Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Forums April 28
Forums roundup: Members are discussing whether or not a MacBook Pro update is coming - including a ongoing poll.... Other users are offering advice to a potential Mac buyer considering making the PC to Mac switch, but still unsure.... One user is wondering when Apple will pick up solid-state hard drives, noting Dell's recent addition of such options.... Other members are discussing the potential need for AppleCare when buying a Mac to a user questioning the $200 price tag.... Meanwhile, other members are responding to a rather odd request by one user, who is looking to cause a deliberate Kernal Panic.
Finis updates to SwiMP3 v2
Finis, who released their unusual SwiMP3 player late last year, has updated the product with a new edition called the v2. Like its predecessor, the v2 uses bone conduction to transmit sound, which ensures that audio isn't interrupted by water or damaged headphones. The main difference is an increase in memory from 128MB to 256MB; the player now also supports the WMA format, where previously it was restricted to MP3. Finis is selling the v2 for $199.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Apple's 15-inch Retina MacBook Pro continues to be a popular notebook with professional users and prosumers looking for the ultimate ...Typo keyboard for iPad
Following numerous legal shenanigans between Typo -- a company founded in part by Ryan Seacrest -- and the clear object of his physica ...Entry-level 27-inch Retina iMac
The 27-inch Apple iMac with 5K Retina display is already one of the best value-for-money Macs that Apple has ever released. It was som ...
10 Most Discussed
- Neil Young says he will pull music catalog from streaming services - 24 replies
- Hands On: Microsoft Word 2016 (OS X) - 20 replies
- Editorial: whatever happened to 'It Just Works?' - 18 replies
- Follow-up: Dalrymple's iTunes issues largely fixed, patch coming - 12 replies
- My Stupid Fault: iCloud vs local iPhone backups - 12 replies
- Pointers: Tethering to your iPhone - 11 replies
- Pointers: Taming the Applications folder with sub-folders - 11 replies
- Apple takes lid off 64-bit A8 iPod touch, now up to 128GB - 11 replies
- Cook on Apple Watch: no numbers, but recent claims wrong - 10 replies
- Senator Franken, Consumer Watchdog call for App Store investigation - 9 replies