Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
MobiBLU Cube 2 Player
While MobiBLU's Cube is arguably no longer the smallest music player available, the company recently updated the distinctive device to dramatically improve its appeal over simpler contenders such as the iPod shuffle. The refresh, dubbed simply the Cube 2, is the smallest multimedia player in the world, according to MobiBLU. This is borne out in the new features: thanks to a full-color (if small) OLED display, the Cube 2 can display common image file types such as JPG and PNG as well as videos transcoded to the MSV format. The player also adds OGG music to the earlier DAH-1500 model's MP3 and WMA support. MobiBLU even takes a cue from Apple's newest music-only player to save space -- the Cube 2 uses the headphone jack for power and synchronizing media with its source PC. This player supports both MacOS X and Windows and is priced to bridge the gap between basic players and larger flash units, as MobiBLU is delivering the 1GB version for $100 and 2GB for $120. Both models should be in US stores now.
Looking for a pair of headphones that can do everything a user requires is a task that can take some study. Trying to decide on in-ear ...MaxUpgrades 512GB Retina MacBook Pro SSD
Apple's Retina line of MacBook Pro notebooks have been impressive, right from their debut in 2012. Thinner than the previous model, t ...Lemur BlueDriver
"Oh no, the check engine light is on…again! What one of the hundreds of reasons could it be this time? Probably going to cost a for ...
10 Most Discussed
- Apple pursuing 'aggressive expansion' in enterprise market - 15 replies
- Opinion: Senator Ted Cruz off the mark with net neutrality comments - 15 replies
- Spotify paid over $2B in royalties, CEO responds to Taylor Swift - 12 replies
- FCC chairman rejects President's call for Title II ISP regulation - 11 replies
- Apple must face lawsuit over iMessage's lost texts, says Judge Koh - 10 replies
- AT&T could shelve gigabit fiber investments over net neutrality rules - 10 replies
- First Look: Apple iMac with 5K Retina Display - 10 replies
- Exclusive Analysis: iOS app storage limits across range of devices - 9 replies
- President Obama voices support for Title II reclassification of ISPs - 9 replies
- Upp hydrogen fuel cell available in Apple Stores in United Kingdom - 7 replies