Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Arabic Mac OS X coming
Briefly: Apple IMC ME's localization department has said that the Arabic localization of Mac OS X is progressing: the core system Arabization of Mac OS X 10.4.8 Intel is expected to be completed at the end of March 2007, with a release date expected about a month after that, and a fully Arabic version of Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard will start in April 2007 and is expected to be completed in September of this year, according to the report: a final release the Arabic version of Mac OS X Leopard will be available 2-4 weeks after that, or sometime in October.
A new SEC filing reveals that Cisco has sued Apple in the UK over its iPhone trademark (in addition to its US-based lawsuit) and that Apple has until February 21st to respond; Cisco filed the lawsuit in the High Court of Justice, Chancery Division, in London on January 12th and seeks an injunction as well as unspecified damages; both companies recently agreed to extend the time given to Apple to respond to Cisco's US trademark lawsuit, indicating a willingness of each side to restart negotiations after a war of words. following the public announcement of the iPhone lawsuit extension, Cisco reportedly took out a full-page ad in The New York Times touting its internet-based iPhone.
When Logitech's Ultrathin Keyboard Cover first came out, it caused something of a minor stir in the iPad world. It was the very firs ...Akitio Thunder dock
Akitio has expanded its line of Thunderbolt accessories with its new Thunder dock. With eSATA, FireWire 800, USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt p ...Pioneer AppRadio 3 with CD/DVD
Lots of cars come with robust stereo systems full of evolving technologies to give people the convenience of a smartphone on their das ...
10 Most Discussed
- New suit says Apple Store POS devices discriminate against blind - 28 replies
- Mt. Gox admits Bitcoin loss in hack, files for bankruptcy in Japan - 23 replies
- Apple CEO Tim Cook refutes investor call for 'profits above all' - 19 replies
- Report: OS X 10.9.2 puts Mail back on track at last - 16 replies
- Opinion: How will Apple maintain usability on a larger iPhone? - 14 replies
- Netflix forges agreement with Comcast to end video speed throttling - 14 replies
- Apple handling 40B iMessages, 15-20M FaceTime calls daily - 13 replies
- Report: Mac users 4x more 'engaged' than Windows users - 12 replies
- Apple urges Arizona governor to veto anti-gay bill - 12 replies
- Architect of Apple Campus 2 reveals Jobs' influence - 10 replies