Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Forums March 3
Forums roundup: Members are discussing what they want to see in the next revision of the MacBook, which many expect to use Intel's next generation Core 2 architecture due in May.... Other users are discussing what chip is faster at the same clock speed, the Intel Xeon or the Core 2 Duo.... One user is looking for the best way to keep his new MacBook looking new, hoping to find a case or cleaning solution to make it easy..... Other members are offering advice to a MacBook Pro user who wants high-speed external hard drives using eSATA or FW800 via ExpressCard.... Meanwhile, other members are discussing the lack of a black iPod Shuffle, speculating a link to the much sought-after 'Prosumer' level that Apple may not want to 'cheapen'.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Polk, a company well-established in the audio market, recently released a new set of headphones aimed at the lifestyle market. The Hin ...Blue Yeti Studio
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...
10 Most Discussed
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan released to public - 24 replies
- Editorial: In defense of the 16GB iPhone 6s - 14 replies
- Five reasons to update to El Capitan - 14 replies
- Apple purging XcodeGhost-afflicted apps, Angry Birds 2 among infected - 12 replies
- Apple pulls iFixit developer credentials over Apple TV teardown - 12 replies
- Songwriter criticizes low royalty payments from streaming services - 11 replies
- Security flaw in iOS 9 discovered, could expose photos, contacts - 11 replies
- Apple warning developers about new Chinese, Japanese taxes - 10 replies
- Amazon to sellers: Apple TV, Chromecast no longer welcome - 10 replies
- Follow-up: Sorkin apologizes for remarks against Cook - 9 replies