Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Pink Zune Official
Microsoft's Cesar Menendez late yesterday confirmed earlier claims of the pink Zune. Though the jukebox should be available through shops much as with today's black, brown, and white colors, the pink flavor will continue in the spirit of the Zune-team=only edition and will sell only as part of a limited 100,000-unit run when it ships in May. Menendez characterized the pink flavor as part of a larger rotation of colors.
"We're looking at trends in the coming fashion seasons as we develop new colors," he said.
No indication was given, however, of an exact launch window for the watermelon red color. Click through for a full-size photo. [via Zune Insider and Zune-Online]
It seems like no matter how much internal storage is included today's mobile devices, we, as users, will always find a way to fill th ...Brother HL-L8250CDN Color Laser Printer
When it comes to selecting a printer, the process is not exactly something most people put a lot of thought into. Printers are often t ...Moshi iVisor AG and XT for iPad Air 2
Have you ever tried to put in a screen protector that relies on static to cling to the screen? How many bubbles and wrinkles does it h ...
10 Most Discussed
- In with the new: USB-C connector on new MacBook explained - 19 replies
- Latest MacBooks drop Windows 7 compatibility in Boot Camp - 18 replies
- Apple executives participate in, praise 'Becoming Steve Jobs' bio - 12 replies
- Apple Watch: how Apple Stores will handle the debut - 10 replies
- Hands On: Carbon Copy Cloner 4.0.6 (OS X) - 10 replies
- Briefly: Apple TV gains new channels, Pro Tools 12 changes pricing - 10 replies
- Legal barrage launched over FCC Open Internet regulation in DC courts - 10 replies
- Hands On: Fantastical 2 (OS X) - 9 replies
- Apple CEO asks Arkansas governor to veto 'right to discriminate' law - 9 replies
- Hands On: Downcast 2.8.28 (iOS) - 8 replies