Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Delkin ExpressCard CF
Users of high-end digital cameras whose laptops are equipped with ExpressCard slots rarely have many choices in transferring their photos to their computer beyond an easily-lost external card reader or a direct connection with the camera. In preparing for the Photokina Expo this week, Delkin Devices has unveiled what could be the ideal solution for MacBook Pro owners or any laptop user without legacy slots. The eFilm ExpressCard/34 is a CompactFlash adapter that fits ExpressCard/34 or /54 slots and can transfer data from a Type I or II card as quickly as 20MB/sec. Delkin says the device can be hot-swapped and does not require any special drivers. It supports both Macs and Windows PCs and should be widely available as of October 16th for $60.
Raging Boll: Part 2
Uwe Boll proved triumphant last night in matches versus his remaining four boxing opponents, the most prominent of which was probably Something Awful's Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka. It's from SA that we've managed to find some hilarious clips from the fight - such as his ring entrance, seen below. You can watch the extremely lopsided Boll-Kyanka bout here.
Five years ago, we thought that by the end of 2013 there'd be a bigger market for e-book readers. Then, along came the tablet that Jo ...Sans Digital TowerRAID TR8M6G eSATA array
Regardless of what Cupertino would like us to believe with the new cylindrical Mac Pro, there are needs for vast amounts of hard-drive ...iHome Bluetooth iB75 Wireless Sports Earphone
Finding a good pair of headphones for a midnight jog is hard. An over the ear set is either flopping around on your head, falling off, ...
10 Most Discussed
- Apple signals end of Snow Leopard support with Safari snub? - 19 replies
- 'Security reasons' keep Obama from having iPhone - 16 replies
- New Android ioPhone mimics Apple's iPhone 5c style - 15 replies
- Rumor: Microsoft to take on iPad mini with 1080p Surface mini - 12 replies
- Report: Apple's 64-bit A7 chip 'stunned' the chipmaking industry - 10 replies
- Apple debuts 90-second holiday TV ad, 'Misunderstood' - 10 replies
- New York City building out free Wi-Fi network in portions of Harlem - 10 replies
- Apple's Tim Cook accepts award at Auburn, pushes for equality - 7 replies
- Apple: iOS 7 now on 74 percent of iOS devices - 7 replies
- Politicians, tech giants promote 'Hour of Code' learning initiative - 7 replies