Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
HTC Erato Specs
HTC is preparing a spiritual successor to the Cingular 3125, better known as the "Star Trek," according to leaked hardware details. Codenamed the Erato by the Taiwanese company, the new flip-phone will bring the much sought-after addition of 3G wireless through HSDPA -- notably, including support for the 850MHz band used in North America. The Erato will also see a major performance upgrade, receiving a much faster 400MHz processor (up from the 200MHz of the Cingular 3125), a sharper 2-megapixel camera at the back, and a front VGA camera. A slightly larger 2.4-inch screen and the inclusion of Windows Mobile 6 also help modernize the phone.
Release info and a complete image follow after the break.
All headphones are not created equally, especially when it comes to use during vigorous activities or workouts. Over-the-ear headphone ...Bracketron Power Flex external battery
When we're traveling or just generally out and about, we've taken to bringing a tablet and Bluetooth keyboard with us, rather than a ...Brother HL-3140CW Color Laser Printer
It's inevitable, at some point somebody needs a hardcopy of a document. Paper never runs out of battery charge, after all. Our Mom, j ...
10 Most Discussed
- The Feature Thief: Apple taketh away, sometimes giveth back - 22 replies
- First Look: All-new 12-inch Apple MacBook - 18 replies
- Backup Utility Smackdown (OS X) - 17 replies
- Retina 12-inch MacBook teardowns reveal low repairability - 9 replies
- Google cuts YouTube support for older Apple TV, Google TV, iOS devices - 9 replies
- Pointers: don't forward your OS X Mail, redirect it - 8 replies
- Researcher: OS X 'Rootpipe' attack fix not reliable, attacks possible - 8 replies
- Living With and Without: Time Machine - 7 replies
- New Apple Watch bands revealed by Ive, Newson at Milan showcase - 7 replies
- Hands On: Sue Doku 2.0.0 (iOS) - 6 replies