Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Amazon leaks CS3 pricing
Ahead of the anticipated launch event this Tuesday, Amazon has leaked more pricing details and possible ship dates for each of the 54 different Adobe CS3 products (including upgrade packages, bundles and component software)--about half of which targeted to Mac users. In line with Adobe's "this spring" timeframe, most of the products will be released on April 20th, while others will not ship until later this month. Following leaks last week, two Adobe CS3 products--many of which are expected to be native Universal Binaries for maximum performance on Intel-based Macs--are listed at the US website of the world's largest internet reseller: the flagship Adobe Creative Suite CS3 Web Premium is listed at the US store for $1599, while the Adobe Creative Suite CS3 Master Collection is available for $2,499--both carry a pre-order lowest price guarantee. Amazon's Canada store, however, offers more information on pricing the other products.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...MSI Geforce GTX 970 100ME
When Nvidia announced a new line of video cards in September 2014, many people thought things would continue to be business as usual i ...Wren V5US Wireless Sound System
If you're a music fanatic, chances are you are, by extension, a bit fanatical about what you listen to your music on. If you're like ...
10 Most Discussed
- Bad Apples: the worst Mac products ever - 35 replies
- MacNN Staffers: What made the Mac the choice for you? - 16 replies
- Swatch CEO outlines smartwatch plans, calls Apple Watch 'toy' - 14 replies
- Continued iTunes library testing: all is still not well, but improving - 9 replies
- Rumor Roundup: high resolution iPad in ad analytics, possible stylus - 8 replies
- Hands On: AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 8 replies
- Survey: six weeks on, Apple Music shows good news, bad news [U] - 7 replies
- Hands On: Tile Bluetooth Object Tracker - 6 replies
- Pono struggling to expand due to lack of resources, no new CEO - 6 replies