Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
MobiBLU Cube 2 Player
While MobiBLU's Cube is arguably no longer the smallest music player available, the company recently updated the distinctive device to dramatically improve its appeal over simpler contenders such as the iPod shuffle. The refresh, dubbed simply the Cube 2, is the smallest multimedia player in the world, according to MobiBLU. This is borne out in the new features: thanks to a full-color (if small) OLED display, the Cube 2 can display common image file types such as JPG and PNG as well as videos transcoded to the MSV format. The player also adds OGG music to the earlier DAH-1500 model's MP3 and WMA support. MobiBLU even takes a cue from Apple's newest music-only player to save space -- the Cube 2 uses the headphone jack for power and synchronizing media with its source PC. This player supports both MacOS X and Windows and is priced to bridge the gap between basic players and larger flash units, as MobiBLU is delivering the 1GB version for $100 and 2GB for $120. Both models should be in US stores now.
The search for a good messenger bag that doubles as a laptop bag is something many travelers find themselves facing at least once. Bet ...PenClic Bluetooth mouse
Windows 8 aside, computer users have been trained that a mouse is the proper way to navigate through the desktop for many years now. T ...Booqpad for iPad Air
Before we get rolling, I'll confess: I've never understood the purpose of cases like the Booqpad. If you've got a tablet, surely p ...
10 Most Discussed
- Mayer: Yahoo should be Apple's default search engine - 17 replies
- Samsung seized on death of Steve Jobs to launch anti-Apple ads - 15 replies
- Apple considers 'dramatic' revamping of iTunes Music Store - 14 replies
- Critical OpenSSL 'HeartBleed' bug uncovered, affects HTTPS encryption - 11 replies
- Rumor: Apple considering entry into high-definition music? [u] - 9 replies
- Revealed: Samsung misled investors, pundits with shipments vs. sales - 8 replies
- Campaign calls for ouster of Condoleezza Rice from Dropbox board - 8 replies
- Core iOS creator said to be leaving Apple after row with Jonathan Ive - 8 replies
- NSA denies using Heartbleed security flaw in intelligence gathering - 7 replies
- Apple buys hydroelectric facility to help power Prineville data center - 6 replies