Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Pink Zune Official
Microsoft's Cesar Menendez late yesterday confirmed earlier claims of the pink Zune. Though the jukebox should be available through shops much as with today's black, brown, and white colors, the pink flavor will continue in the spirit of the Zune-team=only edition and will sell only as part of a limited 100,000-unit run when it ships in May. Menendez characterized the pink flavor as part of a larger rotation of colors.
"We're looking at trends in the coming fashion seasons as we develop new colors," he said.
No indication was given, however, of an exact launch window for the watermelon red color. Click through for a full-size photo. [via Zune Insider and Zune-Online]
Apple has never been shy about funky ports -- first it was Apple Desktop Bus, and its own DIN-8 serial port. Following that came FireW ...Logitech Hyperion Fury mouse
Selecting the correct gaming mouse comes down to finding a device that balances the needs of a user with a price they can afford. Ofte ...Life n Soul BM211 Bluetooth speaker
Bluetooth speakers aren't only for listening to some music at the park or on a long bus ride, but can also be built with tablets in m ...
10 Most Discussed
- US cybersecurity chief claims lack of experience not important to job - 16 replies
- Quicken 2015 for Mac brings new features, strips others - 11 replies
- Security guards protest low wages, block Apple San Francisco store - 9 replies
- Claim: Apple's iMessage accounts for 30 percent of all mobile spam - 8 replies
- Apple releases second public OS X Yosemite beta, new iTunes 12 test - 8 replies
- Schematics suggest iPhone 6 may come in 16, 64, and 128GB models - 8 replies
- Rumor: iPhone 6 may support 150Mbps LTE-A - 7 replies
- Digital credit card replacement Coin calls for 10,000 more testers - 7 replies
- Uber allowed to resume services in Berlin after ban suspended - 6 replies
- New malware stealing advertising revenue from jailbroken iOS devices - 6 replies