Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
iPodMods iVue Crystal Case
A company called iPodMods will soon start offering transparent shells for iPods, says iLounge. iVue Crystal Cases will be available in several shades and reveal all the internal circuitry of fourth- and fifth-generation iPods, including the Nano. Shells for Minis will arrive later. When the company starts accepting the first orders for iVues within the next couple of months, users will have to send their players in, at which point iPodMods will swap out factory default shells for their own. Installation will be free, but the shells themselves will cost between $20-35 per unit.
Five years ago, we thought that by the end of 2013 there'd be a bigger market for e-book readers. Then, along came the tablet that Jo ...Sans Digital TowerRAID TR8M6G eSATA array
Regardless of what Cupertino would like us to believe with the new cylindrical Mac Pro, there are needs for vast amounts of hard-drive ...iHome Bluetooth iB75 Wireless Sports Earphone
Finding a good pair of headphones for a midnight jog is hard. An over the ear set is either flopping around on your head, falling off, ...
10 Most Discussed
- Apple signals end of Snow Leopard support with Safari snub? - 19 replies
- European Parliament to vote on single smartphone charger law - 16 replies
- New Android ioPhone mimics Apple's iPhone 5c style - 15 replies
- Rumor: Microsoft to take on iPad mini with 1080p Surface mini - 13 replies
- Apple debuts 90-second holiday TV ad, 'Misunderstood' - 10 replies
- New York City building out free Wi-Fi network in portions of Harlem - 10 replies
- Report: Apple's 64-bit A7 chip 'stunned' the chipmaking industry - 10 replies
- Politicians, tech giants promote 'Hour of Code' learning initiative - 7 replies
- Apple's Tim Cook accepts award at Auburn, pushes for equality - 7 replies
- Southwest Airlines offers $2 in-flight iMessages, Android coming - 7 replies