Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
iPod 5th anniversary
Newsweek has posted an interview with Apple CEO Steve Jobs on the fifth anniversary of the iPod, which "changed Apple and the world." Jobs says simplicity and the iTunes software were keys to the success of the device, but that it won't likely loose its coolness anytime soon: "That's like saying you don't want to kiss your lover's lips because everyone has lips. It doesn't make any sense. We don't strive to appear cool. We just try to make the best products we can. And if they are cool, well, that's great." Jobs also said he is unimpressed with Zune, Microsoft's answer to the iPod, which allows users to exchange songs. "It takes forever," says Jobs. "By the time you've gone through all that, the girl's got up and left! You're much better off to take one of your earbuds out and put it in her ear. Then you're connected with about two feet of headphone cable."
It seems like no matter how much internal storage is included today's mobile devices, we, as users, will always find a way to fill th ...Brother HL-L8250CDN Color Laser Printer
When it comes to selecting a printer, the process is not exactly something most people put a lot of thought into. Printers are often t ...Moshi iVisor AG and XT for iPad Air 2
Have you ever tried to put in a screen protector that relies on static to cling to the screen? How many bubbles and wrinkles does it h ...
10 Most Discussed
- Apple CEO asks Arkansas governor to veto 'right to discriminate' law - 32 replies
- In with the new: USB-C connector on new MacBook explained - 19 replies
- Latest MacBooks drop Windows 7 compatibility in Boot Camp - 18 replies
- Apple executives participate in, praise 'Becoming Steve Jobs' bio - 12 replies
- Hands On: Carbon Copy Cloner 4.0.6 (OS X) - 11 replies
- Briefly: Apple TV gains new channels, Pro Tools 12 changes pricing - 10 replies
- Legal barrage launched over FCC Open Internet regulation in DC courts - 10 replies
- Apple Watch: how Apple Stores will handle the debut - 10 replies
- Hands On: Fantastical 2 (OS X) - 9 replies
- Hands On: Downcast 2.8.28 (iOS) - 8 replies