Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
iPod Video Transmitter
Princeton has just released the PCK-UAV wireless video transmitter. Intented primarily for the fifth-generation iPod, the adapter plugs into the headphone jack of Apple's player and relays music, photos, and video through UHF channels to a compatible TV, such as many in-car models already to be found in the company's native Japan. The transmitter includes an iPod cradle and a special cable; however, the hardware's use of standard RCA jacks allows for DVD players or virtually any other video source to broadcast a signal, Princeton says. The PCK-UAV ships within the next few days in variants with and without an iPod mounting kit beginning at a price of $87.
Simple, stylish and effective, the Kenu Airframe + portable car mount is the latest addition to Kenu's lineup. Released earlier this ...Plantronics Rig Surround 7.1 headset
Trying to capture the true soundscape of video games can be a daunting task. Looking to surround-sound home theater options, users hav ...Adesso Compagno X Bluetooth keyboard
The shift from typing on physical keyboards to digital versions on smartphones and tablets hasn't been an easy for many consumers. Fr ...
10 Most Discussed
- U2 frontman Bono apologizes for auto downloads of 'Songs of Innocence' - 13 replies
- Obama signs BuySecure executive order to hasten US EMV adoption - 12 replies
- Apple confirms October 16 press event - 12 replies
- OS X 10.10 Yosemite formally released - 12 replies
- FBI director warns Apple, Google away from encrypting devices - 12 replies
- 'One more thing' from Apple: Mac mini refresh - 11 replies
- New Mac mini not user-upgradeable, new analysis reveals - 11 replies
- Microsoft smartwatch touted for launch within weeks, sale soon after - 11 replies
- Adoption of iOS 8 stalled at 47 percent, new Apple tracking data shows - 11 replies
- AAA ranks Siri as extreme distraction for drivers - 11 replies