Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apple News Roundup
Though Apple declined an opportunity to introduce Apple Expo Paris, September appears to be a crucial month for the company and its impact on the industry courtesy of its September 12th press event and surrounding launches. What follows are just a few of the anticipated Apple updates:
- Apple rejections of Mac mini bulk orders and anecdotes of upgraded models suggest an imminent update to the entry-level computer.
iMac and MacBook Pro supplies have run low in Europe, supporting indications that updates to both models are scheduled in the next few weeks.
Metallic 8GB iPod nanos, larger-screened iMacs, and an Airport Express router with video capabilities will complement the launch of an iTunes Movie Store, according to AppleInsider.
MacBook updates are also likely as the company upgrades most systems to mobile Core 2 Duo processors.
When Logitech's Ultrathin Keyboard Cover first came out, it caused something of a minor stir in the iPad world. It was the very firs ...Akitio Thunder dock
Akitio has expanded its line of Thunderbolt accessories with its new Thunder dock. With eSATA, FireWire 800, USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt p ...Pioneer AppRadio 3 with CD/DVD
Lots of cars come with robust stereo systems full of evolving technologies to give people the convenience of a smartphone on their das ...
10 Most Discussed
- New suit says Apple Store POS devices discriminate against blind - 28 replies
- Mt. Gox admits Bitcoin loss in hack, files for bankruptcy in Japan - 23 replies
- Apple CEO Tim Cook refutes investor call for 'profits above all' - 19 replies
- Report: OS X 10.9.2 puts Mail back on track at last - 16 replies
- Netflix forges agreement with Comcast to end video speed throttling - 14 replies
- Apple handling 40B iMessages, 15-20M FaceTime calls daily - 13 replies
- Apple urges Arizona governor to veto anti-gay bill - 12 replies
- Architect of Apple Campus 2 reveals Jobs' influence - 10 replies
- Report: Apple dodged taxes on $8.9B in Australian profits - 9 replies
- Bitcoin-stealing trojan makes jump to popular Mac apps - 8 replies