Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
MobiBLU Cube 2 Player
While MobiBLU's Cube is arguably no longer the smallest music player available, the company recently updated the distinctive device to dramatically improve its appeal over simpler contenders such as the iPod shuffle. The refresh, dubbed simply the Cube 2, is the smallest multimedia player in the world, according to MobiBLU. This is borne out in the new features: thanks to a full-color (if small) OLED display, the Cube 2 can display common image file types such as JPG and PNG as well as videos transcoded to the MSV format. The player also adds OGG music to the earlier DAH-1500 model's MP3 and WMA support. MobiBLU even takes a cue from Apple's newest music-only player to save space -- the Cube 2 uses the headphone jack for power and synchronizing media with its source PC. This player supports both MacOS X and Windows and is priced to bridge the gap between basic players and larger flash units, as MobiBLU is delivering the 1GB version for $100 and 2GB for $120. Both models should be in US stores now.
Although the new darling of the Apple MacBook line up is the all-new MacBook, Apple has given its popular 13-inch MacBook Pro with Ret ...Griffin Twenty
A few years ago Griffin launched the original Twenty, a small digital amp that used an AirPort Express to turn any set of passive spea ...Seagate Wireless
It seems like no matter how much internal storage is included today's mobile devices, we, as users, will always find a way to fill th ...
10 Most Discussed
- Hands On: Photos 1.0 (OS X) - 34 replies
- Apple patches root escalation in Yosemite, older may not see patch - 18 replies
- First Look: All-new 12-inch Apple MacBook - 18 replies
- Apple releases OS X 10.10.3, Photos for Mac, iOS 8.3 - 17 replies
- Backup Utility Smackdown (OS X) - 15 replies
- Apple updates iTunes, declares 2009 MacBook Pros obsolete - 13 replies
- Apple Watch: Pre-orders live, delays, Apple Care+ prices revealed [U] - 11 replies
- Google ARC Welder allows Android apps to run in Chrome browser - 10 replies
- Pointers: don't forward your OS X Mail, redirect it - 8 replies
- Living With and Without: Time Machine - 7 replies