Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Forums May 19
Forums roundup: Members are discussing the recent update to Apple's consumer MacBook laptops, received with a mix of disappointment and satisfaction.... Several other members are responding to a request for help from a user looking to ditch their Dell and switch to a Mac, including the question asking how to convince his wife the Mac is best.... Other users are discussing the real world speed difference between a 2.0 GHz and a 2.16 GHz Core 2 Duo, and if the difference decreases with more RAM.... Other members are offering solutions to a user looking to duplicate a user folder in Mac OS X.... Meanwhile, other members are discussing the options for a user who spilled water on a MacBook as AppleCare does not cover accidental damage.
Two new Fujitsu plasmas
Fujitsu has released two new televisions in its Plasmavision series. The P55XHA51WSb and P63XHA51WSb are 55- and 63-inch sets, available in silver or black, and use panels with 1366x768 native resolution. The processor behind them is the AVM II, which is capable of per-pixel processing and scaling, and will attempt to anti-alias moving objects to eliminate jagged edges. It also boasts noise reduction and motion prediction abilities.
Brightness for both screens is rated at 900cd/m2, and contrast is 3,000:1. Ports feature two HDMI connections, plus options like VGA and RS232. In the UK, the sets are priced at £4,495 ($8,879) and £6,495 ($12,830). [via Pocket-lint]
It seems like no matter how much internal storage is included today's mobile devices, we, as users, will always find a way to fill th ...Brother HL-L8250CDN Color Laser Printer
When it comes to selecting a printer, the process is not exactly something most people put a lot of thought into. Printers are often t ...Moshi iVisor AG and XT for iPad Air 2
Have you ever tried to put in a screen protector that relies on static to cling to the screen? How many bubbles and wrinkles does it h ...
10 Most Discussed
- Apple CEO asks Arkansas governor to veto 'right to discriminate' law - 32 replies
- In with the new: USB-C connector on new MacBook explained - 19 replies
- Latest MacBooks drop Windows 7 compatibility in Boot Camp - 18 replies
- Apple executives participate in, praise 'Becoming Steve Jobs' bio - 12 replies
- Hands On: Carbon Copy Cloner 4.0.6 (OS X) - 11 replies
- Apple Watch: how Apple Stores will handle the debut - 10 replies
- Legal barrage launched over FCC Open Internet regulation in DC courts - 10 replies
- Briefly: Apple TV gains new channels, Pro Tools 12 changes pricing - 10 replies
- Hands On: Fantastical 2 (OS X) - 9 replies
- Hands On: Downcast 2.8.28 (iOS) - 8 replies