updated 10:10 am EDT, Tue October 10, 2006
Creative Manager Pro 8.37
Creative Manager today announced that it will soon release Creative Manager Pro 8.37, updating its ad agency software and project management groupware for design firms. The upcoming released includes specific enhancements requested by large agency clients, such as the ability to automatically mass email AR invoices to customers with an option for the client to pay via credit card directly from the invoice, eliminating the need to hand mail invoices. Improvements to the Transaction Preference function enable users to sync vendor invoices from Strata and SmartPlus as "approved" or "not approved." Additionally, new upgrades offer logic to determine the outstanding open amount on a vendor invoice being applied to pre-billed orders when importing form Strata or SmartPlus. As always, the update is free for existing Creative Project Manager and Creative Manager Pro users, requiring no installation or conversion (system requirements were unavailable).
Creative Manager Pro is a full-featured, intuitive system designed to simplify project and ad agency management. Creative Manager Pro supports Customer Relationship Management, Document Management, Shared Calendaring,
Accounting, and more. The software is Web-based, requiring no installation with little setup. Creative Manager Pro enables users to:
- Graphically view a firm's metrics to manage by the numbers.
- Manage contacts and leads.
- Create project schedules, calendars, and manage tasks.
- Take contacts and a calendar on the road with iCal, AddressBook, and Outlook.
- Approve timesheets, purchasing, billing and budgets.
- Review and approve artwork online.
- Store and manage digital assets.
- Manage and balance the books.
- Freely access clients and vendors to streamline workflow.
- Quickly startup/import from Clients & Profits, Adman, and other systems.
- Utilize full-featured client relationship management.
- Access extranet capabilities.
- Manage media via an interface with Strata.
- Chart important industry metrics and firm statistics.