Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apple News Roundup
Though Apple declined an opportunity to introduce Apple Expo Paris, September appears to be a crucial month for the company and its impact on the industry courtesy of its September 12th press event and surrounding launches. What follows are just a few of the anticipated Apple updates:
- Apple rejections of Mac mini bulk orders and anecdotes of upgraded models suggest an imminent update to the entry-level computer.
iMac and MacBook Pro supplies have run low in Europe, supporting indications that updates to both models are scheduled in the next few weeks.
Metallic 8GB iPod nanos, larger-screened iMacs, and an Airport Express router with video capabilities will complement the launch of an iTunes Movie Store, according to AppleInsider.
MacBook updates are also likely as the company upgrades most systems to mobile Core 2 Duo processors.
USB flash drives dealt the death blow to both the floppy and Zip drives. While still faster than either of the old removable media, sp ...Kodak PixPro SL10 Smart Lens Camera
Smartphone imagery still widely varies. Large Megapixel counts don't make for a good image, and the optics in some devices are lackin ...Epson WorkForce DS-40 scanner
In this day and age, there's a significant amount of pressure to go paperless, and downsize the amount of things that one collects ov ...
10 Most Discussed
- Apple CEO Tim Cook meets with Utah Senator Orrin Hatch - 10 replies
- DiskWarrior 5 debuts, offers full 64-bit support, flash drive option - 9 replies
- Sony ignored security evaluation before GOP hack, more data coming - 8 replies
- Jackson meets with Cook on diversity in the tech industry - 8 replies
- New Foxconn robots too imprecise for Apple products, report claims - 8 replies
- Breaking: US reverses, to say North Korea behind Sony hack tomorrow - 7 replies
- German Chancellor speaks out against net neutrality, wants fast lanes - 7 replies
- Review: Apple iMac with 5K Retina display - 7 replies
- FCC overrules carriers, defines 'broadband' as 10Mbps minimum - 7 replies
- Apple, Amazon refuse to disclose federal diversity data - 6 replies