Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Forums April 28
Forums roundup: Members are discussing whether or not a MacBook Pro update is coming - including a ongoing poll.... Other users are offering advice to a potential Mac buyer considering making the PC to Mac switch, but still unsure.... One user is wondering when Apple will pick up solid-state hard drives, noting Dell's recent addition of such options.... Other members are discussing the potential need for AppleCare when buying a Mac to a user questioning the $200 price tag.... Meanwhile, other members are responding to a rather odd request by one user, who is looking to cause a deliberate Kernal Panic.
Finis updates to SwiMP3 v2
Finis, who released their unusual SwiMP3 player late last year, has updated the product with a new edition called the v2. Like its predecessor, the v2 uses bone conduction to transmit sound, which ensures that audio isn't interrupted by water or damaged headphones. The main difference is an increase in memory from 128MB to 256MB; the player now also supports the WMA format, where previously it was restricted to MP3. Finis is selling the v2 for $199.
When it comes to music on the go, consumers generally have some options to consider when looking for the best experience. While Blueto ...Pure Jongo T2 wireless speaker
Multi-room audio compatibility is a key metric for wireless sound systems these days. The entry cost into a house-spanning system can ...Logitech Z213 multimedia speakers
Desktop computer speakers sit in a weird area of limbo: many consumers have forgone the era of desktop listening for the privacy and v ...
10 Most Discussed
- Oregon Apple Store 'slur' incident being investigated - 31 replies
- Opinion: Hachette and Amazon fight, who loses? - 12 replies
- Judge rejects proposed $324.5M anti-poaching case settlement - 11 replies
- T-Mobile announces plan to throttle those abusing 'unlimited' data - 11 replies
- NewerTech accessory fools 'headless' Mac minis into turning on GPU - 9 replies
- Claim: Apple's iMessage accounts for 30 percent of all mobile spam - 8 replies
- Apple issues diversity report, promises better gender/racial balance - 8 replies
- Quicken 2015 for Mac brings new features, strips others - 8 replies
- Disney latest victim of Amazon DVD pre-order denial - 8 replies
- Schematics suggest iPhone 6 may come in 16, 64, and 128GB models - 8 replies