Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Arabic Mac OS X coming
Briefly: Apple IMC ME's localization department has said that the Arabic localization of Mac OS X is progressing: the core system Arabization of Mac OS X 10.4.8 Intel is expected to be completed at the end of March 2007, with a release date expected about a month after that, and a fully Arabic version of Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard will start in April 2007 and is expected to be completed in September of this year, according to the report: a final release the Arabic version of Mac OS X Leopard will be available 2-4 weeks after that, or sometime in October.
A new SEC filing reveals that Cisco has sued Apple in the UK over its iPhone trademark (in addition to its US-based lawsuit) and that Apple has until February 21st to respond; Cisco filed the lawsuit in the High Court of Justice, Chancery Division, in London on January 12th and seeks an injunction as well as unspecified damages; both companies recently agreed to extend the time given to Apple to respond to Cisco's US trademark lawsuit, indicating a willingness of each side to restart negotiations after a war of words. following the public announcement of the iPhone lawsuit extension, Cisco reportedly took out a full-page ad in The New York Times touting its internet-based iPhone.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
If you're like us, chances are you've come to realize that you need the ability to access the Internet on the go. Also, you've prob ...15-inch MacBook Pro with Force Touch
Apple's 15-inch Retina MacBook Pro continues to be a popular notebook with professional users and prosumers looking for the ultimate ...Typo keyboard for iPad
Following numerous legal shenanigans between Typo -- a company founded in part by Ryan Seacrest -- and the clear object of his physica ...
10 Most Discussed
- Follow-up: Dalrymple's iTunes issues largely fixed, patch coming - 12 replies
- My Stupid Fault: iCloud vs local iPhone backups - 12 replies
- Pointers: Taming the Applications folder with sub-folders - 11 replies
- Pointers: Tethering to your iPhone - 11 replies
- Cook on Apple Watch: no numbers, but recent claims wrong - 10 replies
- AT&T rails against $100 million FCC fine for misleading customers - 9 replies
- Senator Franken, Consumer Watchdog call for App Store investigation - 9 replies
- MacNN testing concludes on Samsung SSDs and Apple Trim implementation - 8 replies
- Mac pundit Jim Dalrymple bemoans 'nightmarish' iTunes struggles - 7 replies
- Study: Apple Watch having material impact on health of users - 6 replies