Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Mysterious BMW Device
Automaker BMW today launched a teaser campaign for what the company only refers to as a new product. While deliberately eluding a firm description of its role and providing only vague imagery (pictured), the company promises Bluetooth support, a DVD drive, MP3 playback, and voice recognition -- suggesting a higher end, in-car stereo and navigation hybrid similar to BMW's existing iDrive system. However, the company adds that low power consumption and a self-recharging capability are included with the unknown device, indicating the possibility of a handheld or otherwise portable unit that could be removed from the car.
No other details have been released, including an official launch date. The company is likely to time the announcement of the new device for the beginning of the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) on January 7th.
All headphones are not created equally, especially when it comes to use during vigorous activities or workouts. Over-the-ear headphone ...Brother HL-3140CW Color Laser Printer
It's inevitable, at some point somebody needs a hardcopy of a document. Paper never runs out of battery charge, after all. Our Mom, j ...Linksys WRT1200AC Wi-Fi Router
Once upon a time, a brand-new Linksys router showed up on our doorstep. So we gathered some network-minded friends together, and hooke ...
10 Most Discussed
- First Look: All-new 12-inch Apple MacBook - 18 replies
- Backup Utility Smackdown (OS X) - 17 replies
- The Feature Thief: Apple taketh away, sometimes giveth back - 16 replies
- Google cuts YouTube support for older Apple TV, Google TV, iOS devices - 9 replies
- Retina 12-inch MacBook teardowns reveal low repairability - 9 replies
- Pointers: don't forward your OS X Mail, redirect it - 8 replies
- Researcher: OS X 'Rootpipe' attack fix not reliable, attacks possible - 8 replies
- New Apple Watch bands revealed by Ive, Newson at Milan showcase - 7 replies
- Living With and Without: Time Machine - 7 replies
- Briefly: Google Maps image insults Apple, X-Files HD hits Netflix US - 6 replies