Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
New Telestream components
Telestream (Booth SL-2781) today announced expansion of the Flip4Mac Pro product line to include new import support for disk-based cameras and media servers into Final Cut Pro for editing. The company added a new Import Component for Grass Valley Infinity Series line of IT-immersed products for electronic newsgathering and field production as well as announced that Import/Export Components for Grass Valley Profile video server and K2 media client and media server systems will soon be available. These new components include support for Intel-powered Macs and Mac Power PCs. The new Flip4Mac Components and enhancements are being demonstrated in Telestream at the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) convention, which runs from April 24-27 in Las Vegas.
Although the new darling of the Apple MacBook line up is the all-new MacBook, Apple has given its popular 13-inch MacBook Pro with Ret ...Griffin Twenty
A few years ago Griffin launched the original Twenty, a small digital amp that used an AirPort Express to turn any set of passive spea ...Seagate Wireless
It seems like no matter how much internal storage is included today's mobile devices, we, as users, will always find a way to fill th ...
10 Most Discussed
- Apple CEO asks Arkansas governor to veto 'right to discriminate' law - 36 replies
- Latest MacBooks drop Windows 7 compatibility in Boot Camp - 18 replies
- Looking forward: MacNN, Electronista and new content - 12 replies
- Apple executives participate in, praise 'Becoming Steve Jobs' bio - 12 replies
- Hands On: Carbon Copy Cloner 4.0.6 (OS X) - 11 replies
- Briefly: Apple TV gains new channels, Pro Tools 12 changes pricing - 10 replies
- Legal barrage launched over FCC Open Internet regulation in DC courts - 10 replies
- Apple Watch: how Apple Stores will handle the debut - 10 replies
- Hands On: Fantastical 2 (OS X) - 9 replies
- Hands On: Downcast 2.8.28 (iOS) - 8 replies