Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
MobiBLU Cube 2 Player
While MobiBLU's Cube is arguably no longer the smallest music player available, the company recently updated the distinctive device to dramatically improve its appeal over simpler contenders such as the iPod shuffle. The refresh, dubbed simply the Cube 2, is the smallest multimedia player in the world, according to MobiBLU. This is borne out in the new features: thanks to a full-color (if small) OLED display, the Cube 2 can display common image file types such as JPG and PNG as well as videos transcoded to the MSV format. The player also adds OGG music to the earlier DAH-1500 model's MP3 and WMA support. MobiBLU even takes a cue from Apple's newest music-only player to save space -- the Cube 2 uses the headphone jack for power and synchronizing media with its source PC. This player supports both MacOS X and Windows and is priced to bridge the gap between basic players and larger flash units, as MobiBLU is delivering the 1GB version for $100 and 2GB for $120. Both models should be in US stores now.
STM is one of those companies that seems to fly under the radar when it comes to iPad accessories. They're better known for their ge ...Velodyne vBold headphones
Headphones make a statement. Whether the listener is an unabashed audio fiend or someone that cares more about the outer coolness than ...Snugg Robust Case for iPad Air
Snugg's Distressed Brown Leather Case was something of a pleasant surprise when I reviewed it last year. I didn't expect much at fi ...
10 Most Discussed
- Dropbox CEO: Steve Jobs wanted to buy us, tried to kill us - 15 replies
- One-off (Product) RED Mac Pro fetches $977,000 at auction - 11 replies
- Amazon, too, pokes at iPad Air in new Kindle Fire HDX ad - 9 replies
- Adobe drags feet on notifying data theft victims, millions at risk - 9 replies
- Apple iPhone 5s versus Google Nexus 5 - 8 replies
- Nokia pokes Apple's iPad Air with derisive new ads for Lumia 2520 - 8 replies
- WD Black 2 Dual Drive combines SSD, HDD into non-hybrid format - 6 replies
- NPD: Large-screen smartphone owners use 44 percent more data - 5 replies
- Samsung's market share in Japan drops as Apple surges - 5 replies
- Apple updates iWork apps for Mac, bumps iOS suite to 2.0.1 [U] - 5 replies