Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apple News Roundup
Though Apple declined an opportunity to introduce Apple Expo Paris, September appears to be a crucial month for the company and its impact on the industry courtesy of its September 12th press event and surrounding launches. What follows are just a few of the anticipated Apple updates:
- Apple rejections of Mac mini bulk orders and anecdotes of upgraded models suggest an imminent update to the entry-level computer.
iMac and MacBook Pro supplies have run low in Europe, supporting indications that updates to both models are scheduled in the next few weeks.
Metallic 8GB iPod nanos, larger-screened iMacs, and an Airport Express router with video capabilities will complement the launch of an iTunes Movie Store, according to AppleInsider.
MacBook updates are also likely as the company upgrades most systems to mobile Core 2 Duo processors.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Ultimate Ears (now owned by Logitech) has found great success in the marketplace with its "Boom" series of Bluetooth speakers, a mod ...Kinivo URBN Premium Bluetooth Headphones
We love music, and we're willing to bet that you do, too. If you're like us, you probably spend a good portion of your time wearing ...Jamstik+ MIDI Controller
For a long time the MIDI world has been dominated by keyboard-inspired controllers. Times are changing however, and we are slowly star ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Should Apple release a desktop computer that runs iOS? - 48 replies
- Opinion: Things about the iPad Pro that are evading people - 25 replies
- Editorial: Five reasons to move to Windows - 23 replies
- Teardown of Apple Pencil reveals it is utterly unrepairable by users - 17 replies
- Cook insists converged iPad, Mac product not coming soon - 15 replies
- Quicken 2016 for Mac arrives in tandem with Windows version - 9 replies
- Analysis: A tale of two companies - 9 replies
- MacNN: Five reasons to switch to Mac - 8 replies
- Gartner: Apple rises, Samsung drops in worldwide phone share - 6 replies
- Pointers: Join a Mac/iOS User Group! - 6 replies