Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Forums May 5
Forums roundup: Members are discussing the potential useful life of a PowerMac G5, and whether or not running Windows is now be a requirement for Mac users.... Several other members are responding to a request for help by a MacBook Pro owner who has discovered a bulge above the latch of their laptop, noting it as a structural flaw of the Apple notebook.... Other users are discussing odd issues with the "About This Mac" function in Mac OS X, recently reported to list RAM speeds as 0 MHz and failing to identify processors .... Other members are attempting to help an iBook owner who has not been able to start his laptop since the recent security update by Apple.... Meanwhile, other members are discussing the best way to recover deleted files in Mac OS X, as some question whether the task is even possible.
HP Pavilion HDX Leak
HP is about to release its first-ever gaming notebook, according to a series of images and specs that have slipped out online. The Pavilion HDX should be the first fruits of the Voodoo PC buyout and is likely to include both high-performance parts for gaming as well as avid movie watchers. Similar to the XPS M2010, the HDX will more closely resemble a portable desktop with a 20-inch display and a handle to carry the 12-pound system. The lower half of the casing is large enough that a full-featured Windows Media Center remote docks to the left of a full-size keyboard, complete with touch-sensitive media keys at the top.
There are a lot of cloud services out there, and nearly all of them can be used for backing up key files and folders. A few dedicated ...Plantronics BackBeat Pro Bluetooth headphones
Looking for a pair of headphones that can do everything a user requires is a task that can take some study. Trying to decide on in-ear ...MaxUpgrades 512GB Retina MacBook Pro SSD
Apple's Retina line of MacBook Pro notebooks have been impressive, right from their debut in 2012. Thinner than the previous model, t ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Senator Ted Cruz off the mark with net neutrality comments - 15 replies
- Some Safari users experiencing severe YouTube playback problems - 12 replies
- FCC chairman rejects President's call for Title II ISP regulation - 11 replies
- First Look: Apple iMac with 5K Retina Display - 10 replies
- AT&T could shelve gigabit fiber investments over net neutrality rules - 10 replies
- Xiaomi looking to overtake Apple, Samsung in the next 10 years - 9 replies
- Watchmakers issue cease-and-desists to smartwatch face creators - 9 replies
- Apple responds, points out flaws in AAA study of 'distracting' Siri - 8 replies
- Upp hydrogen fuel cell available in Apple Stores in United Kingdom - 7 replies
- Target claims no responsibility for 'Black Friday' data theft in court - 6 replies