Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
MacBook heat, AppleCare
Forums roundup: Members are discussing MacBook heat issues following the release of a new firmware update-- with some reporting a significant difference in CPU temperature.... Other users discuss the value of AppleCare when their included coverage expires.... One user looks to weigh options between the iPod and other Mac OS X supporting MP3 players with over 10GB of storage.... Others wonder why the X1900XT takes so long to ship and discuss the value of the new high-end graphics card.... Meanwhile, another user looks for advice for buying a new MacBook Pro questioning the value of the .33GHz between two standard configurations.
EA licenses UE3
Electronic Arts has signed a licensing agreement with developer Epic Games, one which will allow EA to use Epic's Unreal Engine 3 technology in several future titles. UE3 will be combined with EA's own in-house tools to produce the new games. The engine is already set to be used in a number of titles outside of EA, ranging from BioWare's Mass Effect to Epic's own Gears of War and Unreal Tournament 2007. Variants of the Unreal engine have been selling steadily since 1998, when the first Unreal game was released.
Before we get rolling, I'll confess: I've never understood the purpose of cases like the Booqpad. If you've got a tablet, surely p ...Linksys EA6900 AC Router
As 802.11ac networking begins to makes its way into more and more devices, you may find yourself considering an upgrade for your home ...D-Link DIR-510L 802.11AC travel router
Having Internet access in hotels and other similar locations used to be a miasma of connectivity issues. If Wi-Fi was available, it wa ...
10 Most Discussed
- Eich's Mozilla departure induces bilateral criticism, Firefox bans - 40 replies
- Samsung seized on death of Steve Jobs to launch anti-Apple ads - 15 replies
- Apple considers 'dramatic' revamping of iTunes Music Store - 14 replies
- Email from Jobs in 2010 lays out future vision - 13 replies
- Critical OpenSSL 'HeartBleed' bug uncovered, affects HTTPS encryption - 11 replies
- Mayer: Yahoo should be Apple's default search engine - 10 replies
- Apple opens first store in Turkey to hoopla, press, long lineups - 9 replies
- Rumor: Apple considering entry into high-definition music? [u] - 9 replies
- Campaign calls for ouster of Condoleezza Rice from Dropbox board - 8 replies
- Core iOS creator said to be leaving Apple after row with Jonathan Ive - 8 replies