Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
iPhone Launches June 29
Apple on Sunday launched a trio of new iPhone ads that have confirmed the official June 29th release date of the company's inaugural cellphone. Each of the ads features the black background and a hand holding the iPhone for a clear demonstration, similar to the original iPod nano ad from September 2005, and focuses on key features for the new touchscreen device. "Never Been an iPod" touches on the device's advanced media player functions along with its ability to take calls, while "How-To" demonstrates the device's ability to manage Internet and media tasks. "Calamari" shows how the inspiration of a movie can lead to finding a restaurant in Google Maps.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...MSI Geforce GTX 970 100ME
When Nvidia announced a new line of video cards in September 2014, many people thought things would continue to be business as usual i ...
10 Most Discussed
- Bad Apples: the worst Mac products ever - 42 replies
- MacNN Staffers: What made the Mac the choice for you? - 16 replies
- Swatch CEO outlines smartwatch plans, calls Apple Watch 'toy' - 14 replies
- Google advises developers on how to weaken iOS 9 app security - 10 replies
- T-Mobile cracking down on extreme bandwidth users of its LTE network - 10 replies
- Hands On: Griffin Powermate Bluetooth - 9 replies
- Hands On: AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 9 replies
- Continued iTunes library testing: all is still not well, but improving - 9 replies
- Appeals court opens door to FTC oversight of corporate cyber security - 6 replies