Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
New Telestream components
Telestream (Booth SL-2781) today announced expansion of the Flip4Mac Pro product line to include new import support for disk-based cameras and media servers into Final Cut Pro for editing. The company added a new Import Component for Grass Valley Infinity Series line of IT-immersed products for electronic newsgathering and field production as well as announced that Import/Export Components for Grass Valley Profile video server and K2 media client and media server systems will soon be available. These new components include support for Intel-powered Macs and Mac Power PCs. The new Flip4Mac Components and enhancements are being demonstrated in Telestream at the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) convention, which runs from April 24-27 in Las Vegas.
Simple, stylish and effective, the Kenu Airframe + portable car mount is the latest addition to Kenu's lineup. Released earlier this ...Plantronics Rig Surround 7.1 headset
Trying to capture the true soundscape of video games can be a daunting task. Looking to surround-sound home theater options, users hav ...Adesso Compagno X Bluetooth keyboard
The shift from typing on physical keyboards to digital versions on smartphones and tablets hasn't been an easy for many consumers. Fr ...
10 Most Discussed
- U2 frontman Bono apologizes for auto downloads of 'Songs of Innocence' - 13 replies
- Apple confirms October 16 press event - 12 replies
- FBI director warns Apple, Google away from encrypting devices - 12 replies
- OS X 10.10 Yosemite formally released - 12 replies
- Obama signs BuySecure executive order to hasten US EMV adoption - 12 replies
- New Mac mini not user-upgradeable, new analysis reveals - 11 replies
- 'One more thing' from Apple: Mac mini refresh - 11 replies
- Microsoft smartwatch touted for launch within weeks, sale soon after - 11 replies
- Finnish Prime Minister partly blames Apple for economic troubles - 9 replies
- Kmart suffers huge breach, all shoppers since September likely victims - 9 replies