Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
SOHO Notes, Organizer
Chronos today released SOHO Notes 6.0, an upgrade to its note manager as well as SOHO Organizer 6.0, an update to its personal/business software. Version 6 of Notes offers innovative features such as Forms that allow users to store their information in fields they define. The new SOHO Notes also lets users organize their information using hierarchical folders, smart folders, keywords, links, and labels. In addition, users can capture information in more than 10 different ways including the newly-added scanner support. The software now offers 256-bit encryption for securely storing private notes as well as support for custom folder Icons.
Following in the wake of Meizu's miniOne, Chinese firm Ainol has just rolled out its own attempt at drawing on the iPhone's anticipated success. The V2000 is strictly a media player with a smaller 3-inch LCD and features to match its shifted focus. A 600MHz ADI Blackfin chip provides enough decoding performance for the mainstay AVI format as well as various MPEG formats and even RealVideo; audio is just as diverse, with MP3 and WMA support backed by more exotic APE and FLAC lossless music. Voice recoring and an FM radio are built-in to round out the media playback options.
Looking for a pair of headphones that can do everything a user requires is a task that can take some study. Trying to decide on in-ear ...MaxUpgrades 512GB Retina MacBook Pro SSD
Apple's Retina line of MacBook Pro notebooks have been impressive, right from their debut in 2012. Thinner than the previous model, t ...Lemur BlueDriver
"Oh no, the check engine light is on…again! What one of the hundreds of reasons could it be this time? Probably going to cost a for ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Senator Ted Cruz off the mark with net neutrality comments - 15 replies
- Apple pursuing 'aggressive expansion' in enterprise market - 15 replies
- Spotify paid over $2B in royalties, CEO responds to Taylor Swift - 12 replies
- FCC chairman rejects President's call for Title II ISP regulation - 11 replies
- AT&T could shelve gigabit fiber investments over net neutrality rules - 10 replies
- Apple must face lawsuit over iMessage's lost texts, says Judge Koh - 10 replies
- First Look: Apple iMac with 5K Retina Display - 10 replies
- Exclusive Analysis: iOS app storage limits across range of devices - 9 replies
- President Obama voices support for Title II reclassification of ISPs - 9 replies
- Upp hydrogen fuel cell available in Apple Stores in United Kingdom - 7 replies