Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Delkin ExpressCard CF
Users of high-end digital cameras whose laptops are equipped with ExpressCard slots rarely have many choices in transferring their photos to their computer beyond an easily-lost external card reader or a direct connection with the camera. In preparing for the Photokina Expo this week, Delkin Devices has unveiled what could be the ideal solution for MacBook Pro owners or any laptop user without legacy slots. The eFilm ExpressCard/34 is a CompactFlash adapter that fits ExpressCard/34 or /54 slots and can transfer data from a Type I or II card as quickly as 20MB/sec. Delkin says the device can be hot-swapped and does not require any special drivers. It supports both Macs and Windows PCs and should be widely available as of October 16th for $60.
Raging Boll: Part 2
Uwe Boll proved triumphant last night in matches versus his remaining four boxing opponents, the most prominent of which was probably Something Awful's Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka. It's from SA that we've managed to find some hilarious clips from the fight - such as his ring entrance, seen below. You can watch the extremely lopsided Boll-Kyanka bout here.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...MSI Geforce GTX 970 100ME
When Nvidia announced a new line of video cards in September 2014, many people thought things would continue to be business as usual i ...
10 Most Discussed
- Bad Apples: the worst Mac products ever - 42 replies
- MacNN Staffers: What made the Mac the choice for you? - 16 replies
- Swatch CEO outlines smartwatch plans, calls Apple Watch 'toy' - 14 replies
- T-Mobile cracking down on extreme bandwidth users of its LTE network - 10 replies
- Google advises developers on how to weaken iOS 9 app security - 10 replies
- Continued iTunes library testing: all is still not well, but improving - 9 replies
- Hands On: AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 9 replies
- Rumor Roundup: high resolution iPad in ad analytics, possible stylus - 8 replies
- Hands On: Griffin Powermate Bluetooth - 7 replies
- Hands On: Twitter 3.1.0 (OS X) - 6 replies