Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Forums May 5
Forums roundup: Members are discussing the potential useful life of a PowerMac G5, and whether or not running Windows is now be a requirement for Mac users.... Several other members are responding to a request for help by a MacBook Pro owner who has discovered a bulge above the latch of their laptop, noting it as a structural flaw of the Apple notebook.... Other users are discussing odd issues with the "About This Mac" function in Mac OS X, recently reported to list RAM speeds as 0 MHz and failing to identify processors .... Other members are attempting to help an iBook owner who has not been able to start his laptop since the recent security update by Apple.... Meanwhile, other members are discussing the best way to recover deleted files in Mac OS X, as some question whether the task is even possible.
HP Pavilion HDX Leak
HP is about to release its first-ever gaming notebook, according to a series of images and specs that have slipped out online. The Pavilion HDX should be the first fruits of the Voodoo PC buyout and is likely to include both high-performance parts for gaming as well as avid movie watchers. Similar to the XPS M2010, the HDX will more closely resemble a portable desktop with a 20-inch display and a handle to carry the 12-pound system. The lower half of the casing is large enough that a full-featured Windows Media Center remote docks to the left of a full-size keyboard, complete with touch-sensitive media keys at the top.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...MSI Geforce GTX 970 100ME
When Nvidia announced a new line of video cards in September 2014, many people thought things would continue to be business as usual i ...
10 Most Discussed
- Bad Apples: the worst Mac products ever - 42 replies
- MacNN Staffers: What made the Mac the choice for you? - 16 replies
- Swatch CEO outlines smartwatch plans, calls Apple Watch 'toy' - 14 replies
- T-Mobile cracking down on extreme bandwidth users of its LTE network - 10 replies
- Google advises developers on how to weaken iOS 9 app security - 10 replies
- Continued iTunes library testing: all is still not well, but improving - 9 replies
- Hands On: AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 9 replies
- Rumor Roundup: high resolution iPad in ad analytics, possible stylus - 8 replies
- Hands On: Griffin Powermate Bluetooth - 8 replies
- Hands On: Twitter 3.1.0 (OS X) - 6 replies