Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Arabic Mac OS X coming
Briefly: Apple IMC ME's localization department has said that the Arabic localization of Mac OS X is progressing: the core system Arabization of Mac OS X 10.4.8 Intel is expected to be completed at the end of March 2007, with a release date expected about a month after that, and a fully Arabic version of Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard will start in April 2007 and is expected to be completed in September of this year, according to the report: a final release the Arabic version of Mac OS X Leopard will be available 2-4 weeks after that, or sometime in October.
A new SEC filing reveals that Cisco has sued Apple in the UK over its iPhone trademark (in addition to its US-based lawsuit) and that Apple has until February 21st to respond; Cisco filed the lawsuit in the High Court of Justice, Chancery Division, in London on January 12th and seeks an injunction as well as unspecified damages; both companies recently agreed to extend the time given to Apple to respond to Cisco's US trademark lawsuit, indicating a willingness of each side to restart negotiations after a war of words. following the public announcement of the iPhone lawsuit extension, Cisco reportedly took out a full-page ad in The New York Times touting its internet-based iPhone.
Trying to find the perfect projector for a home theater can be tricky, as there are bountiful options on the market from a large numbe ...Thecus N2310 NAS
For every computer user, there comes a point of critical mass in data storage. When it hits, external hard drives, USB sticks and DVD ...iRig Pads
When it comes to mobile music products, IK Multimedia has positioned itself as one of the top suppliers. Right from the early days of ...
10 Most Discussed
- MO lawmaker proposes requiring ID for Google Wallet, Apple Pay sales - 18 replies
- Illinois law mandates handover of students' social media passwords - 16 replies
- Ahrendts' high pay in part to compensate for lost Burberry stock - 13 replies
- Obama sides with UK PM, calls for law enforcement-crackable encryption - 12 replies
- Windows 10 a free upgrade, not subscription, for Windows 7, 8.1 users - 11 replies
- FCC redefines broadband speeds as 25Mbps downloads, 3Mbps uploads - 11 replies
- Repatriation bill offers tax break for US return of foreign profits - 11 replies
- Cook still bullish on iPad despite softening demand - 10 replies
- Adobe updates Flash again due to critical security flaw - 9 replies
- Apple posts $74.6B in Q1 revenues based on iPhone, Mac sales - 8 replies