later, QuickTime 6.5 or later and an available USB port.