Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Forums May 13
Forums roundup: Members are discussing the appearance of some auctions on eBay, which promise an iPhone upon release -- with some auctions reaching and passing the $1000 mark.... Several other members are responding to questions from a Windows user planning to complete their switch to Mac OS X with the purchase of a Mac Pro, including inquiries about graphics card options and RAID setup.... Other users are discussing the best RAM configuration for Core Duo iMacs, which are limited to 2 or 3 GBs depending on model.... Other members are attempting to help a MacBook Pro user who is reporting their laptop is spontaneously restarting; a similar problem plagued early MacBook models, but was not reported in Pro models until recently.... Meanwhile, other members are discussing the value of partitioning a hard drive in Mac OS X, as many believe it to be useless for modern Macs.
For all of the high-priced, over-engineered Bluetooth speakers in the electronics market, there is still room for mass-market solution ...VisionTek 128GB USB Pocket SSD
USB flash drives dealt the death blow to both the floppy and Zip drives. While still faster than either of the old removable media, sp ...Kodak PixPro SL10 Smart Lens Camera
Smartphone imagery still widely varies. Large Megapixel counts don't make for a good image, and the optics in some devices are lackin ...
10 Most Discussed
- Breaking: US reverses, to say North Korea behind Sony hack tomorrow - 17 replies
- DiskWarrior 5 debuts, offers full 64-bit support, flash drive option - 9 replies
- New Foxconn robots too imprecise for Apple products, report claims - 8 replies
- Sony ignored security evaluation before GOP hack, more data coming - 8 replies
- Jackson meets with Cook on diversity in the tech industry - 8 replies
- Review: Apple iMac with 5K Retina display - 7 replies
- FCC overrules carriers, defines 'broadband' as 10Mbps minimum - 7 replies
- German Chancellor speaks out against net neutrality, wants fast lanes - 7 replies
- Ex-Apple engineer testifies on project to block non-iTunes clients [u] - 6 replies
- Apple, Amazon refuse to disclose federal diversity data - 6 replies