Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
No PS3 for OPM editor
How's this for a vote of non-confidence: an editor at the Official Playstation Magazine says she'll be buying a 360 in November instead of a PS3. Dana Jongewaard notes that OPM editors aren't automatically supplied with new consoles, and for $600, she could buy both a 360 and a Wii. No high-profile exclusives will be available for the PS3 at launch, and neither does Dana have an interest in a Blu-Ray drive, as her TV and her sound system are nowhere near reference quality. She says she hopes to buy a PS3 at a later date.
There could very well be a new king of the hill for Bluetooth speakers, with Sound Blaster's recent entry into the marketplace. Bring ...Kenu Airframe Plus
Simple, stylish and effective, the Kenu Airframe + portable car mount is the latest addition to Kenu's lineup. Released earlier this ...Plantronics Rig Surround 7.1 headset
Trying to capture the true soundscape of video games can be a daunting task. Looking to surround-sound home theater options, users hav ...
10 Most Discussed
- U2 frontman Bono apologizes for auto downloads of 'Songs of Innocence' - 13 replies
- FBI director warns Apple, Google away from encrypting devices - 12 replies
- Obama signs BuySecure executive order to hasten US EMV adoption - 12 replies
- OS X 10.10 Yosemite formally released - 12 replies
- Microsoft smartwatch touted for launch within weeks, sale soon after - 11 replies
- New Mac mini not user-upgradeable, new analysis reveals - 11 replies
- 'One more thing' from Apple: Mac mini refresh - 11 replies
- Editorial: Analysis of Apple's October device announcements - 9 replies
- GT filings call Apple contract terms 'oppressive and burdensome' - 9 replies
- Finnish Prime Minister partly blames Apple for economic troubles - 9 replies