Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Pink Zune Official
Microsoft's Cesar Menendez late yesterday confirmed earlier claims of the pink Zune. Though the jukebox should be available through shops much as with today's black, brown, and white colors, the pink flavor will continue in the spirit of the Zune-team=only edition and will sell only as part of a limited 100,000-unit run when it ships in May. Menendez characterized the pink flavor as part of a larger rotation of colors.
"We're looking at trends in the coming fashion seasons as we develop new colors," he said.
No indication was given, however, of an exact launch window for the watermelon red color. Click through for a full-size photo. [via Zune Insider and Zune-Online]
It is an exciting time for consumer technology, with gadgets and devices that once used to the stuff of dreams now coming to fruition. ...JBL Synchros Reflect in-ear headphones
All headphones are not created equally, especially when it comes to use during vigorous activities or workouts. Over-the-ear headphone ...Bracketron Power Flex external battery
When we're traveling or just generally out and about, we've taken to bringing a tablet and Bluetooth keyboard with us, rather than a ...
10 Most Discussed
- The Feature Thief: Apple taketh away, sometimes giveth back - 25 replies
- First Look: All-new 12-inch Apple MacBook - 18 replies
- Backup Utility Smackdown (OS X) - 17 replies
- The Feature Thief, part one: Pages - 14 replies
- Retina 12-inch MacBook teardowns reveal low repairability - 9 replies
- Google cuts YouTube support for older Apple TV, Google TV, iOS devices - 9 replies
- Pointers: don't forward your OS X Mail, redirect it - 8 replies
- Researcher: OS X 'Rootpipe' attack fix not reliable, attacks possible - 8 replies
- Living With and Without: Time Machine - 7 replies
- New Apple Watch bands revealed by Ive, Newson at Milan showcase - 7 replies