Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Forums May 13
Forums roundup: Members are discussing the appearance of some auctions on eBay, which promise an iPhone upon release -- with some auctions reaching and passing the $1000 mark.... Several other members are responding to questions from a Windows user planning to complete their switch to Mac OS X with the purchase of a Mac Pro, including inquiries about graphics card options and RAID setup.... Other users are discussing the best RAM configuration for Core Duo iMacs, which are limited to 2 or 3 GBs depending on model.... Other members are attempting to help a MacBook Pro user who is reporting their laptop is spontaneously restarting; a similar problem plagued early MacBook models, but was not reported in Pro models until recently.... Meanwhile, other members are discussing the value of partitioning a hard drive in Mac OS X, as many believe it to be useless for modern Macs.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...MSI Geforce GTX 970 100ME
When Nvidia announced a new line of video cards in September 2014, many people thought things would continue to be business as usual i ...Wren V5US Wireless Sound System
If you're a music fanatic, chances are you are, by extension, a bit fanatical about what you listen to your music on. If you're like ...
10 Most Discussed
- Bad Apples: the worst Mac products ever - 33 replies
- MacNN Staffers: What made the Mac the choice for you? - 16 replies
- Swatch CEO outlines smartwatch plans, calls Apple Watch 'toy' - 14 replies
- Continued iTunes library testing: all is still not well, but improving - 9 replies
- Hands On: AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 8 replies
- Rumor Roundup: high resolution iPad in ad analytics, possible stylus - 8 replies
- Survey: six weeks on, Apple Music shows good news, bad news [U] - 7 replies
- Hands On: Tile Bluetooth Object Tracker - 6 replies
- Appeals court opens door to FTC oversight of corporate cyber security - 6 replies