Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Forums March 3
Forums roundup: Members are discussing what they want to see in the next revision of the MacBook, which many expect to use Intel's next generation Core 2 architecture due in May.... Other users are discussing what chip is faster at the same clock speed, the Intel Xeon or the Core 2 Duo.... One user is looking for the best way to keep his new MacBook looking new, hoping to find a case or cleaning solution to make it easy..... Other members are offering advice to a MacBook Pro user who wants high-speed external hard drives using eSATA or FW800 via ExpressCard.... Meanwhile, other members are discussing the lack of a black iPod Shuffle, speculating a link to the much sought-after 'Prosumer' level that Apple may not want to 'cheapen'.
For all of the high-priced, over-engineered Bluetooth speakers in the electronics market, there is still room for mass-market solution ...VisionTek 128GB USB Pocket SSD
USB flash drives dealt the death blow to both the floppy and Zip drives. While still faster than either of the old removable media, sp ...Kodak PixPro SL10 Smart Lens Camera
Smartphone imagery still widely varies. Large Megapixel counts don't make for a good image, and the optics in some devices are lackin ...
10 Most Discussed
- Breaking: US reverses, to say North Korea behind Sony hack tomorrow - 17 replies
- DiskWarrior 5 debuts, offers full 64-bit support, flash drive option - 9 replies
- German Chancellor speaks out against net neutrality, wants fast lanes - 8 replies
- Sony ignored security evaluation before GOP hack, more data coming - 8 replies
- Jackson meets with Cook on diversity in the tech industry - 8 replies
- Review: Apple iMac with 5K Retina display - 7 replies
- FCC overrules carriers, defines 'broadband' as 10Mbps minimum - 7 replies
- Ex-Apple engineer testifies on project to block non-iTunes clients [u] - 6 replies
- Tim Cook selected as finalist for 2014 Time Person of the Year - 6 replies
- Apple, Amazon refuse to disclose federal diversity data - 6 replies