Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
iPhone Launches June 29
Apple on Sunday launched a trio of new iPhone ads that have confirmed the official June 29th release date of the company's inaugural cellphone. Each of the ads features the black background and a hand holding the iPhone for a clear demonstration, similar to the original iPod nano ad from September 2005, and focuses on key features for the new touchscreen device. "Never Been an iPod" touches on the device's advanced media player functions along with its ability to take calls, while "How-To" demonstrates the device's ability to manage Internet and media tasks. "Calamari" shows how the inspiration of a movie can lead to finding a restaurant in Google Maps.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Ultimately there's one thing we all want from smartphone accessories; we want options. When it comes to keeping our iPhone charged, w ...iHome iBT74 Color Changing Bluetooth Speaker
There's no reason why your tech can't look good while doing what it was designed to do. That's the reason that sports cars look goo ...Logitech Gaming Daedalus Prime Mouse
Logitech Gaming continues to expand upon its peripherals line, with each one looking to fit neatly into a breadth of gaming needs. Bui ...
10 Most Discussed
- Apple Music launch cripples Home Sharing, alters iTunes Match - 17 replies
- Apple retracts App Store games with Confederate flag imagery [u] - 15 replies
- Apple Music, iOS 8.4 update are on the air; servers hammered [u] - 11 replies
- Classic Mac OS System 7.5.5 made to run on Apple Watch - 10 replies
- Universal issues first full 'Steve Jobs' movie trailer - 9 replies
- Comment: An independent artist's view on Apple Music - 9 replies
- Hands On: iOS 9 Preview for iPad Air 2 - 8 replies
- Apple updates OS X to 10.10.4; includes networking, Mail, Photos fixes - 8 replies
- Editorial: Pardon? You don't like Apple Music? - 7 replies
- Hands On: iTunes 12.2.0 (OS X) - 7 replies