Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Amazon leaks CS3 pricing
Ahead of the anticipated launch event this Tuesday, Amazon has leaked more pricing details and possible ship dates for each of the 54 different Adobe CS3 products (including upgrade packages, bundles and component software)--about half of which targeted to Mac users. In line with Adobe's "this spring" timeframe, most of the products will be released on April 20th, while others will not ship until later this month. Following leaks last week, two Adobe CS3 products--many of which are expected to be native Universal Binaries for maximum performance on Intel-based Macs--are listed at the US website of the world's largest internet reseller: the flagship Adobe Creative Suite CS3 Web Premium is listed at the US store for $1599, while the Adobe Creative Suite CS3 Master Collection is available for $2,499--both carry a pre-order lowest price guarantee. Amazon's Canada store, however, offers more information on pricing the other products.
For all of the high-priced, over-engineered Bluetooth speakers in the electronics market, there is still room for mass-market solution ...VisionTek 128GB USB Pocket SSD
USB flash drives dealt the death blow to both the floppy and Zip drives. While still faster than either of the old removable media, sp ...Kodak PixPro SL10 Smart Lens Camera
Smartphone imagery still widely varies. Large Megapixel counts don't make for a good image, and the optics in some devices are lackin ...
10 Most Discussed
- Breaking: US reverses, to say North Korea behind Sony hack tomorrow - 17 replies
- DiskWarrior 5 debuts, offers full 64-bit support, flash drive option - 9 replies
- Sony ignored security evaluation before GOP hack, more data coming - 9 replies
- German Chancellor speaks out against net neutrality, wants fast lanes - 8 replies
- Apple's Cook, Williams 'deeply offended' by BBC supply chain expose - 8 replies
- Jackson meets with Cook on diversity in the tech industry - 8 replies
- FCC overrules carriers, defines 'broadband' as 10Mbps minimum - 7 replies
- Review: Apple iMac with 5K Retina display - 7 replies
- Tim Cook selected as finalist for 2014 Time Person of the Year - 6 replies
- Apple, Amazon refuse to disclose federal diversity data - 6 replies