Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Internet TV for Intel Macs
Joost offering a limited beta program for its software to users with Intel-based Macs. The interactive software is used to distribute TV shows and other forms of video over the Web using peer-to-peer tv technology, which leverages the computer of users viewing video content to distribute the content to others. Created by founders of Skype and Kazaa, Joost claims to offer a new way of watching TV on the internet: "We're in the process of making it as TV-like as we can, with programmes, channels and adverts." Users can search for programming and channels, which are currently much like playlists of videos that allow users to change channels.
Forums Feb 18
Forums roundup: Members are discussing the potential for Apple to release a sub-notebook Mac, after several recent rumours have gained credibility.... Other users are discussing the possibility of unlocking the iPhone after it is released later this year.... One user is seeking help concerning their new MacBook Pro having no serial number, leaving the owner wondering if it may have been stolen.... Other members are discussing the comments by one member stating that the iMac's native resolution is too low, explaining 1920x1200 is better suited for 15-inch laptops.... Meanwhile, some members are discussing the potential for ATI's X2800XT to come to Mac, citing a recent rumour.
When Logitech's Ultrathin Keyboard Cover first came out, it caused something of a minor stir in the iPad world. It was the very firs ...Akitio Thunder dock
Akitio has expanded its line of Thunderbolt accessories with its new Thunder dock. With eSATA, FireWire 800, USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt p ...Pioneer AppRadio 3 with CD/DVD
Lots of cars come with robust stereo systems full of evolving technologies to give people the convenience of a smartphone on their das ...
10 Most Discussed
- New suit says Apple Store POS devices discriminate against blind - 28 replies
- Mt. Gox admits Bitcoin loss in hack, files for bankruptcy in Japan - 23 replies
- Apple CEO Tim Cook refutes investor call for 'profits above all' - 19 replies
- Report: OS X 10.9.2 puts Mail back on track at last - 16 replies
- Netflix forges agreement with Comcast to end video speed throttling - 14 replies
- Apple handling 40B iMessages, 15-20M FaceTime calls daily - 13 replies
- Apple urges Arizona governor to veto anti-gay bill - 12 replies
- Architect of Apple Campus 2 reveals Jobs' influence - 10 replies
- Report: Apple dodged taxes on $8.9B in Australian profits - 9 replies
- Bitcoin-stealing trojan makes jump to popular Mac apps - 8 replies