Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
iPhone Sales Book
New details of the iPhone's exact features have been revealed, courtesy of a leaked workbook posted online. While the book is primarily intended to help sales agents promote the most common Internet, media, and phone calling features of the device, the text also contains information about commonly asked questions for everyday use of the phone. The handset will be able to multitask in the right conditions, AT&T says: when in the presence of a Wi-Fi network, the phone can browse the web or check e-mail while handliing a call, taking advantage of multiple connections. The device will also sync contacts directly from Outlook or Outlook Express on Windows PCs as well as Address Book on Mac OS X systems.
USB thumb drives are getting larger by the day, their growth speeding along with the availability and expansion of memory chips. But h ...Autodesk Smoke 2015
Since May of this year, Autodesk has been shipping the highly anticipated update to its high-end post-production video editing suite, ...Crucial MX100 256GB SATA-3 SSD
While the price-per-gigabyte ratio for magnetic platter-based hard drives can't be beat, the speed that a SSD brings to the table for ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Is the Apple Watch a hit or a miss? - 24 replies
- Free iTunes U2 album now up to 'record-breaking' 33 million in 'sales' - 21 replies
- National Federation of the Blind sues Uber over refused rides, abuses - 14 replies
- Apple Watch debuts in three editions - 13 replies
- Apple announces 4.7-, 5.5-inch iPhone 6 models - 13 replies
- Wozniak on the iPhone 6: 'I've gotten rid of my Android phones' - 13 replies
- Apple event stream marred by serious technical problems - 12 replies
- Best Buy, Walmart decline to support Apple Pay - 11 replies
- Prescheduled social media posts from Joan Rivers promote iPhone 6 - 11 replies
- Fifth Avenue iPhone 6 line spans 12 blocks; 6 Plus in low US supply - 10 replies