Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Cyberduck 2.7 released
Cyberduck 2.7 is an update to the popular FTP/FTP-TLS/SFTP browser for the Mac. The new version has been "refactored for improved performance", offering background operations and user-interrupts for all network operations as well as improved error handling that allows users to easily repeat failed tasks. Cyberduck is a robust FTP/FTP-TLS/SFTP browser for the Mac; it offers support for external editors and system technologies such as Spotlight, Bonjour, the Keychain and AppleScript. The open-source product is licensed under the GPL and free to use. Cyberduck is available in English, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Slovak, Spanish, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Russian, Swedish, Danish, Polish, Indonesian, Catalan, Welsh, Thai, Turkish and Hebrew.
Forums November 25
Forums roundup: Members are discussing reports from the proud owners of newly shipping 17-inch MacBook Pro who are eagerly sharing the joy of their new notebooks.... One user is beginning to second guess their decision to buy a black MacBook, questioning its 'Mac-ness'.... Another user seeks some operational advice on the use of the power adapter in hopes of keeping their battery's charge level for as long as possible.... Another user looks for help calibrating their MacBook's Battery in order to make sure it provides the best possible performance.... Meanwhile, several posters have answered the call from a new Mac user asking what needs to be done first when they receive their new iMac.
Quattro 4-CD iPod Speakers
Sharper Image has just introduced the Quattro 4-CD Stereo system to its catalog. The system is made to save space and mounts both the satellites as well as the central four-CD player vertically to rest them closely against a shelf or wall. The Quattro's design is more efficient still in its iPod support, the company adds. A Universal Dock on top of the right speaker tower both charges and plays all dockable iPods without intruding on the space for the optical drives. Sharper Image promises quality audio with four true-dome tweeters per tower and the option of a powered subwoofer ($100) for extra low-range sound. Now shipping, the Quattro can be had for $500 through the company's online store.
The search for a good messenger bag that doubles as a laptop bag is something many travelers find themselves facing at least once. Bet ...PenClic Bluetooth mouse
Windows 8 aside, computer users have been trained that a mouse is the proper way to navigate through the desktop for many years now. T ...Booqpad for iPad Air
Before we get rolling, I'll confess: I've never understood the purpose of cases like the Booqpad. If you've got a tablet, surely p ...
10 Most Discussed
- Mayer: Yahoo should be Apple's default search engine - 19 replies
- Samsung seized on death of Steve Jobs to launch anti-Apple ads - 15 replies
- Apple considers 'dramatic' revamping of iTunes Music Store - 14 replies
- Rumor: Apple considering entry into high-definition music? [u] - 9 replies
- Revealed: Samsung misled investors, pundits with shipments vs. sales - 8 replies
- Core iOS creator said to be leaving Apple after row with Jonathan Ive - 8 replies
- Campaign calls for ouster of Condoleezza Rice from Dropbox board - 8 replies
- NSA denies using Heartbleed security flaw in intelligence gathering - 7 replies
- Image shows first alleged iPhone 6 cases - 6 replies
- Tim Cook backs Employee Non-Discrimination Act on Twitter - 6 replies