updated 05:40 pm EDT, Thu May 17, 2007
Torq, Runtime Revolution
- Torq 1.0.4 (free) updates the driver software for M-Audio's audio equipmet. The latest release adds support for the Xponent controller/interface, and features a redesigned MIDI architecture for improved response. Torq 1.0.4 also includes a new "reset speed slider on new track" preference for keeping the position of the speed slider the same when loading a new song. [Download - form]
- NoteList 2.1 ($15) allows users to store searchable notes in a free format with fully formatted RTF text and images. The latest release features color label categories, and stores window as well as column sizes. NoteList 2.1 also includes an internet-based software update feature alongside one bug fix. [Download - 332KB]
- Runtime Revolution 2.8.1 (Studio $400, Enterprise $1,000) brings more than 240 improvements to the cross-platform rapid application and media project development tool. New major improvements include a Web browser object, embedded fonts, SQLite integration, and array improvements. The latest revision also features private handlers alongside Windows Vista support.
- TrendyMac 1.2.6 ($110) is a client-side Mac OS X Web log file analyzer. New changes include an enhanced user's manual with more details, as well as additional 'Special' reports. The software now includes an FTP feature that downloads log files, and the update fixes several small bugs. [Download - 6.8MB]
- Anzan 1.0 ($20 for 2-computer license) enables users to easily transfer files between multiple Macs on a local area network. The application enables users to drop a file onto the recipient's name, and supports sending files to multiple people along with an optional short message. Anzan is configurable to automatically accepts file transfers from specific individuals, and provides a history of transfers that users can reveal in the Finder. [Download - 1MB]
- TranslateIt! for Mac 7.3 ($25/year) is a multilingual dictionary that allows users to look up words quickly and easily. Users hover the mouse pointer over an unfamiliar word in any Cocoa application to see its translation appear in a pop-up window. The software translates to and from any language, providing corresponding dictionaries are installed, and provides English sounds for more than 17,000 English words. [Download - unknown]