Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Forums March 3
Forums roundup: Members are discussing what they want to see in the next revision of the MacBook, which many expect to use Intel's next generation Core 2 architecture due in May.... Other users are discussing what chip is faster at the same clock speed, the Intel Xeon or the Core 2 Duo.... One user is looking for the best way to keep his new MacBook looking new, hoping to find a case or cleaning solution to make it easy..... Other members are offering advice to a MacBook Pro user who wants high-speed external hard drives using eSATA or FW800 via ExpressCard.... Meanwhile, other members are discussing the lack of a black iPod Shuffle, speculating a link to the much sought-after 'Prosumer' level that Apple may not want to 'cheapen'.
When it comes to selecting a printer, it's not exactly something most people put a lot of thought into. Printers are often touted as ...Moshi iVisor AG and XT for iPad Air 2
Have you ever tried to put in a screen protector that relies on static to cling to the screen? How many bubbles and wrinkles does it h ...OmniPlan (OS X, iOS)
We reviewed the Omni Group's most famous Mac software, a To Do app called OmniFocus, back in June 2014, and we were impressed. Some o ...
10 Most Discussed
- FCC approves net neutrality, Title II proposal in 3-2 vote - 31 replies
- Microsoft releases public preview of Office 2016 for Mac - 16 replies
- Opponents, supporters of FCC Net Neutrality, Title II vote speak out - 14 replies
- Apple on the hook for $533M lawsuit payout over in-app purchase tech - 12 replies
- New Jersey man hospitalized by exploded iPhone 5c battery - 11 replies
- Apple Watch: plethora of details leak as public debut nears - 10 replies
- Samsung Pay electronic payment system deployed in Galaxy S6, S6 edge - 8 replies
- Apple launches video repair program for 2011-2013 MacBook Pros - 8 replies
- Editorial: iCar or Apple moonshot? - 8 replies
- Apple reportedly launching wide public beta of iOS 8.3 in May - 7 replies