updated 02:00 pm EDT, Thu July 20, 2006
Nuvvo, FTPKit, MouseZoom
- PCalc 3.1 ($20) is a calculator application featuring numerous scientific functions as well as support for hexadecimal, octal, and binary calculations. The upgrade offers full support for AppleScript as well as engineering notation, includes new styling options to match its widget, and features several bug fixes. PCalc requires Mac OS X 10.4.2 or later. [Download - 2.3MB]
- MouseZoom 2.2 (free) allows users to select faster speeds for mouse tracking. MouseZoom 2.2 adds support for live tracking speed adjustments, no longer requiring users to log out as in earlier versions. The update includes support for Intel-based Macs as a Universal binary, and requires Mac OS X 10.1 or later. [Download - 96K]
- Navicat PostgreSQL 6.3 ($100) features a GUI environment to manage and develop PostgreSQL databases. Version 6.3 adds support for HTTP tunnel options, enhances dumping as well as transferring of foreign keys, support for database roles, and improves compatibility with syntax highlighting for SQL editor. Navicat requires Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later. [Download - 6.6MB]
- Nuvvo (free) is a free, on-demand eLearning utility that allows users to teach courses online. The latest version of Nuvvo features E-Commerce and Google AdSense support for all instructors. The Plus ($10) and Premium ($20) monthly plans allow up to 20 and 40 students, respectively, offering access to all of the commerce and advertising utilities. CSS Customization and sub-sections are reserved for corporate customers.
- FTPKit 1.3 ($30-70) adds a full-featured FTP socket class to REALbasic that features automatic parsing of FTP listings. The update features an increased buffer size for improved transfer speeds, enhanced file download info, improved delete functions, and several bug fixes. FTPKit requires REALbasic 5.5 or later. [Download - 348KB]