Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
iPodMods iVue Crystal Case
A company called iPodMods will soon start offering transparent shells for iPods, says iLounge. iVue Crystal Cases will be available in several shades and reveal all the internal circuitry of fourth- and fifth-generation iPods, including the Nano. Shells for Minis will arrive later. When the company starts accepting the first orders for iVues within the next couple of months, users will have to send their players in, at which point iPodMods will swap out factory default shells for their own. Installation will be free, but the shells themselves will cost between $20-35 per unit.
USB thumb drives are getting larger by the day, their growth speeding along with the availability and expansion of memory chips. But h ...Autodesk Smoke 2015
Since May of this year, Autodesk has been shipping the highly anticipated update to its high-end post-production video editing suite, ...Crucial MX100 256GB SATA-3 SSD
While the price-per-gigabyte ratio for magnetic platter-based hard drives can't be beat, the speed that a SSD brings to the table for ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Is the Apple Watch a hit or a miss? - 24 replies
- Free iTunes U2 album now up to 'record-breaking' 33 million in 'sales' - 22 replies
- National Federation of the Blind sues Uber over refused rides, abuses - 14 replies
- Wozniak on the iPhone 6: 'I've gotten rid of my Android phones' - 14 replies
- Apple announces 4.7-, 5.5-inch iPhone 6 models - 13 replies
- Apple Watch debuts in three editions - 13 replies
- Apple event stream marred by serious technical problems - 12 replies
- Best Buy, Walmart decline to support Apple Pay - 11 replies
- Prescheduled social media posts from Joan Rivers promote iPhone 6 - 11 replies
- Fifth Avenue iPhone 6 line spans 12 blocks; 6 Plus in low US supply - 10 replies