Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
iPhone Launches June 29
Apple on Sunday launched a trio of new iPhone ads that have confirmed the official June 29th release date of the company's inaugural cellphone. Each of the ads features the black background and a hand holding the iPhone for a clear demonstration, similar to the original iPod nano ad from September 2005, and focuses on key features for the new touchscreen device. "Never Been an iPod" touches on the device's advanced media player functions along with its ability to take calls, while "How-To" demonstrates the device's ability to manage Internet and media tasks. "Calamari" shows how the inspiration of a movie can lead to finding a restaurant in Google Maps.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
If you're like us, chances are you've come to realize that you need the ability to access the Internet on the go. Also, you've prob ...15-inch MacBook Pro with Force Touch
Apple's 15-inch Retina MacBook Pro continues to be a popular notebook with professional users and prosumers looking for the ultimate ...Typo keyboard for iPad
Following numerous legal shenanigans between Typo -- a company founded in part by Ryan Seacrest -- and the clear object of his physica ...
10 Most Discussed
- Hands On: Microsoft Word 2016 (OS X) - 20 replies
- Editorial: whatever happened to 'It Just Works?' - 18 replies
- My Stupid Fault: iCloud vs local iPhone backups - 12 replies
- Follow-up: Dalrymple's iTunes issues largely fixed, patch coming - 12 replies
- Pointers: Taming the Applications folder with sub-folders - 11 replies
- Pointers: Tethering to your iPhone - 11 replies
- Cook on Apple Watch: no numbers, but recent claims wrong - 10 replies
- AT&T rails against $100 million FCC fine for misleading customers - 9 replies
- Senator Franken, Consumer Watchdog call for App Store investigation - 9 replies
- MacNN testing concludes on Samsung SSDs and Apple Trim implementation - 8 replies