Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Forums March 3
Forums roundup: Members are discussing what they want to see in the next revision of the MacBook, which many expect to use Intel's next generation Core 2 architecture due in May.... Other users are discussing what chip is faster at the same clock speed, the Intel Xeon or the Core 2 Duo.... One user is looking for the best way to keep his new MacBook looking new, hoping to find a case or cleaning solution to make it easy..... Other members are offering advice to a MacBook Pro user who wants high-speed external hard drives using eSATA or FW800 via ExpressCard.... Meanwhile, other members are discussing the lack of a black iPod Shuffle, speculating a link to the much sought-after 'Prosumer' level that Apple may not want to 'cheapen'.
Since May of this year, Autodesk has been shipping the highly anticipated update to its high-end post-production video editing suite, ...Crucial MX100 256GB SATA-3 SSD
While the price-per-gigabyte ratio for magnetic platter-based hard drives can't be beat, the speed that a SSD brings to the table for ...Narrative Clip
With the advent of social media technology, people have been searching for new ways to share the events of their daily lives -- be it ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Is the Apple Watch a hit or a miss? - 24 replies
- Free iTunes U2 album now up to 'record-breaking' 33 million in 'sales' - 20 replies
- National Federation of the Blind sues Uber over refused rides, abuses - 14 replies
- Apple Watch debuts in three editions - 13 replies
- Apple announces 4.7-, 5.5-inch iPhone 6 models - 12 replies
- Apple event stream marred by serious technical problems - 12 replies
- Dell teases world's first 27-inch 5K computer monitor - 11 replies
- Best Buy, Walmart decline to support Apple Pay - 11 replies
- Apple cagey about Watch battery life, working on improvements - 10 replies
- Opinion: Why a larger iPad makes sense - 10 replies