Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Arabic Mac OS X coming
Briefly: Apple IMC ME's localization department has said that the Arabic localization of Mac OS X is progressing: the core system Arabization of Mac OS X 10.4.8 Intel is expected to be completed at the end of March 2007, with a release date expected about a month after that, and a fully Arabic version of Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard will start in April 2007 and is expected to be completed in September of this year, according to the report: a final release the Arabic version of Mac OS X Leopard will be available 2-4 weeks after that, or sometime in October.
A new SEC filing reveals that Cisco has sued Apple in the UK over its iPhone trademark (in addition to its US-based lawsuit) and that Apple has until February 21st to respond; Cisco filed the lawsuit in the High Court of Justice, Chancery Division, in London on January 12th and seeks an injunction as well as unspecified damages; both companies recently agreed to extend the time given to Apple to respond to Cisco's US trademark lawsuit, indicating a willingness of each side to restart negotiations after a war of words. following the public announcement of the iPhone lawsuit extension, Cisco reportedly took out a full-page ad in The New York Times touting its internet-based iPhone.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Polk, a company well-established in the audio market, recently released a new set of headphones aimed at the lifestyle market. The Hin ...Blue Yeti Studio
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...
10 Most Discussed
- Feature: Five reasons to skip El Capitan for now - 29 replies
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan released to public - 24 replies
- Five reasons to update to El Capitan - 19 replies
- Opinion: OS X El Capitan -- Upgrade or Not? - 14 replies
- Editorial: In defense of the 16GB iPhone 6s - 14 replies
- Amazon to sellers: Apple TV, Chromecast no longer welcome - 12 replies
- Apple pulls iFixit developer credentials over Apple TV teardown - 12 replies
- Songwriter criticizes low royalty payments from streaming services - 11 replies
- Security flaw in iOS 9 discovered, could expose photos, contacts - 11 replies
- Apple warning developers about new Chinese, Japanese taxes - 10 replies