Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
No PS3 for OPM editor
How's this for a vote of non-confidence: an editor at the Official Playstation Magazine says she'll be buying a 360 in November instead of a PS3. Dana Jongewaard notes that OPM editors aren't automatically supplied with new consoles, and for $600, she could buy both a 360 and a Wii. No high-profile exclusives will be available for the PS3 at launch, and neither does Dana have an interest in a Blu-Ray drive, as her TV and her sound system are nowhere near reference quality. She says she hopes to buy a PS3 at a later date.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
If you're like us, chances are you've come to realize that you need the ability to access the Internet on the go. Also, you've prob ...15-inch MacBook Pro with Force Touch
Apple's 15-inch Retina MacBook Pro continues to be a popular notebook with professional users and prosumers looking for the ultimate ...Typo keyboard for iPad
Following numerous legal shenanigans between Typo -- a company founded in part by Ryan Seacrest -- and the clear object of his physica ...
10 Most Discussed
- My Stupid Fault: iCloud vs local iPhone backups - 12 replies
- Follow-up: Dalrymple's iTunes issues largely fixed, patch coming - 12 replies
- Opinion: The trouble with the Music app for iOS - 11 replies
- Pointers: Taming the Applications folder with sub-folders - 11 replies
- Pointers: Tethering to your iPhone - 11 replies
- Cook on Apple Watch: no numbers, but recent claims wrong - 10 replies
- Pointers: the iOS troubleshooting and device maintenance guide - 10 replies
- Senator Franken, Consumer Watchdog call for App Store investigation - 9 replies
- AT&T rails against $100 million FCC fine for misleading customers - 9 replies
- MacNN testing concludes on Samsung SSDs and Apple Trim implementation - 8 replies