Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
HTC Erato Specs
HTC is preparing a spiritual successor to the Cingular 3125, better known as the "Star Trek," according to leaked hardware details. Codenamed the Erato by the Taiwanese company, the new flip-phone will bring the much sought-after addition of 3G wireless through HSDPA -- notably, including support for the 850MHz band used in North America. The Erato will also see a major performance upgrade, receiving a much faster 400MHz processor (up from the 200MHz of the Cingular 3125), a sharper 2-megapixel camera at the back, and a front VGA camera. A slightly larger 2.4-inch screen and the inclusion of Windows Mobile 6 also help modernize the phone.
Release info and a complete image follow after the break.
Smartbands of all sorts are hitting the market. Some build on the buzz around fitness trackers, while others offer simpler features fo ...RocketStor 6324L Thunderbolt 2 eSATA bridge
Like it or not, the shift to Thunderbolt is underway. The connection is extremely flexible, allowing for video and data to co-habitate ...Patriot Stellar Boost XT 64GB USB 3.0 drive
A vast selection of USB memory sticks means that consumers can often find exactly the size drive they need in a configuration that can ...
10 Most Discussed
- Some users complain of iPhone 6 Plus bending in pockets - 23 replies
- Video shows two kids deliberately bending iPhones at Apple Store - 20 replies
- Wozniak on the iPhone 6: 'I've gotten rid of my Android phones' - 15 replies
- Person responsible for iOS 8.0.1 debacle also linked to iOS 6 Maps - 14 replies
- Apple releases fix for 'Shellshock' Unix flaw - 12 replies
- FBI Director Comey worried Apple, Google encryption 'above the law' - 12 replies
- Apple Watch will be able to control Apple TV, says Cook - 11 replies
- Prescheduled social media posts from Joan Rivers promote iPhone 6 - 11 replies
- Fixed iOS 8.0.2 now live; bent iPhone 6 Pluses may get replaced [u] - 11 replies
- Home Depot transaction security reportedly ramshackle since 2008 - 10 replies