Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
MSI M673 Notebook
MSI grew its notebook line on Friday and rolled out the M673. Unlike most portables in its class, the 15.4-inch MSI system is prepared to compete with more expensive rivals. Every model has a 256MB GeForce Go 7400 graphics chip to drive the Aero Glass interface of Vista Home Premium as well as 3D games. Equally ubiquitous is a 6-in-1 card reader for smaller formats such as Memory Sticks or SD cards.
The key, the company notes, is the ability to scale. A basic system can b equipped with a CPU as modest as a single-core 1.6GHz AMD Sempron, a 60GB hard disk, and a DVD/CD-RW combo drive; faster models can ramp up to a dual-core 2GHz Turion 64 X2, a 120GB disk, and a DVD-RW drive. Owners can also specify a 1.3-megapixel webcam and Bluetooth. It should be available now but with open prices depending on the reseller. [via PC Launches]
When Logitech's Ultrathin Keyboard Cover first came out, it caused something of a minor stir in the iPad world. It was the very firs ...Akitio Thunder dock
Akitio has expanded its line of Thunderbolt accessories with its new Thunder dock. With eSATA, FireWire 800, USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt p ...Pioneer AppRadio 3 with CD/DVD
Lots of cars come with robust stereo systems full of evolving technologies to give people the convenience of a smartphone on their das ...
10 Most Discussed
- New suit says Apple Store POS devices discriminate against blind - 28 replies
- Mt. Gox admits Bitcoin loss in hack, files for bankruptcy in Japan - 23 replies
- Apple CEO Tim Cook refutes investor call for 'profits above all' - 19 replies
- Report: OS X 10.9.2 puts Mail back on track at last - 16 replies
- Apple handling 40B iMessages, 15-20M FaceTime calls daily - 13 replies
- Apple urges Arizona governor to veto anti-gay bill - 12 replies
- Architect of Apple Campus 2 reveals Jobs' influence - 10 replies
- Report: Apple dodged taxes on $8.9B in Australian profits - 9 replies
- Yahoo shifting away from Google, Facebook login credentials - 8 replies
- Bitcoin-stealing trojan makes jump to popular Mac apps - 8 replies