Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
iPhone Launches June 29
Apple on Sunday launched a trio of new iPhone ads that have confirmed the official June 29th release date of the company's inaugural cellphone. Each of the ads features the black background and a hand holding the iPhone for a clear demonstration, similar to the original iPod nano ad from September 2005, and focuses on key features for the new touchscreen device. "Never Been an iPod" touches on the device's advanced media player functions along with its ability to take calls, while "How-To" demonstrates the device's ability to manage Internet and media tasks. "Calamari" shows how the inspiration of a movie can lead to finding a restaurant in Google Maps.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
The Jorno Bluetooth keyboard and stand for tablets certainly looks nice. The gunmetal grey shell of the keyboard looks great while the ...Apple 12-inch Retina MacBook
It is an exciting time for consumer technology, with gadgets and devices that once used to the stuff of dreams now coming to fruition. ...JBL Synchros Reflect in-ear headphones
All headphones are not created equally, especially when it comes to use during vigorous activities or workouts. Over-the-ear headphone ...
10 Most Discussed
- The Feature Thief: Apple taketh away, sometimes giveth back - 26 replies
- The Feature Thief, conclusion: AppleWorks and the lessons learned - 24 replies
- The Feature Thief, part one: Pages - 20 replies
- The Feature Thief, part three: iWeb - 16 replies
- Apple updates Watch support page, admits tattoos may be a problem - 15 replies
- The Feature Thief, part two: Final Cut Pro, iMovie, iDVD - 11 replies
- Google cuts YouTube support for older Apple TV, Google TV, iOS devices - 9 replies
- Wrist tattoos may interfere with Apple Watch functions, reports say - 8 replies
- Flaw in iPad 'flight bag' software grounds AA flights [U] - 7 replies
- Google unveils new scheme to acquire unwanted patents - 7 replies