Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
ASUS G-Series Game Laptops
ASUS on late Friday introduced its first gaming-specific laptops, targeting desktop replacements and frequent LAN party travelers. The unveiling confirms earlier information about the new systems such as their specially-highlighted W/A/S/D keys and built-in 1.3-megapixel webcams, but also reveals new information about unique hardware features. Both the 15-inch G1 and 17-inch G2 incorporate a small OLED display ahead of the Escape key that can display useful text updates during gameplay from instant messages, reminders, and even caller ID, according to ASUS. The company has also surrounded each design with speakers on the sides and front as well as lights that respond to high-intensity visuals. Both ship with dynamic color contrast that can adjust to gameplay or low light. Performance details and photos follow after the jump.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Ultimate Ears (now owned by Logitech) has found great success in the marketplace with its "Boom" series of Bluetooth speakers, a mod ...Kinivo URBN Premium Bluetooth Headphones
We love music, and we're willing to bet that you do, too. If you're like us, you probably spend a good portion of your time wearing ...Jamstik+ MIDI Controller
For a long time the MIDI world has been dominated by keyboard-inspired controllers. Times are changing however, and we are slowly star ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Should Apple release a desktop computer that runs iOS? - 66 replies
- Opinion: four myths about the iPad Pro - 25 replies
- Teardown of Apple Pencil reveals it is utterly unrepairable by users - 17 replies
- Customer wins in lawsuit over data loss caused by Apple Store repair - 10 replies
- Quicken 2016 for Mac arrives in tandem with Windows version - 9 replies
- Analysis: A tale of two companies - 9 replies
- Editorial: Five reasons to switch to Mac - 8 replies
- Pointers: Join a Mac/iOS User Group! - 6 replies
- Gartner: Apple rises, Samsung drops in worldwide phone share - 6 replies
- MacUpdate tests changes in face of challenging specialist market - 6 replies