Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
iPhone Sales Book
New details of the iPhone's exact features have been revealed, courtesy of a leaked workbook posted online. While the book is primarily intended to help sales agents promote the most common Internet, media, and phone calling features of the device, the text also contains information about commonly asked questions for everyday use of the phone. The handset will be able to multitask in the right conditions, AT&T says: when in the presence of a Wi-Fi network, the phone can browse the web or check e-mail while handliing a call, taking advantage of multiple connections. The device will also sync contacts directly from Outlook or Outlook Express on Windows PCs as well as Address Book on Mac OS X systems.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Ultimate Ears (now owned by Logitech) has found great success in the marketplace with its "Boom" series of Bluetooth speakers, a mod ...Kinivo URBN Premium Bluetooth Headphones
We love music, and we're willing to bet that you do, too. If you're like us, you probably spend a good portion of your time wearing ...Jamstik+ MIDI Controller
For a long time the MIDI world has been dominated by keyboard-inspired controllers. Times are changing however, and we are slowly star ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Should Apple release a desktop computer that runs iOS? - 64 replies
- Opinion: Things about the iPad Pro that are evading people - 26 replies
- Editorial: Five reasons to move to Windows - 23 replies
- Teardown of Apple Pencil reveals it is utterly unrepairable by users - 17 replies
- Cook insists converged iPad, Mac product not coming soon - 15 replies
- Quicken 2016 for Mac arrives in tandem with Windows version - 9 replies
- Analysis: A tale of two companies - 9 replies
- MacNN: Five reasons to switch to Mac - 8 replies
- Gartner: Apple rises, Samsung drops in worldwide phone share - 6 replies
- Pointers: Join a Mac/iOS User Group! - 6 replies