Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
iPodMods iVue Crystal Case
A company called iPodMods will soon start offering transparent shells for iPods, says iLounge. iVue Crystal Cases will be available in several shades and reveal all the internal circuitry of fourth- and fifth-generation iPods, including the Nano. Shells for Minis will arrive later. When the company starts accepting the first orders for iVues within the next couple of months, users will have to send their players in, at which point iPodMods will swap out factory default shells for their own. Installation will be free, but the shells themselves will cost between $20-35 per unit.
With high-definition televisions now the standard, 4K televisions becoming the next big thing, and plasma TVs going the way of the din ...Life n Soul 8 Driver Bluetooth headphones
When it comes to music on the go, consumers generally have some options to consider when looking for the best experience. While Blueto ...Pure Jongo T2 wireless speaker
Multi-room audio compatibility is a key metric for wireless sound systems these days. The entry cost into a house-spanning system can ...
10 Most Discussed
- Oregon Apple Store 'slur' incident being investigated - 31 replies
- US cybersecurity chief claims lack of experience not important to job - 16 replies
- T-Mobile announces plan to throttle those abusing 'unlimited' data - 11 replies
- Quicken 2015 for Mac brings new features, strips others - 10 replies
- Schematics suggest iPhone 6 may come in 16, 64, and 128GB models - 8 replies
- Claim: Apple's iMessage accounts for 30 percent of all mobile spam - 8 replies
- Apple releases second public OS X Yosemite beta, new iTunes 12 test - 8 replies
- Rumor: iPhone 6 may support 150Mbps LTE-A - 7 replies
- Apple shareholder suit accuses Cook, Jobs, others of misconduct - 7 replies
- Digital credit card replacement Coin calls for 10,000 more testers - 7 replies