Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Pink Zune Official
Microsoft's Cesar Menendez late yesterday confirmed earlier claims of the pink Zune. Though the jukebox should be available through shops much as with today's black, brown, and white colors, the pink flavor will continue in the spirit of the Zune-team=only edition and will sell only as part of a limited 100,000-unit run when it ships in May. Menendez characterized the pink flavor as part of a larger rotation of colors.
"We're looking at trends in the coming fashion seasons as we develop new colors," he said.
No indication was given, however, of an exact launch window for the watermelon red color. Click through for a full-size photo. [via Zune Insider and Zune-Online]
There could very well be a new king of the hill for Bluetooth speakers, with Sound Blaster's recent entry into the marketplace. Bring ...Kenu Airframe Plus
Simple, stylish and effective, the Kenu Airframe + portable car mount is the latest addition to Kenu's lineup. Released earlier this ...Plantronics Rig Surround 7.1 headset
Trying to capture the true soundscape of video games can be a daunting task. Looking to surround-sound home theater options, users hav ...
10 Most Discussed
- U2 frontman Bono apologizes for auto downloads of 'Songs of Innocence' - 13 replies
- FBI director warns Apple, Google away from encrypting devices - 12 replies
- Obama signs BuySecure executive order to hasten US EMV adoption - 12 replies
- OS X 10.10 Yosemite formally released - 12 replies
- Microsoft smartwatch touted for launch within weeks, sale soon after - 11 replies
- 'One more thing' from Apple: Mac mini refresh - 11 replies
- New Mac mini not user-upgradeable, new analysis reveals - 11 replies
- Finnish Prime Minister partly blames Apple for economic troubles - 9 replies
- Editorial: Analysis of Apple's October device announcements - 9 replies
- Apple unveils new Retina iMac, featuring 5K display - 9 replies