Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
MobiBLU Cube 2 Player
While MobiBLU's Cube is arguably no longer the smallest music player available, the company recently updated the distinctive device to dramatically improve its appeal over simpler contenders such as the iPod shuffle. The refresh, dubbed simply the Cube 2, is the smallest multimedia player in the world, according to MobiBLU. This is borne out in the new features: thanks to a full-color (if small) OLED display, the Cube 2 can display common image file types such as JPG and PNG as well as videos transcoded to the MSV format. The player also adds OGG music to the earlier DAH-1500 model's MP3 and WMA support. MobiBLU even takes a cue from Apple's newest music-only player to save space -- the Cube 2 uses the headphone jack for power and synchronizing media with its source PC. This player supports both MacOS X and Windows and is priced to bridge the gap between basic players and larger flash units, as MobiBLU is delivering the 1GB version for $100 and 2GB for $120. Both models should be in US stores now.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Ultimate Ears (now owned by Logitech) has found great success in the marketplace with its "Boom" series of Bluetooth speakers, a mod ...Kinivo URBN Premium Bluetooth Headphones
We love music, and we're willing to bet that you do, too. If you're like us, you probably spend a good portion of your time wearing ...Jamstik+ MIDI Controller
For a long time the MIDI world has been dominated by keyboard-inspired controllers. Times are changing however, and we are slowly star ...
10 Most Discussed
- Editorial: Five reasons to move to Windows - 22 replies
- Teardown of Apple Pencil reveals it is utterly unrepairable by users - 17 replies
- Opinion: Things about the iPad Pro that are evading people - 16 replies
- Cook insists converged iPad, Mac product not coming soon - 15 replies
- Apple increasing employment in Ireland, creating 1,000 more jobs - 15 replies
- F.lux developers pull sideloaded app following Apple's complaint - 9 replies
- Quicken 2016 for Mac arrives in tandem with Windows version - 9 replies
- Analysis: A tale of two companies - 9 replies
- MacNN: Five reasons to switch to Mac - 8 replies
- Tim Cook addresses retail, commences 'inclusion training' company-wide - 7 replies