Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
New Telestream components
Telestream (Booth SL-2781) today announced expansion of the Flip4Mac Pro product line to include new import support for disk-based cameras and media servers into Final Cut Pro for editing. The company added a new Import Component for Grass Valley Infinity Series line of IT-immersed products for electronic newsgathering and field production as well as announced that Import/Export Components for Grass Valley Profile video server and K2 media client and media server systems will soon be available. These new components include support for Intel-powered Macs and Mac Power PCs. The new Flip4Mac Components and enhancements are being demonstrated in Telestream at the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) convention, which runs from April 24-27 in Las Vegas.
For all of the high-priced, over-engineered Bluetooth speakers in the electronics market, there is still room for mass-market solution ...VisionTek 128GB USB Pocket SSD
USB flash drives dealt the death blow to both the floppy and Zip drives. While still faster than either of the old removable media, sp ...Kodak PixPro SL10 Smart Lens Camera
Smartphone imagery still widely varies. Large Megapixel counts don't make for a good image, and the optics in some devices are lackin ...
10 Most Discussed
- Breaking: US reverses, to say North Korea behind Sony hack tomorrow - 17 replies
- DiskWarrior 5 debuts, offers full 64-bit support, flash drive option - 9 replies
- New Foxconn robots too imprecise for Apple products, report claims - 8 replies
- Sony ignored security evaluation before GOP hack, more data coming - 8 replies
- Jackson meets with Cook on diversity in the tech industry - 8 replies
- Review: Apple iMac with 5K Retina display - 7 replies
- FCC overrules carriers, defines 'broadband' as 10Mbps minimum - 7 replies
- German Chancellor speaks out against net neutrality, wants fast lanes - 7 replies
- Ex-Apple engineer testifies on project to block non-iTunes clients [u] - 6 replies
- Apple, Amazon refuse to disclose federal diversity data - 6 replies