Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
iPodMods iVue Crystal Case
A company called iPodMods will soon start offering transparent shells for iPods, says iLounge. iVue Crystal Cases will be available in several shades and reveal all the internal circuitry of fourth- and fifth-generation iPods, including the Nano. Shells for Minis will arrive later. When the company starts accepting the first orders for iVues within the next couple of months, users will have to send their players in, at which point iPodMods will swap out factory default shells for their own. Installation will be free, but the shells themselves will cost between $20-35 per unit.
When Logitech's Ultrathin Keyboard Cover first came out, it caused something of a minor stir in the iPad world. It was the very firs ...Akitio Thunder dock
Akitio has expanded its line of Thunderbolt accessories with its new Thunder dock. With eSATA, FireWire 800, USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt p ...Pioneer AppRadio 3 with CD/DVD
Lots of cars come with robust stereo systems full of evolving technologies to give people the convenience of a smartphone on their das ...
10 Most Discussed
- New suit says Apple Store POS devices discriminate against blind - 28 replies
- Mt. Gox admits Bitcoin loss in hack, files for bankruptcy in Japan - 23 replies
- Apple CEO Tim Cook refutes investor call for 'profits above all' - 19 replies
- Report: OS X 10.9.2 puts Mail back on track at last - 16 replies
- Apple handling 40B iMessages, 15-20M FaceTime calls daily - 13 replies
- Apple urges Arizona governor to veto anti-gay bill - 12 replies
- Architect of Apple Campus 2 reveals Jobs' influence - 10 replies
- Report: Apple dodged taxes on $8.9B in Australian profits - 9 replies
- Bitcoin-stealing trojan makes jump to popular Mac apps - 8 replies
- Yahoo shifting away from Google, Facebook login credentials - 8 replies