Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Forums April 28
Forums roundup: Members are discussing whether or not a MacBook Pro update is coming - including a ongoing poll.... Other users are offering advice to a potential Mac buyer considering making the PC to Mac switch, but still unsure.... One user is wondering when Apple will pick up solid-state hard drives, noting Dell's recent addition of such options.... Other members are discussing the potential need for AppleCare when buying a Mac to a user questioning the $200 price tag.... Meanwhile, other members are responding to a rather odd request by one user, who is looking to cause a deliberate Kernal Panic.
Finis updates to SwiMP3 v2
Finis, who released their unusual SwiMP3 player late last year, has updated the product with a new edition called the v2. Like its predecessor, the v2 uses bone conduction to transmit sound, which ensures that audio isn't interrupted by water or damaged headphones. The main difference is an increase in memory from 128MB to 256MB; the player now also supports the WMA format, where previously it was restricted to MP3. Finis is selling the v2 for $199.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Perhaps you've already seen our review of the Dotti LED display from Witti Design. Meet Notti, Dotti's "sibling". Notti is a softb ...Seagate Personal Cloud (2-Bay)
When it comes to backing up files, many users are now looking to the myriad of cloud storage solutions available. There is no doubt th ...Leitz Icon Label Printer
When you say the words "label printer" to people, they either just really don't care, or they get incredibly excited. This is one o ...
10 Most Discussed
- Jony Ive promoted to Chief Design Officer at Apple - 12 replies
- Man fined $120 for using Apple Watch while driving - 7 replies
- Oculus outlines Rift PC requirements, stops OS X, Linux development - 7 replies
- Pointers: Sign Your PDFs in Preview - 5 replies
- Pointers: Mastering the OS X Dock - 5 replies
- Apple rolls out Force Touch 15-inch MacBook Pro, new Retina iMac - 5 replies
- Pointers: Make 'Hey Siri' work on Apple Watch - 5 replies
- Adobe to discontinue iOS Photoshop Touch, plans successor apps [u] - 4 replies
- Editorial: FCC, lawsuits, Net Neutrality, and The Bill of Rights - 4 replies
- Google reveals it rejects majority of 'Right to be Forgotten' requests - 4 replies