updated 05:50 pm EDT, Fri October 6, 2006
- PTHPasteboard 4 (free) updates the multiple pasteboard software for Mac OS X, allowing users to control settings via a Preference Pane in System Preferences. Version 4 includes a search field on all Pasteboard windows, provides access to information on Pasteboard items by right/control clicking on any item, and vastly improves hotkey support. [Download - 1.2MB]
- CuteClips 2 ($15) is a major re-write of the clipboard manager for Mac OS X, bringing native compatibility to Intel-based Macs as a Universal Binary. The update includes a new simple interface, a more informative preview of everything copied, built-in search functionality, and a new status item icon. [Download - 1.9MB]
- Searchlight 1.2 ($30) is a free upgrade for registered users of the network search tool powered by Spotlight. The latest iteration of Searchlight extends Spotlight to the network prior to Mac OS X Leopard's release, working "flawlessly" with Mac OS X Server installed in Intel-based Macs. [Download - 2.1MB]
- Sound Byte 3.1.5 ($25) turns a Mac into a "cart machine," playing sound recordings -- such as music and special effects -- for Djs, radio stations, and audio productions. SoundByte supports all audio formats supported by Apple's QuickTime software, including MP3, AIFF, WAVE, AU, sfil, Sd2f, and uLaw formats. The update fixes a bug that could prevent playlist windows from saving. [Download - 1.5MB]
- OSS 3D 2.0 ($30) utilizes DSP technology to add bass spatialization, 3D surround, and various other real-time enhancements to sound played through a user's Mac. OSS 3D provides 3d sound expansions similar to QSound and Spatializer, with additional functionality such as Speaker Resonance Correction, Virtual Subwoofer, Brainwave inductance, High Frequency Restoration, Center channel control, and more. [Download - 6.1MB]
- iRemember 2.0 ($40) is digital scrapbooking software featuring more than 3,000 clip art images alongside 15,000 backgrounds, borders, corners, buttons, tags, and ribbons. The application runs natively on Intel-based Macs as a Universal Binary, features drag-and-drop support, and includes more than 650 templates.