updated 04:50 pm EST, Fri December 1, 2006
myNotes, Diet Sleuth
- myNotes 1.4 ($18) is a free update to the note manager software that delivers numerous improvements and fixes. MyNotes organizes notes as well as clippings, allowing users to print notes using customizable themes. The latest release also adds support for Apple's new iPod models with Italian, Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, and Korean localizations. [Download - 5MB]
- OnScreen Particle Physics 1.3.3 ($135) brings native Intel-Mac compatibility to the modern physics teaching software as a Universal Binary. Version 1.3.3 fixes a printing problem countered running the previous version on Intel Macs. The software is designed to provide an entry into the relativistic quantum world through its simulated particle detection chamber.
- Diet Sleuth version 4.7.0 ($35) enhances the nutritional database and personal health logbook, adding additional information to the generated reports and fixing several bugs. Users tracks what foods users eat each day along with their nutritional values, and the application automatically calculates caloric intake as well as fat grams and carbohydrates. [Download - 2.7MB]
- Path Finder 4.6 ($35) brings various improvements and bug fixes to the file browsing software. Version 4.6 includes a new feature called "Tab Sets," numerous tab-related enhancements, and more. Tab Sets provide users with the ability to capture Path Finder file browser window settings as well as opened tabs, offering support for multiple restorable workspaces. [Download - 19.5MB]
- Spinnn 1.1 ($20) is a game challenging players to spin falling game pieces to create horizontal lines in any of the more than 40 different sub-games. The update includes a new font, an added option to toggle the pop-up help, and improved compatibility with Microsoft Windows. [Download - 2MB]
- Astro IIDC 3.01.00 ($75) is a free update to the Mac OS X Astronomy, microscopy, and high-speed image acquisition processing software. The latest revision adds support for Format 7 cameras, user-definable Region of Interest (ROI), and improved guiding capabilities. Astro IIDC 3.01.00 also features support for more camera models, increased low light sensitivity, and improved throughput for FireWire 800 cameras. [Download - 2.8MB]