Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Delkin ExpressCard CF
Users of high-end digital cameras whose laptops are equipped with ExpressCard slots rarely have many choices in transferring their photos to their computer beyond an easily-lost external card reader or a direct connection with the camera. In preparing for the Photokina Expo this week, Delkin Devices has unveiled what could be the ideal solution for MacBook Pro owners or any laptop user without legacy slots. The eFilm ExpressCard/34 is a CompactFlash adapter that fits ExpressCard/34 or /54 slots and can transfer data from a Type I or II card as quickly as 20MB/sec. Delkin says the device can be hot-swapped and does not require any special drivers. It supports both Macs and Windows PCs and should be widely available as of October 16th for $60.
Raging Boll: Part 2
Uwe Boll proved triumphant last night in matches versus his remaining four boxing opponents, the most prominent of which was probably Something Awful's Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka. It's from SA that we've managed to find some hilarious clips from the fight - such as his ring entrance, seen below. You can watch the extremely lopsided Boll-Kyanka bout here.
When Logitech's Ultrathin Keyboard Cover first came out, it caused something of a minor stir in the iPad world. It was the very firs ...Akitio Thunder dock
Akitio has expanded its line of Thunderbolt accessories with its new Thunder dock. With eSATA, FireWire 800, USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt p ...Pioneer AppRadio 3 with CD/DVD
Lots of cars come with robust stereo systems full of evolving technologies to give people the convenience of a smartphone on their das ...
10 Most Discussed
- New suit says Apple Store POS devices discriminate against blind - 28 replies
- Mt. Gox admits Bitcoin loss in hack, files for bankruptcy in Japan - 23 replies
- Apple CEO Tim Cook refutes investor call for 'profits above all' - 19 replies
- Report: OS X 10.9.2 puts Mail back on track at last - 16 replies
- Apple handling 40B iMessages, 15-20M FaceTime calls daily - 13 replies
- Architect of Apple Campus 2 reveals Jobs' influence - 10 replies
- Report: Apple dodged taxes on $8.9B in Australian profits - 9 replies
- Bitcoin-stealing trojan makes jump to popular Mac apps - 8 replies
- SXSW Snowden speech calls for mass encryption, public NSA oversight - 8 replies
- Yahoo shifting away from Google, Facebook login credentials - 8 replies