updated 06:00 pm EDT, Wed May 23, 2007
Project X, VPN Tracker
- Project X 1.1.1 ($200) enhances the project management utility and fixes a number of bugs. Project X 1.1.1 expands the media abilities of the Network view to the Outline and Timeline view with the use of media tags on tasks, and is faster overall alongside improved printing. The software enables users to create and edit projects graphically with one-click updates and the potential to embed media files directly into tasks. [Download - 928KB]
- A Better Finder Rename 7.8 ($20) updates the file renaming software, adding a number of text removal actions and delivering a new iteration of the preferences pane. A Better Finder Rename provides a detachable and fully resizable instant preview window with drag-and-drop support. [Download - 1.9MB]
- MBS REALbasic plug-ins 7.3 ($28 per portion) is a collection of several plug-in parts that extend the REALbasic development environment with more than 600 classes and two controls featuring over 14,000 documented functions. The latest release includes a rewritten CoreImage for better integration with REALbasic, and splits the plug-in so users can purchase licenses in parts.
- VPN Tracker 4.9.2 ($90 for Personal, $200 for Professional) adds support for the DFL-200 firewall from D-Link as well as SonicWALLs' TotalSecure firewalls (models: TZ 180, TV180, TZ180 Wireless, TZ190 and TZ 190 Wireless) to the VPN client for Mac. VPN Tracker 4.9.2 allows safe data transfer between a Mac and a company network, encrypting all unsecure internet and AirPort connections. [Download - form]
- Snard 2.5.2 ($10) is a specialty launcher program that is usable as a system menu or as a hot key activated popup menu. Snard opens applications as root, offers flexible menu access, and performs searches locally or over the internet using Sherlock. The update fixes a bug with alias handling. [Download - 1.7MB]
- PageSender 4.0.1 ($40) is a free update for registered users of PageSender 4, enhancing the fax software with an Address Book panel that works in Carbon applications. THe latest release also offers live addressing in Carbon software, includes returns in cover page messages, and enables users to create new recipients by clicking in the address list. [Download - 6.6MB]