Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
New Zunes in 2007
Microsoft is set to introduce new Zune models and bring the line to Europe by the end of 2007, company marketing director Jason Reindorp told Reuters today. While admitting that the company had to set realistic expectations for its fledgling player line, which is still on track to sell a million units by June, Reindorp said he was "happy" with the initial reaction to the device in the US and that a European launch and more Zune models were likely by the end of this year.
"The industry moves in this sort of Christmas to Christmas cycle. So you can expect that there will be more devices, more features in the market at that point," the Microsoft director said.
His statement may reveal an escalation in the company's attempts to provide a serious competitor to the iPod, as Microsoft had previously warned that a release in Britain was unlikely until 2008. The firm had also remained vague about future products in the past, saying only that additional models were certain to arrive in the future.
Bluetooth speakers aren't only for listening to some music at the park or on a long bus ride, but can also be built with tablets in m ...Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 2030 projector
With high-definition televisions now the standard, 4K televisions becoming the next big thing, and plasma TVs going the way of the din ...Life n Soul 8 Driver Bluetooth headphones
When it comes to music on the go, consumers generally have some options to consider when looking for the best experience. While Blueto ...
10 Most Discussed
- Oregon Apple Store 'slur' incident being investigated - 31 replies
- US cybersecurity chief claims lack of experience not important to job - 16 replies
- Quicken 2015 for Mac brings new features, strips others - 11 replies
- Apple releases second public OS X Yosemite beta, new iTunes 12 test - 8 replies
- Schematics suggest iPhone 6 may come in 16, 64, and 128GB models - 8 replies
- Claim: Apple's iMessage accounts for 30 percent of all mobile spam - 8 replies
- Rumor: iPhone 6 may support 150Mbps LTE-A - 7 replies
- Apple shareholder suit accuses Cook, Jobs, others of misconduct - 7 replies
- Digital credit card replacement Coin calls for 10,000 more testers - 7 replies
- Parallels Desktop 10 launches with Yosemite support, speed boosts - 6 replies