updated 04:25 pm EST, Fri March 31, 2006
- FinLease 1.5.1 ($45) and FinFlow 1.6.2 ($15) updates both the advanced lease calculator application and the general purpose financial application. FinLease 1.5.1 adds the ability to omit the nominal annual rate and compounding frequency in printouts, as well as the option to save a lease as an editable FinFlow file. The update also supports date entry with the Command-hyphen key combination, and results can be saved as Microsoft Word or Excel documents. FinFlow 1.6.2 fixes various bugs that occurred when resizing the FinFlow window. [Download - 1.8MB (FinLease) and 1.7MB (FinFlow)]
- TimeCache 6.1 ($50) is a free upgrade to the time and expense billing application for TimeCache 6.x users. Version 6.1 adds an option to archive projects within the TimeCache data file, enables users to spell check notes and descriptions, offers a new category report that allows viewing activity by billing category, includes an option to automatically check for updated versions of TimeCache, and features improvements to data exporting functionality. The update also includes a variety of bug fixes. [Download - 4.8MB]
- Brain Tease 1.0.1 (free) lets users explore how the mind uses clues other than a word itself to recognize the word and how the mind reacts to confusing clues, while a second part of the software helps users practice short term memory skills. Brain Tease was developed to help users explore an interesting reading phenomenon and to help practice short-term memory, focus and concentration skills. [Download - 1.1MB]
- OsiriX 2.3.1 (free) is an image processing application dedicated to DICOM images produced by medical equipment (MRI, CT, PET, PET-CT, and others) as well as confocal microscopy (LSM and BioRAD-PIC format). The software is fully compliant with the DICOM standard for image communication and image file formats. OsiriX is able to receive images transferred by DICOM communication protocol from any PACS or medical imaging modality (STORE Service Class Provider, STORE Service Class User, and Query/Retrieve). [Download - 29.3MB]
- MacGPS Pro 6.3 ($50) updates the software designed to connect GPS receivers and Mac systems, allowing users to look up Waypoints or create a Route on Google Earth and transfer that into a GPS. The application works with Garmin and Magellan GPS receivers for transferring Waypoints, Routes, Tracklogs, and GPS satellite Almanacs. The update also transfers Waypoints, Routes, and Tracklogs from the GPS, displaying them on Google Earth.