updated 01:50 pm EDT, Wed May 23, 2007
- Entourage Email Archive X 3.3.0 ($30) is a utility for archiving emails and attachments received or sent using Microsoft Entourage on Mac OS X systems. The latest release works with Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger as well as Entourage 2004, and all updates are availbale for free for registered 3.x users. The update adds support for UTF-8 when users choose to export as text and tab-text files. [Download - 1.9MB]
- Horizon 1.1 ($30) is a unique calendar-based personal financial management system. The software combines a calendar-based interface with a calculation engine to provide a clear and simple picture of where money comes from and where it goes. The latest release adds a toolbar, and brings calendar navigation to either side of the current month and year. [Download - 2.1MB]
- Downfall 2.7 ($20) updates the 3D falling blocks game, adding a new font with improved mouse support. The latest release enables players to customize in-game controls -- namely the keyboard and mouse, adds new options, and includes improved license key input. Players can also set the game speed option in the pre-game help. [Download - 1.4MB]
- CDFinder 5.0 ($40) helps users organize disk and data archives, tracking digital media assets such as CDs and network volumes. The update runs natively on Intel-based Macs as a Universal Binary, and imports eight catalog formats from other applications. CDFinder 5.0 also reads various photo/audio meta data, and offers AppleScript support alongside Spotlight search functionality. [Download - 4.8MB]
- MacFamilyTree 4.4.6 ($50) is an upgrade to the genealogy application that tracks relations in a speedy manner. The latest release includes Google Earth integration to reveal locations from a family tree in Google Earth direectly from within MacFamilyTree, and supports assigning coordinates from one location to other locations with the same name. [Download - 12MB]
- MailTank (from $15/month per login) is a Web-based service allowing users to work as a team to answer customer email from anywhere in the world. The latest revision of MailTank features rich statistical reports to help illustrate performance, adds support tags to help organize messages, includes a new "Redirect" action link to ensure message go where they are intended.