Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Nokia 6267 3500 and 6121
Nokia late Sunday unwrapped three phones aimed at the rapidly expanding mid-range phone market. All three feature 2-megapixel rear cameras -- now increasingly standard in the class -- and push features relatively new to the field. The 6267 flip-phone (pictured) stresses music and includes its own dedicated media keys as well as a card slot for up to 4GB of media storage. It also brings 3G Internet access with a front video camera for calls. Battery life, in spite of the advanced cellular broadband, is rated at a long 6.5 hours of active talk time. Nokia hopes to ship the 6267 during the summer at a price of 240 Euros ($321) before carrier discounts.
Sony Shuttering Connect
Sony is about to close its Connect online music store, according to reports of a recent company meeting. The electronics giant is allegedly set to discontinue all but the eBooks section and will shift the 20 staffers dedicated to the store to the company's PlayStation branch, where paid online content is more successful. Connect division head Steve Banfield will leave his position in as little as a few weeks, the report says. No confirmation was given for whether or not Sony's own SonicStage software, which is used as the front-end for accessing Connect, will be changed or removed altogether.
When Logitech's Ultrathin Keyboard Cover first came out, it caused something of a minor stir in the iPad world. It was the very firs ...Akitio Thunder dock
Akitio has expanded its line of Thunderbolt accessories with its new Thunder dock. With eSATA, FireWire 800, USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt p ...Pioneer AppRadio 3 with CD/DVD
Lots of cars come with robust stereo systems full of evolving technologies to give people the convenience of a smartphone on their das ...
10 Most Discussed
- New suit says Apple Store POS devices discriminate against blind - 28 replies
- Mt. Gox admits Bitcoin loss in hack, files for bankruptcy in Japan - 23 replies
- Apple CEO Tim Cook refutes investor call for 'profits above all' - 19 replies
- Report: OS X 10.9.2 puts Mail back on track at last - 16 replies
- Apple handling 40B iMessages, 15-20M FaceTime calls daily - 13 replies
- Architect of Apple Campus 2 reveals Jobs' influence - 10 replies
- Report: Apple dodged taxes on $8.9B in Australian profits - 9 replies
- Bitcoin-stealing trojan makes jump to popular Mac apps - 8 replies
- SXSW Snowden speech calls for mass encryption, public NSA oversight - 8 replies
- Yahoo shifting away from Google, Facebook login credentials - 8 replies