Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
iPod Video Transmitter
Princeton has just released the PCK-UAV wireless video transmitter. Intented primarily for the fifth-generation iPod, the adapter plugs into the headphone jack of Apple's player and relays music, photos, and video through UHF channels to a compatible TV, such as many in-car models already to be found in the company's native Japan. The transmitter includes an iPod cradle and a special cable; however, the hardware's use of standard RCA jacks allows for DVD players or virtually any other video source to broadcast a signal, Princeton says. The PCK-UAV ships within the next few days in variants with and without an iPod mounting kit beginning at a price of $87.
A few years ago Griffin launched the original Twenty, a small digital amp that used an AirPort Express to turn any set of passive spea ...Seagate Wireless
It seems like no matter how much internal storage is included today's mobile devices, we, as users, will always find a way to fill th ...Brother HL-L8250CDN Color Laser Printer
When it comes to selecting a printer, the process is not exactly something most people put a lot of thought into. Printers are often t ...
10 Most Discussed
- Apple CEO asks Arkansas governor to veto 'right to discriminate' law - 36 replies
- In with the new: USB-C connector on new MacBook explained - 19 replies
- Latest MacBooks drop Windows 7 compatibility in Boot Camp - 18 replies
- Apple executives participate in, praise 'Becoming Steve Jobs' bio - 12 replies
- Looking forward: MacNN, Electronista and new content - 12 replies
- Hands On: Carbon Copy Cloner 4.0.6 (OS X) - 11 replies
- Briefly: Apple TV gains new channels, Pro Tools 12 changes pricing - 10 replies
- Legal barrage launched over FCC Open Internet regulation in DC courts - 10 replies
- Apple Watch: how Apple Stores will handle the debut - 10 replies
- Hands On: Fantastical 2 (OS X) - 9 replies