Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Nokia 6267 3500 and 6121
Nokia late Sunday unwrapped three phones aimed at the rapidly expanding mid-range phone market. All three feature 2-megapixel rear cameras -- now increasingly standard in the class -- and push features relatively new to the field. The 6267 flip-phone (pictured) stresses music and includes its own dedicated media keys as well as a card slot for up to 4GB of media storage. It also brings 3G Internet access with a front video camera for calls. Battery life, in spite of the advanced cellular broadband, is rated at a long 6.5 hours of active talk time. Nokia hopes to ship the 6267 during the summer at a price of 240 Euros ($321) before carrier discounts.
Sony Shuttering Connect
Sony is about to close its Connect online music store, according to reports of a recent company meeting. The electronics giant is allegedly set to discontinue all but the eBooks section and will shift the 20 staffers dedicated to the store to the company's PlayStation branch, where paid online content is more successful. Connect division head Steve Banfield will leave his position in as little as a few weeks, the report says. No confirmation was given for whether or not Sony's own SonicStage software, which is used as the front-end for accessing Connect, will be changed or removed altogether.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...MSI Geforce GTX 970 100ME
When Nvidia announced a new line of video cards in September 2014, many people thought things would continue to be business as usual i ...Wren V5US Wireless Sound System
If you're a music fanatic, chances are you are, by extension, a bit fanatical about what you listen to your music on. If you're like ...
10 Most Discussed
- MacNN Staffers: What made the Mac the choice for you? - 16 replies
- Bad Apples: the worst Mac products ever - 14 replies
- Swatch CEO outlines smartwatch plans, calls Apple Watch 'toy' - 14 replies
- Apple Music subscriptions kill ALAC playback on iOS - 13 replies
- Continued iTunes library testing: all is still not well, but improving - 9 replies
- My Stupid Fault: don't look back in anger - 8 replies
- Rumor Roundup: high resolution iPad in ad analytics, possible stylus - 8 replies
- Apple releases Diversity Report, minority hiring up - 7 replies
- Hands On: AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 7 replies
- Survey: six weeks on, Apple Music shows good news, bad news [U] - 7 replies