Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
MacBook heat, AppleCare
Forums roundup: Members are discussing MacBook heat issues following the release of a new firmware update-- with some reporting a significant difference in CPU temperature.... Other users discuss the value of AppleCare when their included coverage expires.... One user looks to weigh options between the iPod and other Mac OS X supporting MP3 players with over 10GB of storage.... Others wonder why the X1900XT takes so long to ship and discuss the value of the new high-end graphics card.... Meanwhile, another user looks for advice for buying a new MacBook Pro questioning the value of the .33GHz between two standard configurations.
EA licenses UE3
Electronic Arts has signed a licensing agreement with developer Epic Games, one which will allow EA to use Epic's Unreal Engine 3 technology in several future titles. UE3 will be combined with EA's own in-house tools to produce the new games. The engine is already set to be used in a number of titles outside of EA, ranging from BioWare's Mass Effect to Epic's own Gears of War and Unreal Tournament 2007. Variants of the Unreal engine have been selling steadily since 1998, when the first Unreal game was released.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
The Jorno Bluetooth keyboard and stand for tablets certainly looks nice. The gunmetal grey shell of the keyboard looks great while the ...Apple 12-inch Retina MacBook
It is an exciting time for consumer technology, with gadgets and devices that once used to the stuff of dreams now coming to fruition. ...JBL Synchros Reflect in-ear headphones
All headphones are not created equally, especially when it comes to use during vigorous activities or workouts. Over-the-ear headphone ...
10 Most Discussed
- The Feature Thief: Apple taketh away, sometimes giveth back - 26 replies
- The Feature Thief, conclusion: AppleWorks and the lessons learned - 24 replies
- The Feature Thief, part one: Pages - 20 replies
- The Feature Thief, part three: iWeb - 16 replies
- Apple updates Watch support page, admits tattoos may be a problem - 15 replies
- The Feature Thief, part two: Final Cut Pro, iMovie, iDVD - 11 replies
- Wrist tattoos may interfere with Apple Watch functions, reports say - 8 replies
- Google unveils new scheme to acquire unwanted patents - 7 replies
- Flaw in iPad 'flight bag' software grounds AA flights [U] - 7 replies
- Briefly: Google Maps image insults Apple, X-Files HD hits Netflix US - 6 replies