Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Pink Zune Official
Microsoft's Cesar Menendez late yesterday confirmed earlier claims of the pink Zune. Though the jukebox should be available through shops much as with today's black, brown, and white colors, the pink flavor will continue in the spirit of the Zune-team=only edition and will sell only as part of a limited 100,000-unit run when it ships in May. Menendez characterized the pink flavor as part of a larger rotation of colors.
"We're looking at trends in the coming fashion seasons as we develop new colors," he said.
No indication was given, however, of an exact launch window for the watermelon red color. Click through for a full-size photo. [via Zune Insider and Zune-Online]
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
If you're like us, chances are you've come to realize that you need the ability to access the Internet on the go. Also, you've prob ...15-inch MacBook Pro with Force Touch
Apple's 15-inch Retina MacBook Pro continues to be a popular notebook with professional users and prosumers looking for the ultimate ...Typo keyboard for iPad
Following numerous legal shenanigans between Typo -- a company founded in part by Ryan Seacrest -- and the clear object of his physica ...
10 Most Discussed
- Hands On: Microsoft Word 2016 (OS X) - 20 replies
- Editorial: whatever happened to 'It Just Works?' - 18 replies
- My Stupid Fault: iCloud vs local iPhone backups - 12 replies
- Follow-up: Dalrymple's iTunes issues largely fixed, patch coming - 12 replies
- Pointers: Tethering to your iPhone - 11 replies
- Pointers: Taming the Applications folder with sub-folders - 11 replies
- Cook on Apple Watch: no numbers, but recent claims wrong - 10 replies
- Senator Franken, Consumer Watchdog call for App Store investigation - 9 replies
- AT&T rails against $100 million FCC fine for misleading customers - 8 replies
- MacNN testing concludes on Samsung SSDs and Apple Trim implementation - 8 replies