Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
HTC Erato Specs
HTC is preparing a spiritual successor to the Cingular 3125, better known as the "Star Trek," according to leaked hardware details. Codenamed the Erato by the Taiwanese company, the new flip-phone will bring the much sought-after addition of 3G wireless through HSDPA -- notably, including support for the 850MHz band used in North America. The Erato will also see a major performance upgrade, receiving a much faster 400MHz processor (up from the 200MHz of the Cingular 3125), a sharper 2-megapixel camera at the back, and a front VGA camera. A slightly larger 2.4-inch screen and the inclusion of Windows Mobile 6 also help modernize the phone.
Release info and a complete image follow after the break.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Polk, a company well-established in the audio market, recently released a new set of headphones aimed at the lifestyle market. The Hin ...Blue Yeti Studio
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...
10 Most Discussed
- Feature: Five reasons to skip El Capitan for now - 31 replies
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan released to public - 24 replies
- Opinion: OS X El Capitan -- Upgrade or Not? - 21 replies
- Five reasons to update to El Capitan - 20 replies
- Editorial: In defense of the 16GB iPhone 6s - 14 replies
- Apple pulls iFixit developer credentials over Apple TV teardown - 12 replies
- Amazon to sellers: Apple TV, Chromecast no longer welcome - 12 replies
- Apple warning developers about new Chinese, Japanese taxes - 10 replies
- Follow-up: Sorkin apologizes for remarks against Cook - 9 replies
- Editorial: Apple's iOS purchase-history purge disrespects users - 8 replies