Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Toshiba 8GB SD Card
Focusing on digital videographers, Toshiba today with its announcement of a new, 8GB SD card that marks the first high-capacity card to reach Class 4 speed. The new card can record data at a minimum 4MB per second and a maximum of 6MB; this ensures that the card not only has the storage needed for video and other large files, but also the speed necessary to write that information for demanding equipment such as DV camcorders. The card can typically hold as much as 3 hours and 10 minutes of standard-definition video, according to Toshiba. The extremely high capacity card requires devices that can read the new SDHC format (such as the recent Nikon D40) and is projected to launch in January for an undetermined price.
With over-the-top content options growing past Hulu and Netflix, consumers may be finding it harder to justify paying a monthly fee fo ...Sound Blaster Roar Bluetooth speaker
There could very well be a new king of the hill for Bluetooth speakers, with Sound Blaster's recent entry into the marketplace. Bring ...Kenu Airframe Plus
Simple, stylish and effective, the Kenu Airframe + portable car mount is the latest addition to Kenu's lineup. Released earlier this ...
10 Most Discussed
- CurrentC CEO, COO field questions about data breach, Apple Pay block - 22 replies
- CVS throws in with Rite Aid, blocks Apple Pay and Google Wallet - 22 replies
- Apple responds to CVS, Rite Aid blocking Apple Pay - 17 replies
- Apple CEO Tim Cook comes out as gay in new essay - 17 replies
- CurrentC payment system customer emails stolen - 14 replies
- Editorial: In defense of the new $499 Mac mini - 13 replies
- OS X 10.10 Yosemite formally released - 12 replies
- Obama signs BuySecure executive order to hasten US EMV adoption - 12 replies
- Amex web page promotes Apple Pay, adds directions for linking cards - 12 replies
- FBI director warns Apple, Google away from encrypting devices - 12 replies