Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Delkin ExpressCard CF
Users of high-end digital cameras whose laptops are equipped with ExpressCard slots rarely have many choices in transferring their photos to their computer beyond an easily-lost external card reader or a direct connection with the camera. In preparing for the Photokina Expo this week, Delkin Devices has unveiled what could be the ideal solution for MacBook Pro owners or any laptop user without legacy slots. The eFilm ExpressCard/34 is a CompactFlash adapter that fits ExpressCard/34 or /54 slots and can transfer data from a Type I or II card as quickly as 20MB/sec. Delkin says the device can be hot-swapped and does not require any special drivers. It supports both Macs and Windows PCs and should be widely available as of October 16th for $60.
Raging Boll: Part 2
Uwe Boll proved triumphant last night in matches versus his remaining four boxing opponents, the most prominent of which was probably Something Awful's Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka. It's from SA that we've managed to find some hilarious clips from the fight - such as his ring entrance, seen below. You can watch the extremely lopsided Boll-Kyanka bout here.
When it comes to music on the go, consumers generally have some options to consider when looking for the best experience. While Blueto ...Pure Jongo T2 wireless speaker
Multi-room audio compatibility is a key metric for wireless sound systems these days. The entry cost into a house-spanning system can ...Logitech Z213 multimedia speakers
Desktop computer speakers sit in a weird area of limbo: many consumers have forgone the era of desktop listening for the privacy and v ...
10 Most Discussed
- Oregon Apple Store 'slur' incident being investigated - 31 replies
- Opinion: Why the Apple iWatch will succeed (Part 1) - 17 replies
- Opinion: Hachette and Amazon fight, who loses? - 12 replies
- Judge rejects proposed $324.5M anti-poaching case settlement - 11 replies
- T-Mobile announces plan to throttle those abusing 'unlimited' data - 11 replies
- NewerTech accessory fools 'headless' Mac minis into turning on GPU - 9 replies
- Apple issues diversity report, promises better gender/racial balance - 8 replies
- Disney latest victim of Amazon DVD pre-order denial - 8 replies
- Claim: Apple's iMessage accounts for 30 percent of all mobile spam - 8 replies
- USB governance group ratifies Type C connector, USB 3.1 specification - 7 replies