Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Delkin ExpressCard CF
Users of high-end digital cameras whose laptops are equipped with ExpressCard slots rarely have many choices in transferring their photos to their computer beyond an easily-lost external card reader or a direct connection with the camera. In preparing for the Photokina Expo this week, Delkin Devices has unveiled what could be the ideal solution for MacBook Pro owners or any laptop user without legacy slots. The eFilm ExpressCard/34 is a CompactFlash adapter that fits ExpressCard/34 or /54 slots and can transfer data from a Type I or II card as quickly as 20MB/sec. Delkin says the device can be hot-swapped and does not require any special drivers. It supports both Macs and Windows PCs and should be widely available as of October 16th for $60.
Raging Boll: Part 2
Uwe Boll proved triumphant last night in matches versus his remaining four boxing opponents, the most prominent of which was probably Something Awful's Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka. It's from SA that we've managed to find some hilarious clips from the fight - such as his ring entrance, seen below. You can watch the extremely lopsided Boll-Kyanka bout here.
Smartbands of all sorts are hitting the market. Some build on the buzz around fitness trackers, while others offer simpler features fo ...RocketStor 6324L Thunderbolt 2 eSATA bridge
Like it or not, the shift to Thunderbolt is underway. The connection is extremely flexible, allowing for video and data to co-habitate ...Patriot Stellar Boost XT 64GB USB 3.0 drive
A vast selection of USB memory sticks means that consumers can often find exactly the size drive they need in a configuration that can ...
10 Most Discussed
- iPhone 6 Plus bending in pockets, some users complain - 23 replies
- Free iTunes U2 album now up to 'record-breaking' 33 million in 'sales' - 22 replies
- Video shows two kids deliberately bending iPhones at Apple Store - 17 replies
- Wozniak on the iPhone 6: 'I've gotten rid of my Android phones' - 15 replies
- Person responsible for iOS 8.0.1 debacle also linked to iOS 6 Maps - 14 replies
- FBI Director Comey worried Apple, Google encryption 'above the law' - 12 replies
- Prescheduled social media posts from Joan Rivers promote iPhone 6 - 11 replies
- Fixed iOS 8.0.2 now live; bent iPhone 6 Pluses may get replaced [u] - 11 replies
- Apple Watch will be able to control Apple TV, says Cook - 11 replies
- Home Depot transaction security reportedly ramshackle since 2008 - 10 replies