Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
iPhone Sales Book
New details of the iPhone's exact features have been revealed, courtesy of a leaked workbook posted online. While the book is primarily intended to help sales agents promote the most common Internet, media, and phone calling features of the device, the text also contains information about commonly asked questions for everyday use of the phone. The handset will be able to multitask in the right conditions, AT&T says: when in the presence of a Wi-Fi network, the phone can browse the web or check e-mail while handliing a call, taking advantage of multiple connections. The device will also sync contacts directly from Outlook or Outlook Express on Windows PCs as well as Address Book on Mac OS X systems.
￼The half moon design speaks about what to expect overall from the Pure Contour i1 Air Dock: it is a speaker that looks to blend int ...STM Studio for iPad Air
STM is one of those companies that seems to fly under the radar when it comes to iPad accessories. They're better known for their ge ...Velodyne vBold headphones
Headphones make a statement. Whether the listener is an unabashed audio fiend or someone that cares more about the outer coolness than ...
10 Most Discussed
- 'Security reasons' keep Obama from having iPhone - 16 replies
- Apple updates plans for Union Square SF store, will preserve fountain - 10 replies
- Amazon, too, pokes at iPad Air in new Kindle Fire HDX ad - 9 replies
- Apple iPhone 5s versus Google Nexus 5 - 8 replies
- Carl Icahn files official shareholder proposal with Apple [u] - 8 replies
- Politicians, tech giants promote 'Hour of Code' learning initiative - 7 replies
- Samsung attempts to silence YouTube complaint of Galaxy S4 fire, fails - 7 replies
- Apple: iOS 7 now on 74 percent of iOS devices - 7 replies
- Qualcomm Gimbal Bluetooth beacons to compete with Apple's iBeacon - 6 replies
- NPD: Large-screen smartphone owners use 44 percent more data - 5 replies