Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
HTC Erato Specs
HTC is preparing a spiritual successor to the Cingular 3125, better known as the "Star Trek," according to leaked hardware details. Codenamed the Erato by the Taiwanese company, the new flip-phone will bring the much sought-after addition of 3G wireless through HSDPA -- notably, including support for the 850MHz band used in North America. The Erato will also see a major performance upgrade, receiving a much faster 400MHz processor (up from the 200MHz of the Cingular 3125), a sharper 2-megapixel camera at the back, and a front VGA camera. A slightly larger 2.4-inch screen and the inclusion of Windows Mobile 6 also help modernize the phone.
Release info and a complete image follow after the break.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Ultimate Ears (now owned by Logitech) has found great success in the marketplace with its "Boom" series of Bluetooth speakers, a mod ...Kinivo URBN Premium Bluetooth Headphones
We love music, and we're willing to bet that you do, too. If you're like us, you probably spend a good portion of your time wearing ...Jamstik+ MIDI Controller
For a long time the MIDI world has been dominated by keyboard-inspired controllers. Times are changing however, and we are slowly star ...
10 Most Discussed
- Editorial: Five reasons to move to Windows - 22 replies
- Opinion: Things about the iPad Pro that are evading people - 22 replies
- Teardown of Apple Pencil reveals it is utterly unrepairable by users - 17 replies
- Cook insists converged iPad, Mac product not coming soon - 15 replies
- F.lux developers pull sideloaded app following Apple's complaint - 9 replies
- Quicken 2016 for Mac arrives in tandem with Windows version - 9 replies
- Analysis: A tale of two companies - 9 replies
- MacNN: Five reasons to switch to Mac - 8 replies
- First Look: Apple iPad Pro - 7 replies
- Tim Cook addresses retail, commences 'inclusion training' company-wide - 7 replies