updated 12:35 pm EST, Tue December 19, 2006
PGP Desktop, MediaCentral
- PGP Desktop 9.5.2 ($100) enhances the security tool that uses encryption to protect both local data and data in transit. PGP Desktop features include PGP Whole Disk Encryption, resizable virtual disks, native Intel-based Mac support, and a unified window interface. The latest release fixes numerous minor issues. [Download - [form]]
- MediaCentral 2.5 ($30) is a free update to registered users of the media center software, bringing support for Dolby Digital Surround Sound. The update also includes a new DVD Options menu, boasts enhanced performance, and is available in 13 languages.
- DiskLibrary 1.1.1 ($30) updates the remote media cataloging software for Mac OS X, adding CDFinder import capability with support for renaming catalogs while importing. DiskLibrary 1.1.1 also offers advanced searches with filtering, and incorporates numerous bug fixes. [Download - 1.6MB]
- Barcode Producer 4.1.5 ($150) is a barcode creation application suite offering tools for vector EPS barcode generation, asset tags, and more. The latest release offers vector EPS compatibility with Photoshop CS3's rasterizer, adds Photoshop CS3 support for 'send To Photoshop' menu options, and includes Instant Barcode Transfer to Photoshop CS3. [Download - 11.4MB]
- Jotz 1.3.52u ($18) enhances the zero-learning-curve notepad/lightweight database for Mac OS X, offering native compatibility with Intel-based Macs as a Universal Binary. Version 1.3.52u also offers Leopard compatibility, a new preference option, and stability changes. [Download - 2.7MB]
- CDRevolution 1.00 ($20) is a drag-and-drop CD copying tool for both audio and data CDs. The upgrade burns CDs from dmg, cdr, iso, and cue formats, displaying the capacity of the CD required for a burn in the main window. CDRevolution 1.00 also offers automatic update checking for registered users. [Download - 953KB]