Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apple News Roundup
Though Apple declined an opportunity to introduce Apple Expo Paris, September appears to be a crucial month for the company and its impact on the industry courtesy of its September 12th press event and surrounding launches. What follows are just a few of the anticipated Apple updates:
- Apple rejections of Mac mini bulk orders and anecdotes of upgraded models suggest an imminent update to the entry-level computer.
iMac and MacBook Pro supplies have run low in Europe, supporting indications that updates to both models are scheduled in the next few weeks.
Metallic 8GB iPod nanos, larger-screened iMacs, and an Airport Express router with video capabilities will complement the launch of an iTunes Movie Store, according to AppleInsider.
MacBook updates are also likely as the company upgrades most systems to mobile Core 2 Duo processors.
Finding a speaker purpose-built for a specific need is challenging. Even when a Bluetooth speaker can be paired with a mobile device, ...JBL Synchros E40BT headphones
For all the different configurations of headphones on the market, it's always a tough choice for buyers to get something that is just ...Razer Taipan mouse
The list of gaming devices is growing larger with each passing day. A large number of companies have entered the gaming input arena, a ...
10 Most Discussed
- OS X Yosemite public beta now available - 25 replies
- House of Representatives passes municipal broadband-limiting bill - 23 replies
- EU: Apple failing to make 'true cost of apps' clear on App Store [U] - 17 replies
- Several backdoors included on every iOS device, researcher says [U] - 15 replies
- Forums: SuperDuper vs. TimeMachine debate continues - 14 replies
- SEC: Apple bought back another $5 billion in stock in June quarter - 14 replies
- Sources call for Yosemite in late Oct., Retina MacBook, Mac with 4K - 11 replies
- Microsoft rolls out major update of OneNote for iPad, iPhone, Mac - 10 replies
- Coalition of authors blames 'thuggish' Amazon for Hachette dispute - 10 replies
- Snowden: Dropbox is 'hostile to privacy,' cloud needs zero knowledge - 9 replies