Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
HTC Erato Specs
HTC is preparing a spiritual successor to the Cingular 3125, better known as the "Star Trek," according to leaked hardware details. Codenamed the Erato by the Taiwanese company, the new flip-phone will bring the much sought-after addition of 3G wireless through HSDPA -- notably, including support for the 850MHz band used in North America. The Erato will also see a major performance upgrade, receiving a much faster 400MHz processor (up from the 200MHz of the Cingular 3125), a sharper 2-megapixel camera at the back, and a front VGA camera. A slightly larger 2.4-inch screen and the inclusion of Windows Mobile 6 also help modernize the phone.
Release info and a complete image follow after the break.
When it comes to selecting a printer, it's not exactly something most people put a lot of thought into. Printers are often touted as ...Moshi iVisor AG and XT for iPad Air 2
Have you ever tried to put in a screen protector that relies on static to cling to the screen? How many bubbles and wrinkles does it h ...OmniPlan (OS X, iOS)
We reviewed the Omni Group's most famous Mac software, a To Do app called OmniFocus, back in June 2014, and we were impressed. Some o ...
10 Most Discussed
- FCC approves net neutrality, Title II proposal in 3-2 vote - 31 replies
- Opponents, supporters of FCC Net Neutrality, Title II vote speak out - 14 replies
- Apple on the hook for $533M lawsuit payout over in-app purchase tech - 12 replies
- First US magazine appearance of Apple Watch debuts - 11 replies
- New Jersey man hospitalized by exploded iPhone 5c battery - 10 replies
- Apple Watch: plethora of details leak as public debut nears - 9 replies
- Apple launches video repair program for 2011-2013 MacBook Pros - 8 replies
- Samsung Pay electronic payment system deployed in Galaxy S6, S6 edge - 8 replies
- Hands On: Records 1.0 (OS X) - 8 replies
- Editorial: iCar or Apple moonshot? - 8 replies