Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
MacBook heat, AppleCare
Forums roundup: Members are discussing MacBook heat issues following the release of a new firmware update-- with some reporting a significant difference in CPU temperature.... Other users discuss the value of AppleCare when their included coverage expires.... One user looks to weigh options between the iPod and other Mac OS X supporting MP3 players with over 10GB of storage.... Others wonder why the X1900XT takes so long to ship and discuss the value of the new high-end graphics card.... Meanwhile, another user looks for advice for buying a new MacBook Pro questioning the value of the .33GHz between two standard configurations.
EA licenses UE3
Electronic Arts has signed a licensing agreement with developer Epic Games, one which will allow EA to use Epic's Unreal Engine 3 technology in several future titles. UE3 will be combined with EA's own in-house tools to produce the new games. The engine is already set to be used in a number of titles outside of EA, ranging from BioWare's Mass Effect to Epic's own Gears of War and Unreal Tournament 2007. Variants of the Unreal engine have been selling steadily since 1998, when the first Unreal game was released.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
If you're like us, chances are you've come to realize that you need the ability to access the Internet on the go. Also, you've prob ...15-inch MacBook Pro with Force Touch
Apple's 15-inch Retina MacBook Pro continues to be a popular notebook with professional users and prosumers looking for the ultimate ...Typo keyboard for iPad
Following numerous legal shenanigans between Typo -- a company founded in part by Ryan Seacrest -- and the clear object of his physica ...
10 Most Discussed
- My Stupid Fault: iCloud vs local iPhone backups - 12 replies
- Follow-up: Dalrymple's iTunes issues largely fixed, patch coming - 12 replies
- Pointers: Tethering to your iPhone - 11 replies
- Pointers: Taming the Applications folder with sub-folders - 11 replies
- Cook on Apple Watch: no numbers, but recent claims wrong - 10 replies
- AT&T rails against $100 million FCC fine for misleading customers - 9 replies
- Senator Franken, Consumer Watchdog call for App Store investigation - 9 replies
- MacNN testing concludes on Samsung SSDs and Apple Trim implementation - 8 replies
- Mac pundit Jim Dalrymple bemoans 'nightmarish' iTunes struggles - 7 replies
- Apple breaks quarterly records with strong iPhone, Mac sales - 6 replies