updated 12:50 pm EST, Fri February 10, 2006
Opera, seSales, Barcodet
- Opera 9 TP 2 (free) is the technology preview of Opera 9 browser, codenamed Merlin. New features include widgets, BitTorrent, customizable search engines, improved content blocker, improved pop-up blocker, site specific preferences, thumbnail previews and more. [Download - 10.7MB]
- seSales 1.1 ($130) is an update of Zarra Studio's point-of-sale software for Mac OS X Tiger on Power PC. seSales is designed to be an affordable point of sale system for businesses that choose to use OS X . Version 1.1 includes inventory import and export abilities, changes to the activity reports and more. A Universal binary will be available soon. [Download - 12.5MB]
- Barcodet ($100) allows the user to create barcodes from data stored in their FilMaker Pro (v5-8) databases. Bar codes appear instantly as data is entered, with typefaces as small as a millimeter in height. The codes work with laser, ink-jet, and thermal printers. There are fifteen different bar code types available.
- VODcaster 1.1 (free) updates the tool for publishing audio and video podcasts, offering drag-and-drop support with a clean and simple interface. VODcaster features include ToolTips that explain where information will be published, full undo support, and more. Version 1.1 includes the ability to import RSS feeds via alocal file or a URL, modify the time and size manually, modify the publish date and time manually, and the ability to specify a URL to media without requiring the media to be stored locally. [Download - 823KB]
- RAW Developer 1.4.5 ($100) is a RAW image conversion application designed and optimized specifically for Mac OS X. The application offers drag-and-drop batch conversion, as well as access to basic adjustments for casual users. The update includes a new option available in the open file dialog to enable or disable recursively opening subfolders, as well as support for the Phase One P30 and P45 digital backs. [Download - 1.8MB]