Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Forums March 3
Forums roundup: Members are discussing what they want to see in the next revision of the MacBook, which many expect to use Intel's next generation Core 2 architecture due in May.... Other users are discussing what chip is faster at the same clock speed, the Intel Xeon or the Core 2 Duo.... One user is looking for the best way to keep his new MacBook looking new, hoping to find a case or cleaning solution to make it easy..... Other members are offering advice to a MacBook Pro user who wants high-speed external hard drives using eSATA or FW800 via ExpressCard.... Meanwhile, other members are discussing the lack of a black iPod Shuffle, speculating a link to the much sought-after 'Prosumer' level that Apple may not want to 'cheapen'.
Regardless of what Cupertino would like us to believe with the new cylindrical Mac Pro, there are needs for vast amounts of hard-drive ...iHome Bluetooth iB75 Wireless Sports Earphone
Finding a good pair of headphones for a midnight jog is hard. An over the ear set is either flopping around on your head, falling off, ...Pure Contour i1 Air Dock
￼The half moon design speaks about what to expect overall from the Pure Contour i1 Air Dock: it is a speaker that looks to blend int ...
10 Most Discussed
- 'Security reasons' keep Obama from having iPhone - 16 replies
- New Android ioPhone mimics Apple's iPhone 5c style - 15 replies
- Apple updates plans for Union Square SF store, will preserve fountain - 10 replies
- New York City building out free Wi-Fi network in portions of Harlem - 10 replies
- Carl Icahn files official shareholder proposal with Apple [u] - 8 replies
- Politicians, tech giants promote 'Hour of Code' learning initiative - 7 replies
- Apple: iOS 7 now on 74 percent of iOS devices - 7 replies
- Southwest Airlines offers $2 in-flight iMessages, Android coming - 7 replies
- Samsung attempts to silence YouTube complaint of Galaxy S4 fire, fails - 7 replies
- Apple's Tim Cook accepts award at Auburn, pushes for equality - 7 replies