Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
No PS3 for OPM editor
How's this for a vote of non-confidence: an editor at the Official Playstation Magazine says she'll be buying a 360 in November instead of a PS3. Dana Jongewaard notes that OPM editors aren't automatically supplied with new consoles, and for $600, she could buy both a 360 and a Wii. No high-profile exclusives will be available for the PS3 at launch, and neither does Dana have an interest in a Blu-Ray drive, as her TV and her sound system are nowhere near reference quality. She says she hopes to buy a PS3 at a later date.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Ultimately there's one thing we all want from smartphone accessories; we want options. When it comes to keeping our iPhone charged, w ...iHome iBT74 Color Changing Bluetooth Speaker
There's no reason why your tech can't look good while doing what it was designed to do. That's the reason that sports cars look goo ...Logitech Gaming Daedalus Prime Mouse
Logitech Gaming continues to expand upon its peripherals line, with each one looking to fit neatly into a breadth of gaming needs. Bui ...
10 Most Discussed
- Editorial: WSJ stoops to clickbait with silly anti-Mac article - 23 replies
- Review: Apple Watch - 14 replies
- Apple retracts App Store games with Confederate flag imagery [u] - 14 replies
- Adobe updates Creative Cloud apps, introduces Stock option - 12 replies
- Cue: Apple will pay royalties for three-month free Music trial - 11 replies
- Classic Mac OS System 7.5.5 made to run on Apple Watch - 9 replies
- Hands On: iOS 9 Preview for iPad Air 2 - 7 replies
- Kenwood flagship CarPlay and Android Auto multimedia units shipping - 6 replies
- MacNN Deals: Keep healthy and shop smarter with iOS gadgets - 6 replies
- Editorial: Mainstream press clickbait critical, Apple press annoyed - 6 replies