Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Toshiba 8GB SD Card
Focusing on digital videographers, Toshiba today with its announcement of a new, 8GB SD card that marks the first high-capacity card to reach Class 4 speed. The new card can record data at a minimum 4MB per second and a maximum of 6MB; this ensures that the card not only has the storage needed for video and other large files, but also the speed necessary to write that information for demanding equipment such as DV camcorders. The card can typically hold as much as 3 hours and 10 minutes of standard-definition video, according to Toshiba. The extremely high capacity card requires devices that can read the new SDHC format (such as the recent Nikon D40) and is projected to launch in January for an undetermined price.
Home automation fans have been getting their fair share of gadgets and accessories in the last few years. Starting with light bulbs, a ...Razer Kraken Pro headset
Gaming headphones are a challenge to get right, for a long list of reasons that are unique to the consumer buying them. Some shoppers ...Patriot Aero Wireless Mobile Drive
Regardless of how large a tablet you buy, you always want more space. There's always one more movie or another album you'd cram on, ...
10 Most Discussed
- House of Representatives passes municipal broadband-limiting bill - 23 replies
- EU: Apple failing to make 'true cost of apps' clear on App Store [U] - 17 replies
- Several backdoors included on every iOS device, researcher says [U] - 15 replies
- Forums: SuperDuper vs. TimeMachine debate continues - 14 replies
- Apple, IBM announce collaboration on big data, analytics apps [U] - 10 replies
- Apple now blocking older Flash Player plug-ins, citing security flaw - 9 replies
- Snowden: Dropbox is 'hostile to privacy,' cloud needs zero knowledge - 9 replies
- Apple's iPad may pose risks for people with nickel allergies - 7 replies
- New commercial debuts for MacBook Air, entitled 'Stickers' - 7 replies
- New iTunes 11.3 brings iTunes Extras for HD movies - 7 replies