Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Amazon leaks CS3 pricing
Ahead of the anticipated launch event this Tuesday, Amazon has leaked more pricing details and possible ship dates for each of the 54 different Adobe CS3 products (including upgrade packages, bundles and component software)--about half of which targeted to Mac users. In line with Adobe's "this spring" timeframe, most of the products will be released on April 20th, while others will not ship until later this month. Following leaks last week, two Adobe CS3 products--many of which are expected to be native Universal Binaries for maximum performance on Intel-based Macs--are listed at the US website of the world's largest internet reseller: the flagship Adobe Creative Suite CS3 Web Premium is listed at the US store for $1599, while the Adobe Creative Suite CS3 Master Collection is available for $2,499--both carry a pre-order lowest price guarantee. Amazon's Canada store, however, offers more information on pricing the other products.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Polk, a company well-established in the audio market, recently released a new set of headphones aimed at the lifestyle market. The Hin ...Blue Yeti Studio
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...
10 Most Discussed
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan released to public - 24 replies
- Editorial: In defense of the 16GB iPhone 6s - 14 replies
- Five reasons to update to El Capitan - 13 replies
- Apple purging XcodeGhost-afflicted apps, Angry Birds 2 among infected - 12 replies
- Apple pulls iFixit developer credentials over Apple TV teardown - 12 replies
- Security flaw in iOS 9 discovered, could expose photos, contacts - 11 replies
- Songwriter criticizes low royalty payments from streaming services - 11 replies
- Apple warning developers about new Chinese, Japanese taxes - 10 replies
- Amazon to sellers: Apple TV, Chromecast no longer welcome - 10 replies
- Follow-up: Sorkin apologizes for remarks against Cook - 9 replies