Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Forums April 28
Forums roundup: Members are discussing whether or not a MacBook Pro update is coming - including a ongoing poll.... Other users are offering advice to a potential Mac buyer considering making the PC to Mac switch, but still unsure.... One user is wondering when Apple will pick up solid-state hard drives, noting Dell's recent addition of such options.... Other members are discussing the potential need for AppleCare when buying a Mac to a user questioning the $200 price tag.... Meanwhile, other members are responding to a rather odd request by one user, who is looking to cause a deliberate Kernal Panic.
Finis updates to SwiMP3 v2
Finis, who released their unusual SwiMP3 player late last year, has updated the product with a new edition called the v2. Like its predecessor, the v2 uses bone conduction to transmit sound, which ensures that audio isn't interrupted by water or damaged headphones. The main difference is an increase in memory from 128MB to 256MB; the player now also supports the WMA format, where previously it was restricted to MP3. Finis is selling the v2 for $199.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Polk, a company well-established in the audio market, recently released a new set of headphones aimed at the lifestyle market. The Hin ...Blue Yeti Studio
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...
10 Most Discussed
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan released to public - 24 replies
- Editorial: In defense of the 16GB iPhone 6s - 14 replies
- Five reasons to update to El Capitan - 13 replies
- Apple purging XcodeGhost-afflicted apps, Angry Birds 2 among infected - 12 replies
- Apple pulls iFixit developer credentials over Apple TV teardown - 12 replies
- Songwriter criticizes low royalty payments from streaming services - 11 replies
- Security flaw in iOS 9 discovered, could expose photos, contacts - 11 replies
- Apple warning developers about new Chinese, Japanese taxes - 10 replies
- Amazon to sellers: Apple TV, Chromecast no longer welcome - 10 replies
- Follow-up: Sorkin apologizes for remarks against Cook - 9 replies