Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Amazon leaks CS3 pricing
Ahead of the anticipated launch event this Tuesday, Amazon has leaked more pricing details and possible ship dates for each of the 54 different Adobe CS3 products (including upgrade packages, bundles and component software)--about half of which targeted to Mac users. In line with Adobe's "this spring" timeframe, most of the products will be released on April 20th, while others will not ship until later this month. Following leaks last week, two Adobe CS3 products--many of which are expected to be native Universal Binaries for maximum performance on Intel-based Macs--are listed at the US website of the world's largest internet reseller: the flagship Adobe Creative Suite CS3 Web Premium is listed at the US store for $1599, while the Adobe Creative Suite CS3 Master Collection is available for $2,499--both carry a pre-order lowest price guarantee. Amazon's Canada store, however, offers more information on pricing the other products.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Ultimate Ears (now owned by Logitech) has found great success in the marketplace with its "Boom" series of Bluetooth speakers, a mod ...Kinivo URBN Premium Bluetooth Headphones
We love music, and we're willing to bet that you do, too. If you're like us, you probably spend a good portion of your time wearing ...Jamstik+ MIDI Controller
For a long time the MIDI world has been dominated by keyboard-inspired controllers. Times are changing however, and we are slowly star ...
10 Most Discussed
- Editorial: Five reasons to move to Windows - 22 replies
- Teardown of Apple Pencil reveals it is utterly unrepairable by users - 17 replies
- Cook insists converged iPad, Mac product not coming soon - 15 replies
- Apple increasing employment in Ireland, creating 1,000 more jobs - 15 replies
- Opinion: Things about the iPad Pro that are evading people - 11 replies
- F.lux developers pull sideloaded app following Apple's complaint - 9 replies
- Analysis: A tale of two companies - 9 replies
- Quicken 2016 for Mac arrives in tandem with Windows version - 9 replies
- MacNN: Five reasons to switch to Mac - 8 replies
- Tim Cook addresses retail, commences 'inclusion training' company-wide - 7 replies