Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Forums May 5
Forums roundup: Members are discussing the potential useful life of a PowerMac G5, and whether or not running Windows is now be a requirement for Mac users.... Several other members are responding to a request for help by a MacBook Pro owner who has discovered a bulge above the latch of their laptop, noting it as a structural flaw of the Apple notebook.... Other users are discussing odd issues with the "About This Mac" function in Mac OS X, recently reported to list RAM speeds as 0 MHz and failing to identify processors .... Other members are attempting to help an iBook owner who has not been able to start his laptop since the recent security update by Apple.... Meanwhile, other members are discussing the best way to recover deleted files in Mac OS X, as some question whether the task is even possible.
HP Pavilion HDX Leak
HP is about to release its first-ever gaming notebook, according to a series of images and specs that have slipped out online. The Pavilion HDX should be the first fruits of the Voodoo PC buyout and is likely to include both high-performance parts for gaming as well as avid movie watchers. Similar to the XPS M2010, the HDX will more closely resemble a portable desktop with a 20-inch display and a handle to carry the 12-pound system. The lower half of the casing is large enough that a full-featured Windows Media Center remote docks to the left of a full-size keyboard, complete with touch-sensitive media keys at the top.
STM is one of those companies that seems to fly under the radar when it comes to iPad accessories. They're better known for their ge ...Velodyne vBold headphones
Headphones make a statement. Whether the listener is an unabashed audio fiend or someone that cares more about the outer coolness than ...Snugg Robust Case for iPad Air
Snugg's Distressed Brown Leather Case was something of a pleasant surprise when I reviewed it last year. I didn't expect much at fi ...
10 Most Discussed
- Dropbox CEO: Steve Jobs wanted to buy us, tried to kill us - 15 replies
- One-off (Product) RED Mac Pro fetches $977,000 at auction - 13 replies
- Amazon, too, pokes at iPad Air in new Kindle Fire HDX ad - 9 replies
- Adobe drags feet on notifying data theft victims, millions at risk - 9 replies
- Apple iPhone 5s versus Google Nexus 5 - 8 replies
- Apple updates plans for Union Square SF store, will preserve fountain - 8 replies
- Nokia pokes Apple's iPad Air with derisive new ads for Lumia 2520 - 8 replies
- Carl Icahn files official shareholder proposal with Apple [u] - 8 replies
- WD Black 2 Dual Drive combines SSD, HDD into non-hybrid format - 6 replies
- Samsung's market share in Japan drops as Apple surges - 5 replies