Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
New Zunes in 2007
Microsoft is set to introduce new Zune models and bring the line to Europe by the end of 2007, company marketing director Jason Reindorp told Reuters today. While admitting that the company had to set realistic expectations for its fledgling player line, which is still on track to sell a million units by June, Reindorp said he was "happy" with the initial reaction to the device in the US and that a European launch and more Zune models were likely by the end of this year.
"The industry moves in this sort of Christmas to Christmas cycle. So you can expect that there will be more devices, more features in the market at that point," the Microsoft director said.
His statement may reveal an escalation in the company's attempts to provide a serious competitor to the iPod, as Microsoft had previously warned that a release in Britain was unlikely until 2008. The firm had also remained vague about future products in the past, saying only that additional models were certain to arrive in the future.
￼The half moon design speaks about what to expect overall from the Pure Contour i1 Air Dock. It is a speaker that looks to blend int ...STM Studio for iPad Air
STM is one of those companies that seems to fly under the radar when it comes to iPad accessories. They're better known for their ge ...Velodyne vBold headphones
Headphones make a statement. Whether the listener is an unabashed audio fiend or someone that cares more about the outer coolness than ...
10 Most Discussed
- 'Security reasons' keep Obama from having iPhone - 16 replies
- Apple updates plans for Union Square SF store, will preserve fountain - 10 replies
- Adobe drags feet on notifying data theft victims, millions at risk - 9 replies
- Amazon, too, pokes at iPad Air in new Kindle Fire HDX ad - 9 replies
- Apple iPhone 5s versus Google Nexus 5 - 8 replies
- Carl Icahn files official shareholder proposal with Apple [u] - 8 replies
- Samsung attempts to silence YouTube complaint of Galaxy S4 fire, fails - 7 replies
- Apple: iOS 7 now on 74 percent of iOS devices - 7 replies
- Politicians, tech giants promote 'Hour of Code' learning initiative - 7 replies
- Qualcomm Gimbal Bluetooth beacons to compete with Apple's iBeacon - 6 replies