Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Forums May 13
Forums roundup: Members are discussing the appearance of some auctions on eBay, which promise an iPhone upon release -- with some auctions reaching and passing the $1000 mark.... Several other members are responding to questions from a Windows user planning to complete their switch to Mac OS X with the purchase of a Mac Pro, including inquiries about graphics card options and RAID setup.... Other users are discussing the best RAM configuration for Core Duo iMacs, which are limited to 2 or 3 GBs depending on model.... Other members are attempting to help a MacBook Pro user who is reporting their laptop is spontaneously restarting; a similar problem plagued early MacBook models, but was not reported in Pro models until recently.... Meanwhile, other members are discussing the value of partitioning a hard drive in Mac OS X, as many believe it to be useless for modern Macs.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Ultimate Ears (now owned by Logitech) has found great success in the marketplace with its "Boom" series of Bluetooth speakers, a mod ...Kinivo URBN Premium Bluetooth Headphones
We love music, and we're willing to bet that you do, too. If you're like us, you probably spend a good portion of your time wearing ...Jamstik+ MIDI Controller
For a long time the MIDI world has been dominated by keyboard-inspired controllers. Times are changing however, and we are slowly star ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Should Apple release a desktop computer that runs iOS? - 39 replies
- Opinion: Things about the iPad Pro that are evading people - 25 replies
- Editorial: Five reasons to move to Windows - 23 replies
- Teardown of Apple Pencil reveals it is utterly unrepairable by users - 17 replies
- Cook insists converged iPad, Mac product not coming soon - 15 replies
- Quicken 2016 for Mac arrives in tandem with Windows version - 9 replies
- Analysis: A tale of two companies - 9 replies
- MacNN: Five reasons to switch to Mac - 8 replies
- Tim Cook addresses retail, commences 'inclusion training' company-wide - 7 replies
- Pointers: Join a Mac/iOS User Group! - 6 replies