Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
iPhone Sales Book
New details of the iPhone's exact features have been revealed, courtesy of a leaked workbook posted online. While the book is primarily intended to help sales agents promote the most common Internet, media, and phone calling features of the device, the text also contains information about commonly asked questions for everyday use of the phone. The handset will be able to multitask in the right conditions, AT&T says: when in the presence of a Wi-Fi network, the phone can browse the web or check e-mail while handliing a call, taking advantage of multiple connections. The device will also sync contacts directly from Outlook or Outlook Express on Windows PCs as well as Address Book on Mac OS X systems.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Apple's 15-inch Retina MacBook Pro continues to be a popular notebook with professional users and prosumers looking for the ultimate ...Typo keyboard for iPad
Following numerous legal shenanigans between Typo -- a company founded in part by Ryan Seacrest -- and the clear object of his physica ...Entry-level 27-inch Retina iMac
The 27-inch Apple iMac with 5K Retina display is already one of the best value-for-money Macs that Apple has ever released. It was som ...
10 Most Discussed
- Neil Young says he will pull music catalog from streaming services - 24 replies
- Hands On: Microsoft Word 2016 (OS X) - 20 replies
- Editorial: whatever happened to 'It Just Works?' - 18 replies
- Follow-up: Dalrymple's iTunes issues largely fixed, patch coming - 12 replies
- My Stupid Fault: iCloud vs local iPhone backups - 12 replies
- Pointers: Taming the Applications folder with sub-folders - 11 replies
- Apple takes lid off 64-bit A8 iPod touch, now up to 128GB - 11 replies
- Pointers: Tethering to your iPhone - 11 replies
- Cook on Apple Watch: no numbers, but recent claims wrong - 10 replies
- Senator Franken, Consumer Watchdog call for App Store investigation - 9 replies