updated 08:10 pm EDT, Tue March 20, 2007
- ZeusDraw 1.1 ($90) is a free update to the vector drawing and painting software for Mac users. The latest release adds blend modes, drag-and-drop editing of gradients, support for additional mail programs when emailing from within ZeusDraw, and improved bitmap as well as PDF export controls. The update also includes scroll wheel support, window size preferences, and improved update checking. [Download - 6MB]
- Ulysses 1.5 ($110) updates the Mac OS X text editor designed for creative writers. Ulysses 1.5 features an updated user interface to complement major changes made to the core functions of the program, such as a new editor with unlimited inline style formats and synchronized markers as well as paragraph levels. [Download - 6.6MB]
- PhotoFract 2 plug-in ($50) is a plug-in enabling users to create custom fractals and add them to a library. The software manages an unlimited number of layers of fractals, includes 30 basic equations for 'infinite' exploration, and supports combining blurs as well as gradients and layer modes to create unique effects.
- File Synchronization 1.4.2 ($15) synchronizes multiple pairs of files and folders automatically, copying only when a newer modification date is detected. The latest release fixes a problem that prevented registering the computer-wide license, and improves Dutch and Danish localizations. File Synchronization 1.4.2 requires Mac OS X 10.2 or later. [Download - 2.8MB]
- RAGE WebDesign 2.9 ($30) signals a major update to the HTML source code editor with an integrated Site Manager. The free upgrade adds support for Mac OS X 10.4.9, enhancements to code markers for quickly locating specific code, and includes a redesigned user interface. RAGE WebDesign 2.9 requires mac OS X 10.3. or later. [Download - 7.8MB]
- OpenMenu X Rev. 1.04 ($10) enhances the contextual menu building software for Mac OS X, bringing Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard compatibility as well as miscellaneous improvements and a bug fix. OpenMenu enables users to freely customize the Mac OS X contextual menu to open documents, applications, AppleScripts, Service Menu items, and URLS. The software also supports browsing the file system and opening or moving files or folders via the contextual menu. [Download - 6.4MB]