updated 06:10 pm EDT, Mon October 9, 2006
- LiveController 1.0 ($2) is a script that controls up to 15 user assignable commands as well as the Play/Stop toggle in Ableton Live from a cellular handset. LiveController currently only works in conjunction with Sailing Clicker, a Bluetooth-equipped cellular phone, a CPU with a Bluetooth module, and Ableton Live audio software.
- RouteBuddy 1.1.1 ($100) adds numerous features and additional support to the GPS navigation software. Version 1.1.1 adds a GPS status button to the toolbar, includes a preference for coordinate degree formatting, and adds support for .gpx as well as .loc file import. The update also supports dragged URLs from map websites, is compatible with NMEA 2.3 devices, and adds support for NMEA altitude data. [Download - 20.5MB]
- MacMemoriesManager 3.2 ($70) updates the amateur radio memory channel management software, ensuring IC-7000 defaults to filter 2, fixing the TM-V7 write problem, and offering improved Intel USB/Serial input/output support. MacMemoriesManager 3.2 also fixes a bug in the Intel driver. The software features drag-and-drop support for arranging memories, and transfers radio memories to/from disk profile files as well as an interactive list. [Download - 2.5MB]
- KidsBrowser 3.6 ($50) brings a new user interface, improved performance, and numerous bug fixes to the Web browser specifically designed for children. KidsBrowser provides a safe alternative to other Web browsers, maintaining a database of approved sites that children can access, automatically blocking any site not in the database. [Download - 9MB]
- xSort 1.5.1 ($20) fixes numerous bugs in existing as well as previous versions of the Card Sorting tool for Mac OS X. xSort allows users to model and conduct a card sorting exercise in a graphical view that simulates a table with draggable physical cards. xSort also presents the results of the exercise based on statistical analysis and clustering algorithms. [Download - 6.1MB]