Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
MacBook heat, AppleCare
Forums roundup: Members are discussing MacBook heat issues following the release of a new firmware update-- with some reporting a significant difference in CPU temperature.... Other users discuss the value of AppleCare when their included coverage expires.... One user looks to weigh options between the iPod and other Mac OS X supporting MP3 players with over 10GB of storage.... Others wonder why the X1900XT takes so long to ship and discuss the value of the new high-end graphics card.... Meanwhile, another user looks for advice for buying a new MacBook Pro questioning the value of the .33GHz between two standard configurations.
EA licenses UE3
Electronic Arts has signed a licensing agreement with developer Epic Games, one which will allow EA to use Epic's Unreal Engine 3 technology in several future titles. UE3 will be combined with EA's own in-house tools to produce the new games. The engine is already set to be used in a number of titles outside of EA, ranging from BioWare's Mass Effect to Epic's own Gears of War and Unreal Tournament 2007. Variants of the Unreal engine have been selling steadily since 1998, when the first Unreal game was released.
Apple has never been shy about funky ports -- first it was Apple Desktop Bus, and its own DIN-8 serial port. Following that came FireW ...Logitech Hyperion Fury mouse
Selecting the correct gaming mouse comes down to finding a device that balances the needs of a user with a price they can afford. Ofte ...Life n Soul BM211 Bluetooth speaker
Bluetooth speakers aren't only for listening to some music at the park or on a long bus ride, but can also be built with tablets in m ...
10 Most Discussed
- US cybersecurity chief claims lack of experience not important to job - 16 replies
- Quicken 2015 for Mac brings new features, strips others - 11 replies
- Security guards protest low wages, block Apple San Francisco store - 9 replies
- Claim: Apple's iMessage accounts for 30 percent of all mobile spam - 8 replies
- Apple releases second public OS X Yosemite beta, new iTunes 12 test - 8 replies
- Schematics suggest iPhone 6 may come in 16, 64, and 128GB models - 8 replies
- Digital credit card replacement Coin calls for 10,000 more testers - 7 replies
- Rumor: iPhone 6 may support 150Mbps LTE-A - 7 replies
- New malware stealing advertising revenue from jailbroken iOS devices - 6 replies
- Uber allowed to resume services in Berlin after ban suspended - 6 replies