Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apple News Roundup
Though Apple declined an opportunity to introduce Apple Expo Paris, September appears to be a crucial month for the company and its impact on the industry courtesy of its September 12th press event and surrounding launches. What follows are just a few of the anticipated Apple updates:
- Apple rejections of Mac mini bulk orders and anecdotes of upgraded models suggest an imminent update to the entry-level computer.
iMac and MacBook Pro supplies have run low in Europe, supporting indications that updates to both models are scheduled in the next few weeks.
Metallic 8GB iPod nanos, larger-screened iMacs, and an Airport Express router with video capabilities will complement the launch of an iTunes Movie Store, according to AppleInsider.
MacBook updates are also likely as the company upgrades most systems to mobile Core 2 Duo processors.
There are a lot of cloud services out there, and nearly all of them can be used for backing up key files and folders. A few dedicated ...Plantronics BackBeat Pro Bluetooth headphones
Looking for a pair of headphones that can do everything a user requires is a task that can take some study. Trying to decide on in-ear ...MaxUpgrades 512GB Retina MacBook Pro SSD
Apple's Retina line of MacBook Pro notebooks have been impressive, right from their debut in 2012. Thinner than the previous model, t ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Senator Ted Cruz off the mark with net neutrality comments - 15 replies
- Some Safari users experiencing severe YouTube playback problems - 12 replies
- First Look: Apple iMac with 5K Retina Display - 10 replies
- Watchmakers issue cease-and-desists to smartwatch face creators - 9 replies
- Xiaomi looking to overtake Apple, Samsung in the next 10 years - 9 replies
- Apple responds, points out flaws in AAA study of 'distracting' Siri - 8 replies
- Upp hydrogen fuel cell available in Apple Stores in United Kingdom - 7 replies
- Data suggests iPhone 6 outselling 6 Plus by nearly 3-to-1 margin - 6 replies
- Amazon and Hachette battle ends amicably with e-book sales deal - 6 replies
- Target claims no responsibility for 'Black Friday' data theft in court - 6 replies