Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Arabic Mac OS X coming
Briefly: Apple IMC ME's localization department has said that the Arabic localization of Mac OS X is progressing: the core system Arabization of Mac OS X 10.4.8 Intel is expected to be completed at the end of March 2007, with a release date expected about a month after that, and a fully Arabic version of Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard will start in April 2007 and is expected to be completed in September of this year, according to the report: a final release the Arabic version of Mac OS X Leopard will be available 2-4 weeks after that, or sometime in October.
A new SEC filing reveals that Cisco has sued Apple in the UK over its iPhone trademark (in addition to its US-based lawsuit) and that Apple has until February 21st to respond; Cisco filed the lawsuit in the High Court of Justice, Chancery Division, in London on January 12th and seeks an injunction as well as unspecified damages; both companies recently agreed to extend the time given to Apple to respond to Cisco's US trademark lawsuit, indicating a willingness of each side to restart negotiations after a war of words. following the public announcement of the iPhone lawsuit extension, Cisco reportedly took out a full-page ad in The New York Times touting its internet-based iPhone.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...MSI Geforce GTX 970 100ME
When Nvidia announced a new line of video cards in September 2014, many people thought things would continue to be business as usual i ...Wren V5US Wireless Sound System
If you're a music fanatic, chances are you are, by extension, a bit fanatical about what you listen to your music on. If you're like ...
10 Most Discussed
- Bad Apples: the worst Mac products ever - 40 replies
- MacNN Staffers: What made the Mac the choice for you? - 16 replies
- Swatch CEO outlines smartwatch plans, calls Apple Watch 'toy' - 14 replies
- Continued iTunes library testing: all is still not well, but improving - 9 replies
- Rumor Roundup: high resolution iPad in ad analytics, possible stylus - 8 replies
- Hands On: AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 8 replies
- Survey: six weeks on, Apple Music shows good news, bad news [U] - 7 replies
- Hands On: Twitter 3.1.0 (OS X) - 6 replies
- Hands On: Tile Bluetooth Object Tracker - 6 replies
- Pono struggling to expand due to lack of resources, no new CEO - 6 replies