Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Amazon leaks CS3 pricing
Ahead of the anticipated launch event this Tuesday, Amazon has leaked more pricing details and possible ship dates for each of the 54 different Adobe CS3 products (including upgrade packages, bundles and component software)--about half of which targeted to Mac users. In line with Adobe's "this spring" timeframe, most of the products will be released on April 20th, while others will not ship until later this month. Following leaks last week, two Adobe CS3 products--many of which are expected to be native Universal Binaries for maximum performance on Intel-based Macs--are listed at the US website of the world's largest internet reseller: the flagship Adobe Creative Suite CS3 Web Premium is listed at the US store for $1599, while the Adobe Creative Suite CS3 Master Collection is available for $2,499--both carry a pre-order lowest price guarantee. Amazon's Canada store, however, offers more information on pricing the other products.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Perhaps you've already seen our review of the Dotti LED display from Witti Design. Meet Notti, Dotti's "sibling". Notti is a softb ...Seagate Personal Cloud (2-Bay)
When it comes to backing up files, many users are now looking to the myriad of cloud storage solutions available. There is no doubt th ...Leitz Icon Label Printer
When you say the words "label printer" to people, they either just really don't care, or they get incredibly excited. This is one o ...
10 Most Discussed
- Review: Alsoft DiskWarrior 5.0 (OS X) - 22 replies
- Opinion: Where is my Apple Watch? - 12 replies
- First Look: Microsoft Surface 3 - 8 replies
- Oculus outlines Rift PC requirements, stops OS X, Linux development - 7 replies
- Microsoft reveals six versions of Windows 10 inbound this summer - 6 replies
- Apple, Leica working to resolve bug that could corrupt Photos library - 6 replies
- Review: FileMaker Pro 14 (OS X, iOS, Windows) - 5 replies
- Verizon, Sprint agree to pay $158M settlement with FCC over 'cramming' - 5 replies
- Apple rolls out Force Touch 15-inch MacBook Pro, new Retina iMac - 5 replies
- Pointers: Make 'Hey Siri' work on Apple Watch - 5 replies