Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Forums May 13
Forums roundup: Members are discussing the appearance of some auctions on eBay, which promise an iPhone upon release -- with some auctions reaching and passing the $1000 mark.... Several other members are responding to questions from a Windows user planning to complete their switch to Mac OS X with the purchase of a Mac Pro, including inquiries about graphics card options and RAID setup.... Other users are discussing the best RAM configuration for Core Duo iMacs, which are limited to 2 or 3 GBs depending on model.... Other members are attempting to help a MacBook Pro user who is reporting their laptop is spontaneously restarting; a similar problem plagued early MacBook models, but was not reported in Pro models until recently.... Meanwhile, other members are discussing the value of partitioning a hard drive in Mac OS X, as many believe it to be useless for modern Macs.
When it comes to music on the go, consumers generally have some options to consider when looking for the best experience. While Blueto ...Pure Jongo T2 wireless speaker
Multi-room audio compatibility is a key metric for wireless sound systems these days. The entry cost into a house-spanning system can ...Logitech Z213 multimedia speakers
Desktop computer speakers sit in a weird area of limbo: many consumers have forgone the era of desktop listening for the privacy and v ...
10 Most Discussed
- Oregon Apple Store 'slur' incident being investigated - 31 replies
- Opinion: Hachette and Amazon fight, who loses? - 12 replies
- Judge rejects proposed $324.5M anti-poaching case settlement - 11 replies
- T-Mobile announces plan to throttle those abusing 'unlimited' data - 11 replies
- NewerTech accessory fools 'headless' Mac minis into turning on GPU - 9 replies
- Claim: Apple's iMessage accounts for 30 percent of all mobile spam - 8 replies
- Apple issues diversity report, promises better gender/racial balance - 8 replies
- Quicken 2015 for Mac brings new features, strips others - 8 replies
- Disney latest victim of Amazon DVD pre-order denial - 8 replies
- Schematics suggest iPhone 6 may come in 16, 64, and 128GB models - 8 replies