Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
No PS3 for OPM editor
How's this for a vote of non-confidence: an editor at the Official Playstation Magazine says she'll be buying a 360 in November instead of a PS3. Dana Jongewaard notes that OPM editors aren't automatically supplied with new consoles, and for $600, she could buy both a 360 and a Wii. No high-profile exclusives will be available for the PS3 at launch, and neither does Dana have an interest in a Blu-Ray drive, as her TV and her sound system are nowhere near reference quality. She says she hopes to buy a PS3 at a later date.
STM is one of those companies that seems to fly under the radar when it comes to iPad accessories. They're better known for their ge ...Velodyne vBold headphones
Headphones make a statement. Whether the listener is an unabashed audio fiend or someone that cares more about the outer coolness than ...Snugg Robust Case for iPad Air
Snugg's Distressed Brown Leather Case was something of a pleasant surprise when I reviewed it last year. I didn't expect much at fi ...
10 Most Discussed
- Dropbox CEO: Steve Jobs wanted to buy us, tried to kill us - 16 replies
- One-off (Product) RED Mac Pro fetches $977,000 at auction - 13 replies
- 'Security reasons' keep Obama from having iPhone - 11 replies
- Apple updates plans for Union Square SF store, will preserve fountain - 10 replies
- Amazon, too, pokes at iPad Air in new Kindle Fire HDX ad - 9 replies
- Adobe drags feet on notifying data theft victims, millions at risk - 9 replies
- Apple iPhone 5s versus Google Nexus 5 - 8 replies
- Carl Icahn files official shareholder proposal with Apple [u] - 8 replies
- Nokia pokes Apple's iPad Air with derisive new ads for Lumia 2520 - 8 replies
- WD Black 2 Dual Drive combines SSD, HDD into non-hybrid format - 6 replies