Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
iPhone Sales Book
New details of the iPhone's exact features have been revealed, courtesy of a leaked workbook posted online. While the book is primarily intended to help sales agents promote the most common Internet, media, and phone calling features of the device, the text also contains information about commonly asked questions for everyday use of the phone. The handset will be able to multitask in the right conditions, AT&T says: when in the presence of a Wi-Fi network, the phone can browse the web or check e-mail while handliing a call, taking advantage of multiple connections. The device will also sync contacts directly from Outlook or Outlook Express on Windows PCs as well as Address Book on Mac OS X systems.
We reviewed the Omni Group's most famous Mac software, a To Do app called OmniFocus, back in June 2014, and we were impressed. Some o ...Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 3500 projector
Trying to find the perfect projector for a home theater can be tricky, as there are bountiful options on the market from a large numbe ...Thecus N2310 NAS
For every computer user, there comes a point of critical mass in data storage. When it hits, external hard drives, USB sticks and DVD ...
10 Most Discussed
- FCC approves net neutrality, Title II proposal in 3-2 vote - 31 replies
- Opponents, supporters of FCC Net Neutrality, Title II vote speak out - 14 replies
- Apple on the hook for $533M lawsuit payout over in-app purchase tech - 12 replies
- Apple tipsters claim Apple electric minivan in the works - 12 replies
- First US magazine appearance of Apple Watch debuts - 10 replies
- Hands On: Records 1.0 (OS X) - 8 replies
- Editorial: iCar or Apple moonshot? - 8 replies
- Apple launches video repair program for 2011-2013 MacBook Pros - 8 replies
- Apple reportedly launching wide public beta of iOS 8.3 in May - 7 replies
- Apple investing $1.9 billion in two new European data centers - 7 replies